TIMY 3

It was dark all around when Jeongyeon was awake from a long sleep. Nayeon turned slightly to the young man. Compared to before they started the trip, he looked already refreshed.

It has also been for hours since they stopover at the restaurant for a late lunch. And on the whole she was the driver.

She just shrugged off the thought. She should not give the steering wheel here even though she is very tired. His duty at the hospital was straight until this morning. And he was in the operating room all day yesterday.

He turned to her. "Is it still far?"

"An hour or two," she replied with a smile. "How's that, Doctor? It takes you hours to get home again. You haven't seen any thing of the countryside. And I assure you, is it a sight not to be missed."

"Is that so?" The young man smiled. "There is still another time."

"Probably..."

Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon. Her attention was focused on the road ahead. It was almost dusk. And the sun is almost hiding behind the mountains in front of them.

"Didn't you leave a job in Seoul, Nayeon?"

She almost overwhelmed by his voice. She shrugged. "The work for me is inexhaustible, Doc. And you see, instead of being reduced, it just gets worse."

"Being rich is tiring..."

"Talking from your own experience?"

Her eyes twinkled. And she thought he would not answer her question.

"Based on what I see... And I'm not as rich as you think, Miss Im," he answered guardedly, as if  meant to knock her interest.

"How did you say that? Really, Dr.Yoo, don't tell me you aren't rich. Medicine is not a joked course."

"For Kim Foundation, Miss Im... You are probably right." The sarcasm returned to his voice.

"Oh, dear! Is this doctor really like this when he just woke up?
And what does it say? Don't tell me that he was graduated by the foundation of the Medicine course and further specialized. Why, he is a surgeon besides being a heart specialist. It simply doesn't make sense, she thought.

"To save you the trouble of thinking," he said when he noticed the frown on her forehead, "the foundation funded my studies. Mrs.Kim insisted that I take up Medicine because this is really my passion--"

"Grandma Kim!" Unbelievably she swallowed.

"Oh, she was too generous. A very nice lady." He let out a deep breath. "I am very indebted to her. Not to mention to your whole family."

"Oh!" Nayeon had nothing else to say. It was quite a revelation and she was not ready for someone like that

Who is Yoo Jeongyeon really and why did her grandma Kim do such thing to help him? Only now did she find out about this matter.

AGAIN Jeongyeon lean his back again to chair. That should put Im Nayeon to her place. The promiscuous society playgirl! How ironic that he should be given a chance to know her. And to use the girl's own words, "to make her acquintance."

IT WAS AFTER SEVEN when Nayeon parked the car in front of the villa. She looked at the young man next to her. Jeongyeon had drifted off to sleep again. The strain on his face was evident. And he looked vulnerable in sleep.

She took a deep breath. Instead of waking it up she freely examined his face. An arresting face as she could see. Why, he possessed a beautiful pair of eyes that when looked were always firm, and matched his perfect jawline.