TIMY 15

Nayeon hid the smart card after opening the door. Funny! She did not expect to find Jeongyeon's unit in one of the condo building of Kim's. And the most expensive for that matter.

Not bad for a doctor.

She scan her eyes inside the unit. She was pleased with what she saw. And being a doctor, the whole place is clean. All equipment is in order. The interior design can be said to be simple but elagant.

She threw herself on the sofa. She stared at the ceiling as if seeing the handsome face of the young man there. She couldn't help but smile.

How she loved him!

And yes, she never knew what love was until Jeongyeon. Silly! They didn't have a good impression at their first meeting. She was annoyed with him. She hated him right on their first meeting. But her view of him changed over the days.

Oh, well! That is not necessary to remember the past. She need to fix the situation first. And this time she will make sure that there is no doubt in Jeongyeon about his feelings for her.

JEONGYEON try to switch on the light until the whole room lit up. He closes his eyes because of too much tiredness. Seemingly tired he went to the closet and pulled out a sleeping clothes.

It was past two in the morning. And he was tired, besides being drowsy. He could have spent the remaining hours in the hospital but he was sure he could not steal time just to take a nap.

So even he was so tired he still forced himself to drive home to his unit. He could make do with some hours of sleep before diving into another shifting tomorrow.

He turned off the light and threw himself on the bed.

"Ummm..."

Jeongyeon felt like he was being poured by cold water.
He suddenly lost sleep, at the same time as he regained consciousness. He reached for the night lamp on the bedside table but probably caused of confusion and drowsiness he was unable to turn it on and instead it fell to the floor and made a noise.

"Shit!" He quickly stood up and headed for the switch.

The light flooded the whole room again. Can't believe his eyes were fixed on the bed. Nayeon! It seemed like he still drowsy and force himself to opened his eyes.

If he had been dreaming, then perhaps this one was the nightmare. He could not even blink. All he could do was stare and stare and stare again and again.

Heaven help him! This was not true what he was seeing.

Nayeon's quite naked form greeted his tired vision. He swallowed. On instinct he turned off the light again without thinking anything to do.

"You're late, Jeong..." Her sultry voice vibrated in the dark room.

He swallowed again.

"Anyway, it's better late than never. We can talk tomorrow..."

"Nayeon?"

"Now what?" The girl got up and took an indian sit. She looking at him in the dark; he ramained standing at the door. "If you want us to talk, not like this we looked like murderers in the dark who will first to attack. You can turn the lights on and face me, Jeong. If you do not have the courage, we can just sleep together. The bed is large enough for both of us. It will be... comfortable." The girl lied down again.

Jeongyeon felt as if the remaining strength in his body had been wiped away. And the longest distance he had to cross in all his life was the distance from the door to the bed where Nayeon was lying.

Perhaps this was another of her escapades. And he was her victim again. He carefully lay on the bed and covered his eyes with his arm. He could feel Nayeon's silent breathing.

And Lord! She wasn't wearing anything underneath the covers.

He closes his eyes tightly. Only to stiffen when Nayeon turns to bed and hug him.

"Nayeon..."

"You can't send me away, Jeong... it's morning already..." she replied sleepily and snuggled much closer until to fit her body at him.

Damn! She was really making herself comfortable at his expense!

He restraint himself and tightly closed his eyes, ignoring Nayeon's soft body in the process, despite the torture. And if he was not just probably tired and drowsy, then it surely would be a long sleepless night, next to a very beautiful girl... but was not allowed to touch.