TIMY 11

Nayeon leaned her head against the headrest and closed her eyes halfway through. Jeongyeon smiled tenderly seeing her face. He stretched it out and reclined the chair. Then he gave her a sweet kiss on the forehead.

She did not open her eyes. But a smile played on her lips.

"Are you okay?" he asked while starting the engine.

"I'm so tired..."

"Now, pay for what you've done, sweetheart," Jeongyeon said teasingly and drove the car. "Why did you run away and fight with the guards? Then let them caught you..."

Nayeon straightened up to her seat and laugh. "That was exciting! Adventure. And, don't tell me you did not enjoy when your the one dragging me and running away to those guards whose chasing us," she said referring to their attempt to steal an imported chocolate bar.

"Okay fine!"

"Really? She blinked.

The young man exhaled tiredly. He sat up again, chose the comfortable position. He was really tired. And he knew that his girlfriend was also tired.

Oh, well! They both enjoyed it so much and he did not regret it.

NAYEON slept through the whole trip. He just let the girl rest. She looked exhausted. But still so very beautiful.

He took a deep breath, a strange emotion tugging in his heart.

All his life he had only felt this kind of assurance, an emotional contentment. And the security he was certain only Nayeon could offer.

And he loves the girl despite their many differences. And loving her was the sweetest thing to do. And he will never be tired of loving her. He could love her forever.

When they reached the Kim mansion it was only a matter of time. And she smiled upon seeing his handsome face. She hold his nape and kiss him on the lips.

"What more could I ask!"

He fondly touched her cheek. "I have nothing more to give you, Nayeon..."

"As long as your heart does not stop beating, you will still have a lot to give me, Jeong... And I have nothing more to ask. Your love is enough. Perhaps you don't dress in Ralph Lauren designer shirts or riding a Mercedes-Benz like the men I used to... But I never knew what love really was until you, Jeong. And I love you... and will love you more over the time..." Her eyes shone, the love radiating in her face.

Something touched Jeonyeon's heart. He could not speak. Something blocked his throat. All he knew was that he had just felt this way. And Nayeon was right.

He never knew what love was till he met Im Nayeon!

NAYEON tapped her boyfriend's cheek. "Hey, I don't want to see you misty-eyed, Jeong. Let's go inside." She got out of the car first.

Jeongyeon followed her and proceed to the kitchen. It was already late at night so no one was there. She herself brewed coffee and made a sandwich.

"I did not know you were domesticated," the young man commented.

She pouted. "And what do you think of me? I did not spend a fraction of my life in the States, Jeong, so I got used to being independent."

"So, why are you angry?"

"You're annoying!"

He laughed.

She drink the rest of her coffee and he seemed fascinated watching her eating her food. She must have been mad. But she felt at ease. And she let him bite her sandwich.