Till I Met You

Oleh Cseven707

Im Nayeon beautiful, alluring, sexy, but a spoiled rotten brat! She used to get whatever she wanted without... Lebih Banyak

TIMY 1
TIMY 2
TIMY 3
TIMY 4
TIMY 5
TIMY 7
TIMY 8
TIMY 9
TIMY 10
TIMY 11
TIMY 12
TIMY 13
TIMY 14
TIMY 15
TIMY 16

TIMY 6

616 33 0
Oleh Cseven707

"Has Jeongyeon called yet, mom?"

Mr.and Mrs. Im looked at each other. Mr.Im resumed reading the newspaper while her mom poured a cup of tea and handed it to her.

"Are you expecting his call, Nayeon?"

"The two of us talked," she replied as she reached for the peaches. "And another Mom, we haven't seen each other in almost a week."

"And does it matter?"

"Of course it does!"

"Don't tell me you're in love with him?" her mother's eyes narrowed.

She leaned back in her chair. " And who says I'm in love, Mom?" she answered comfortably. "I'm not ready for a commitment yet. And Jeongyeon?" She shrugged. "He also doesn't have time for someone like me."

"Then leave him alone, Nayeon!" Mr.Im casually said without looking at her.

"Dad!" She looked at her father in disbelief. "How can you say that?"

"Jeongyeon is not used to someone like you," he said seriously and laid down the newspaper. "And don't tell me you're serious this time, Nayeon. We are all used to your antics. Falling in and out of love in a span of two weeks... even though you are just playing with the feelings of the poor young men. And spare him from your sharp claws, Nayeon. Leave Jeongyeon in his silence."

"I can't believe this." She seemed to give up her hands as she stood up. "Why do you have to interfere with my feelings as well? And don't act like you were his lawyer! Jeongyeon has his own mind, Dad!"

"Nayeon!" Her mother looked horrified. "Your dad is just reminding you, dear..."

"Oh, is he?"

"Don't use that tone on your mother, Nayeon!" Mr.Im's sharp voice echoed in the dining room.

In a very quick moment,remorse drew on Nayeon's face. She looked at her mother apologetically, then turned rebelliously at her father. But also disappeared quickly.

Despite of what her father said, she love him. Even sometimes her father showed his dominant side. But they all know how to cope.

She let out a deep breath. "I will leave Jeongyeon, Dad, as you wish. But that if when I prove that he can't return back my feelings... Until then I will leave him alone..."

Mrs.Im turned to her husband worriedly. Mr.Im looked up the ceiling blankly.

JEONGYEON is currently studying the medical records of one of his patients with his another fellow doctor when the door of the clinic suddenly opened without warning.

"Hello, Doc," she greeted in her cheerful voice, and kiss him on the lips despite the presence of his colleague.

"Nayeon, what are you doing here?" His eyebrows meet when he asked, least affected by the brief taste of her lips. Then he looked at his colleague who's grinning widely.

"Oh, I just miss you so much." Nayeon sat at the edge of the table. "We haven't seen each other for a week. And I really miss you, you know..."

"I have lot of things to do, Nayeon," he avoided. "And we both have works. I am studying the case of one of my patients..."

"Is that so?" She shrugged. "And I suppose, the doctor here is helping you?"

"Anyway, meet my colleague, Dr.Jackson Wang, also a heart specialist like me. And very popular in his field." He turned to his companion. "Maybe I don't have to introduce Nayeon to you, Jack. Both your families move in the same circles."

Jackson simply smiled and bid his goodbye to them. The two are left alone in the room. He just stared at her while she wandered her eyes around the clinic.

"This hospital is shabby," her eyebrows rose. "Anyway, Jeongyeon, you do not have to suffer in this place-"

"This is just one of the hospitals I attend, Nayeon. And do not look for anything. This is not a private clinic."

"Then why are you still here?"

"Service, Nayeon. That is our main objective. I don't graduated in medicine just to earn a lot of money." He boringly comb his hair. Then he let out a deep breath trying to calm himself. "Now, tell me why are you here?"

