Many secrets

previous chapter

"How could you?"

Marinette's pov

I looked at the face of Tristan. He couldn't reply because the five minutes of the venom were still not over. "I can't believe my ex wants to kill me." a thousand thoughts were running in my mind. "Mari how about you call your parents?" Alya advises me. I took my phone out and deleted the number of my mother.

"Hey, blueberry! How are you?" my mother's voice sounded too happy. So freaking happy.

"Mom, assassins were attacking me today. I found out that Tristan is one of the leaders. Chat Noir took the rest down and they are laying here unconscious. I need some guards to pick my friends up." I said everything in one breath.

"Ohh, darling! I will send some guards. Stay there Momma is coming!" she said before ending the call. I sighed. No one dared to say something.

"Chloe, how do you get the miraculous?" I questioned her, trying to break the silence.

"Adr- Chat Noir found out that there would be a surprise attack today on this adresse. I don't know how but he managed to take the bee miraculous from the miracle box. When I was searching for him today he took me by the side. I wanted to inform you but he didn't let me. He told me that it would be too dangerous. He didn't say anything else except for the plan. I tried to get some information but he was keeping this serious expression. I just managed to get out of him that he has a safe place to stay and you don't have to worry about him. He said something about a prince but uh but I don't know." She explained.

Prince? Is he a prince? Sure he hhas the right looks but why did I never heard of him? Or does he know that I'm-

I heard sirens outside and then my mom burst in. "Marinette where are you?" she ran up to me and hugged my thigh. She embraces me in a bone-crashing hug.

"Are you alright darling? What happens? Did he hurt you? I will kill him if he did. You just have to say it and momma will end him." She talked so quickly that I almost couldn't understand anything.

"I'm fine mom just exhausted." I pushed her away a bit. "I have to go. Can you please take my class to the hotel?" she nodded but I could tell that she was confused and shocked that I pushed her away. I ran out and hide behind a column.

"Marinette! Are you sure you are ok? You should have talked with your mother." Tikki flew out my pocket.

"I know Tikki but it was so strange. She probably knows what my father did. She always told me that no matter what true love is the answer. But my father took my true love away and wanted me to marry the one who wants to kill me and she is still so...so ugh" I clenched my fist together.

"Marinette I know your parents. I'm sure there is a logical explanation." she tried to cheer me up. I nodded.

"Tikki spots on" I sighed before jumping around chinas rooftops. I trying to call Chat again but like the three thousand times before he didn't pick up.

~Meanwhile with Adrien~

"Ok tell me again. Why are you here." Nico crossed his arms. "Because it's my fault that Marinette and I can't be together anymore." I said leaning back. "Boy why don't you go to a hotel?" he asked. I chuckled. "You really think I'm going to a hotel? My father is searching through all hotels already." he sighed.

"It's not my fault when she is finding you here. This is not the safest place." he closed his eyes exhausted. "Your house is in the woods." I said back. He groaned.

"I want cheese!!!" Plagg whined. "I just fed you 5 minutes ago." Nico muttered.

"Why are you here alone?" I asked him. He avoided eye contact and I could see that I just hit him in a wounded spot. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked. But you're not alone you know that. I know how you must feel." I tried. "It's ok." we sat there in silence but he spoke up. "So you don't know about Marinette uh?" he asked me.