TIMY 2

She returned home less than twelve o'clock. And as Nayeon expected her mother was resting when she arrived. She went to her own room and collapsed herself in the middle of the bed. She stared at the ceiling.

She could see Jeongyeon's face in the seemingly dancing clarity of the ceiling. And at same time is the resurgence of annoyance for it.

She took a deep breath.

At twenty-five, she was accustomed to being harassed by countless lovers. She is used to being given attention. But never before in her life had she been rejected. Just today.

Oh, well! Maybe Taehyung is right. Just maybe there are men like that. Do not want too much attention. Or maybe too conservative.

She smiled foolishly. Just like her own cousin, Taehyung. Many women seek to get their attention but avoid it.

And Jeongyeon? Her mother did not even mention his last name.

Why waste of time,Nayeon? You are wasting your time thinking about that man!

Disgusted she lay down on the bed. Damn! Why did that antipathetic doctor occupy her mind?

But whatever she does is Jeongyeon's face is still what she sees. And it was ridiculous to think of him this way. She is angry and disgusted with it.

She is sure that they will meet Jeongyeon again. And why she was looking forward to their second meeting beat her!

SHE is currently drinking tea and reading the society page of the newspaper when the maid says she has a call. Her forehead furrowed.

"Where is mom?" She reached for the phone.

"Your grandmother was brought home to Busan last night, Miss."

"Is that so? All right, you can leave me here."

The girl left without a word. She answered the waiting call.

"Hello"

"Good morning, Miss Im..."

Her eyebrows rose. The voice was rich and deep, and he did not know. And if an acquintance he seems to be too formal.

"This is Doctor Yoo, Miss Im, Mrs.Im's,your grandmother new doctor.... "
The voice went on and on but she did not understand anything the speaker was saying.

Her heart was beating franctically. And she felt excited. Why, the doctor possesed a lovely voice. And 'Yoo' is its last name.

"W-well, er...excuse me, Doctor, but I beg. Please repeat what you are saying. This is kinda surprising. You're a very least expected caller and in fact you surprised me too much."

"Is that so?"
There was a soft sarcasm in his voice. And again, she felt annoyed.

"Your mother called me up this morning Ms.Im--"

"Nayeon,'please." She almost pleaded helplessly. Her ear is already hurting from its formality.

"Nayeon then," he conceded flatly and resumed.
"Like I said, I received a call from your mother and she said that they have taken your grandmother home to Busan. And the old woman's chest tightness again. Mrs.Im, that is your mom, asked me...to monitor your grandmother's condition temporarily."

"Well..."

"I need your help, Ms.Im," his statement in a formal voice as if it was against his will to ask her "to accompany me to Busan...