"Is it bad to see you?" She answered defensibly.

"Nayeon, Nayeon..." He closed his eyes shut. "Look, I am a very busy man. Every minute matters to me."

"Me, Jeongyeon? Am I not important to you?" She asked softly, eyes fixed on the floor.

At that moment the young man could not stop swearing. He later exhaled and force his self to look at her until their eyes meet.

She tried to search his face but she knew that his expression remained blank. His eyes were blank staring at her.

NAYEON wanted to be ashamed of herself for chasing the young man.

But she loved him, didn't she?

And she would face all forms of humiliation just to prove her true feelings here, of would she have to avoid it like her father wanted to happen?

She sighed deeply.

"All right..." She shrugged her shoulder. "Maybe I'm bothering you too much. Perhaps I'm making a nuisance of myself for what I do to disturb your work. But don't worry Jeongyeon... This is the last time I will interrupt your time." She swallowed really hard and headed to the door.

"Did I say that was what I wanted?"

"Jeongyeon!" She quickly removed her hand from the doorknob, her face alight. And when she faced the young man, her tears were already flowing.

"After all, you bothered me a lot-"
He approached her with a smile. "Let us make the most of it, Ms.Im. What do you think?"

"Oh,you're right." She clasped her hands around his neck.

And when Jeongyeon's lips sought hers she just closed her eyes. This time, she knew he kissed her on his own initiative. Experimentally, then expertly just as she had dreamed he would kiss her.

She felt she was floating in the cloud at that moment. And she hoped it would never end. But when she could barely breathe she herself was force to escape from his arms.

"I love you, Doctor," she declared although her breathing was not yet normal.

Jeongyeon smiled indulgently. But he remained saying nothing. She just shrugged it off. And at least, she had an idea where she should be in Jeongyeon' life.

He looked at the watch in his arm. "Time is up. The visiting hours for patients is over." He slightly squeezed her cheeks. "We'll meet some other time, Nayeon. I'll be the one to visit you, when I have a free time."

"Is that a promise?" she asked like a child.

He kissed her as his response. And she leave the room contented.

JEONGYEON was teased at when he passed by the nurses' station and his fellow doctor Jackson was relaxing there.

"How is that, Doc, we don't have chance with you?" Imagine Miss Im already passed by here a minute ago but still her scent is still lingering here? And she is in love with you?" The nurse said while smiling to the doctor.

"Stop it, Ryujin. And you, Dr.Wang, who told you to sell my love life to this gossipers?"

The nurses giggled.

"Why,Jeong! If I let you know, will you allow me?"

He laughed. "But Ms.Im is not my girlfriend,"he said, frowning. "Maybe one day reporters will just meet me outside and ruin my life. You're dead to me, Jack, by chance."

"You don't want that,Doc, you'll be an instant celebrity?" asked by one of the nurses.

That's why he doesn't like Nayeon, does he?

The girl has everything he avoids with a woman. Rich. Popular. Beautiful. He wants to choose a simple woman. Not Nayeon or any woman like her.

But it was easier said than done. What she said when they are in Busan suddenly came to his mind.

I'll play your game, Jeongyeon, all right. But in turn, you are going to play mine,too!

Suddenly his eyebrows met.

Is it possible that Nayeon is just playing with him?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

45.5K 1.3K 12
Two girls living complete opposite lives meet under rare circumstances. Im Nayeon is a cold hearted idol, who feigns innocence and is loved by many;...
OH MY! G Oleh ChaeIzza

Fiksi Penggemar

23.3K 1.1K 58
After her parents passed away, Nayeon had to take responsible to being a lead of her family. She had to take care of her sister who have a DID. As sh...
93K 2.8K 12
This is a Book 2 of 'Michaeng: The Contract' if you havent read it yet, do it. You'll be confused if you read this without reading the first one. Ser...
7.1K 522 31
The price of living in America has increased these days. It's harder on those who work lower-paying jobs and for long periods. Jeongyeon being a youn...