TIMY 10

The day of the formal opening of KI's Citimall, the sixteenth shopping center of KI's chain of department stores scattered throughout Korea. And as Jeongyeon promised, he picked Nayeon up early to accompany her to the mall.

She ignored her cousin's teased when they found out that Jeongyeon was with her at the inauguration. And the truth was, she would dare to say to them that  she never wanted to exchange the young man's company for them.

It was time for them to go their own seperate ways. And she chose to take the path where Jeongyeon was there. And it didn't matter to her if they are different in each other. She has learned to accept it little by little.

Besides, Jeongyeon loves her. And this time she was sure of its feelings. She has nothing to fear. Except perhaps for its occasional denial  due to the difference of their status in life. But she didn't care and never will.

"WHERE is your sister, Jihyo?"

The girl stopped opening her car door because of her father's voice.

Mr.Im had arrived and was still staring at the car window.

She shrugged her shoulders. "She goes ahead, Dad, she's with Jeongyeon's car. I will just pick up Jennie and Jisso and we will follow there at the same time."

Mr.Im's eyebrows met. He did not pay attention to the rest of what his daughter was saying. He knew the inaguration of KI's Citimall and almost his family will be there. He was expecting that all.

But Jeongyeon and Nayeon...?

He held his chin while thinking carefully. He did not expect the two to be close. In fact, he was worried for the sake of the young doctor.

Jeongyeon was almost a family. And they all know the hardships he has endured since childhood.  He was sensitive; he protected himself not to get hurt. And Nayeon, aside from being sweet, loved to play with other people's emotions.

And he did not want the poor young man to be victim of his own child.

"Dad, do you still have anything to say? I need to go now."

Mr.Im's thoughts were interrupted by his daughter voice. He turned to Jihyo again.

"Are you coming home today after the event, sweetheart?"

"Of course."

He secretly smiled. "Okay then, be careful," he reminded, mysterious smile hovering on his lips.

Something that did not escape on the sight of Mrs.Im who just next to her in the passenger's seat.

"Hon?" she said with narrowed eyes.

He turned to his wife. " Don't worry about it, my dear."

JEONGYEON was overwhelmed by the size of the shopping center where Nayeon brought him. And according to the girl, that mall is the largest in the whole Korea.

Nayeon is happy looking at him as they entered the commercial center.

"Hey, keep your mouth shut," she laughed elbowing him at his side. "It is not much different from the other malls in Korea."

"But still." he said still wondering around.

The girl shrugged, its eyes were fixed on the fountain as if different colors of water were being emitted due to the impact of various colored lights. "I forgot  I didn't bring you to KI's when we are in Busan, Jeong. That is more prestigious than this one."

"Is that so?" He looked at her girlfriend.

"Yup. C'mon, let's go over there."

He looked at where she pointed out and silently followed her. And it made a nice change that almost no one knew about her.  She was free to do whatever she liked.

It was fun that Jeongyeon just drifted to her every wish. She did not even bother to help to arrange the set for Jennie's fashion show this afternoon.

They roamed around. Everywhere. In the bowling center, in the billiards room, in the skating range in the ground floor, in Worlds of fun. They also try the bump car. And he has no choice but to follow. The only place they didn't enter was the cinema.

He did not know what to think of the girl. She was reckless and carefree. She did not know how to rest. And he loved her that way. She like a child who doesn't care what happening to her sorroundings.

And she even tried to get away with shoplifting just for fun of it.  And when she been catched and questioned she's like a lost puppy going to the security office. Only to say to the surprise of everybody that they owned the whole building. And who can argue with that?

She was after all, the only existing  Im Nayeon! The rich, the socialite, the owner. And the management who handle the mall asked for apologies for what happened.

Jeongyeon couldn't even get mad. He was amused. Amusement that seemed tickle his whole being after a long time. And he was infected with Nayeon's antics.

He feels very light. And Nayeon radiated her joy when they were with you. He tolerates her. There wasn't any reservation. She was free to act the way she wants.

And she does not seem to have any fear that he may be irritated by what she does. Just like when she ask him to buy her an ice cream on cone. He obliged. But that is not all. He also bought for himself .

BECAUSE it is already four o'clock they both searched for where her cousins were. And Jisso was already on the catwalk, the mysterious beauty wearing Jennie Kim's creations.

Nayeon huddled in the crowd of spectators, followed by Jeongyeon, until they reached near the stage. They were both holding ice cream cones and both seemed tired.

"Nayeon?"

They both looked at the source of the voice.

"Chahee, what are you doing here?" she asked Chahee, Jennie's in house designer.

"You, why are you here? Your sister is in the backstage. And my God, Nayeon!" She surprisingly said. " Look at yourself. You have no poise!"

She grinned. "So?" She looked up Jeongyeon and wink. He winked in return.

"Huh!" Chahee's eyes rolled. "And,who is this man?"  She looked at Jeongyeon who smiled broadly, with a gentle nod.

She shrugged. "Is it Jeongyeon?" she said in a bored tone. "Why, darling, Doctor Yoo Jeongyeon is the man I'm going to marry in the very near future." Again, she looked up at Jeongyeon who just shrugged and smiling broadly.

Chahee contained her surprise. Jeongyeon promptly supports the girl who seems to collapse in shock. And perhaps Jisso caught the attention of the three who currently on the ramp.

Kim Jisso almost gasped. She slightly faltered as she walked and the small shock reflected on her beautiful face when she saw Nayeon down the stage.

She was licking her ice cream!