TIMY 16

The sun was high when Nayeon woke up the next day. She turned on the side next to her pillow and smiled tenderly. Jeongyeon was still asleep. His features were relaxed and vulnerable. And his unguarded look touched her heart.

She lovingly parted a few strands of his hair that hung down to his forehead. Then she traced each and every feature she had come to love so much.

She let out a deep breath, got up and went to the bathroom. While taking a shower, she think a lot of things. But Jeongyeon above all.

Jeongyeon was already awake when Nayeon came out of the shower room. He was still in bed. He looked at her darkly. She just shrugged it and proceed to the closet. She wore an oversized t-shirt as if she's teasing his patience.

Jeongyeon cursed on his mind as he watched her bent upon seduction. "What the hell do you think am I, Nayeon?" His eyes narrowed as he stared at her.

"What do you expect me to do when you show off yourself in front of me wearing that? I have my limits, Nayeon, and I'm very close to it! Don't push me to far!"

Nayeon show her sweetest and victorius smile. "I'm sorry, Jeong... But that's what I want. To lose your temper."

"Why you-" His grin turned into a wide smile and in a moment she was in front of him, hauling her close to him and ravishing her lips in hungry kiss.

He was kissing every part of her as she moaned and sighed with pleasure and abandon, her own lips and hands doing their own explorations.

She didn't allow him to think. She was all fire and passion...

"Nayeon..." Jeongyeon growled her name. Then he crushed her lips in an electrifying kiss. "I need you now, love." He stared at her flushed face tenderly, loving the glow and warmth in her eyes.

"I need...I...l-love you, Jeong...I..."

But the words remained in her throat as he claimed her lips again, moving gently, until at last, she belonged to him in total surrender...

"SO... WHERE would that lead us, my darling doctor?"

Jeongyeon rolled unto her side to free her from his weight. He cover his one arm to his eyes to calm his self. For all his life, he had never lost complete control...until moments ago- in Nayeon's arm.

Nayeon knew that his deeply thinking hearing his loud sighed. She closed her eyes tightly.

"I know that I should give you time to say something, Jeong...but maybe you are not ready for that yet." She swallowed hard, trying to choose her next words carefully... "So let me say what I have to and you listen very well..."

He turned his back as if he did not want to hear what she had to say.

She just ignored it and continued. "I love you, Jeong..." The words came out of her lips so softly... "For the first time in my life I just felt like this... And you are right, I was born with a golden spoon in my mouth. That is my world. But not in all cases I will stay where I grew up. People grow up, you know...and maybe Dad won't accept that I already changed to someone else..."

"What is the point of saying all these things, Nayeon?"

"So you don't love me...that I could wreak havoc in your life and leave a hallow that will be void for years to come...?" She could not help but smile sadly.

Jeongyeon was frozen in bed. His waiting for the next word that come out in Nayeon's mouth. His already weighing his emotions.

He frowned when the whole room filled with Nayeon's laugh. He was able to get up. There is anger in his eyes.

But when he looked at her, tears welled up in her eyes. A kind of mute appeal was in her eyes.

He felt his throat constrict. "Nayeon..."

"Silly you, Jeong! How stubborn can you get? I love you...is that hard to understand? And that I don't give a damn if the only life you could offer me is simple. I can give up everything for you, Jeong...in return I will be with you. And don't tell me you're a nobody because I don't care. I love you, you idiot!"

He was dumbfounded. All he could do was stare at her face...the socialite goddess in her naked glory...
sending wild fire into his blood...right into his heart...

He smiled. "Ain't that a declaration?" She wrapped her fingers around his nape, staring into his eyes with so much love that it could kill him.

"You bet..." He kissed her on the lips.

"So do you love me now?"

"I'll think about it..."

"This will help you make up your mind, darling," she suggested boldly and push him on the bed, a twinkle of mischief dancing in her eyes. "You know a bed wasn't made for holding a conversation as silly as this, but..." She seductively bit her lips. "Oh, well! After this wild activity that we will doing and you still not made up your mind, it simply won't matter because I am demanding that you marry me, Dr.Yoo Jeongyeon...
anywhere, anytime any-"

Jeongyeon had already captured her lips beneath his. He rolled until he is on top of her. Her hands were on his shoulders...

"Jeong..."

"Need not worry, love. I made up my mind. And I don't give a damn even if you are rich or a socialite..." He deeply breath. "I love you, Nayeon... had I told you that?"

There is doubt on her face.

"Don't give me that look, sweetheart. I love you! And if I have to say those words a thousand times, then I'll tell you again and again- your the only one that I love...and I will love you more till our dying day...and even after..."

"Really?" she asked mischievously.

"Want a better proof?" He teasingly smiled

"No."

"Nayeon!"

She laugh again. She leaned forward and kissed him- she lovingly and silently said. "I never knew what love was, Jeong..."

"Till you met me!"he replied arrogantly.

Her eyebrows met. But frown faded away when the young man's hands and lips began to get busy...

THE END