His Man | Taekook ☑

By BangtanFilter

"I know I already have your body Koo, but your soul and your heart is what I want to possess." - Kim Taehyun... More

Chapter 2: Boss' boytoy?
Chapter 3: Hypnosis
Chapter 4: The Talk
Chapter 5: Let Your Body Take Control
Chapter 6: Hwasa
Chapter 7: The Double Date
Chapter 8: Who's Stronger?
Chapter 9: Dating a Monster
Chapter 10: The Acceptance and The Denial
Chapter 11: Memories and Misconceptions
Chapter 12: Idiot
Chapter 13: Elevator
Chapter 14: Telepathy
Chapter 15: The Kidnapping Pt. 1
Chapter 16: The Kidnapping Pt. 2
Chapter 17: The Bait
Chapter 18: The Unexpected Friend and The Unexpected Enemy
Chapter 19: His Incomplete Possession
Chapter 20: The Aftermath
Chapter 21: New Enemies
Chapter 22: The Betrayal
Chapter 23: Now
Chapter 24: Necessary Evil
Chapter 25: Not the Enemy
Chapter 26: The Monster Inside Him
Chapter 27: The Goodbye
Chapter 28: The Lucky One
Chapter 29: Vase of Glass
Chapter 30: Families, Friends and Exes
Chapter 31: The Light and The Darkness
Chapter 32: Breaking heart or Breaking Trust
Chapter 33: New Man
Chapter 34: Ghosts of the Past
Chapter 35: Connection of Contradictions
Chapter 36: Past and Future
Chapter 37: The Pending Apology
Chapter 38: The Truth Untold
Chapter 39: Not His Man
Chapter 40: Left side of the Bed
Chapter 41: Home
Chapter 42: The good, the bad and the ugly
Chapter 43: Loyalty
Chapter 44: Christmas Hell
Chapter 45: Not so Merry Christmas
Chapter 46: Still love me?
Chapter 47: Stupid In Love
Chapter 48: Revenge
Chapter 49: Playing Games
Chapter 50: Call Me By My Name
Chapter 51: Promise
Chapter 52: Soulmate
Chapter 53: My House, My Guest
Chapter 54: The Most Powerful Man In The Room Pt. 1
Chapter 55: The Most Powerful Man In The Room Pt. 2
Chapter 56: Marry Me Then
Chapter 57: Not Yet
Chapter 58: Fear or Love
Chapter 59: Momzilla and Evil Dad
Chapter 60: Brothers
Chapter 61: Beginning of the End
Chapter 62: Sinners
Chapter 63: The Assemblage
Chapter 64: Past and Pain
Chapter 65: Just Taehyung
Chapter 66: Jungkook
Chapter 67: The Second Gunshot
Chapter 68: For The Family
Chapter 69: Iron Rods
Chapter 70: Forever In Your Arms
Chapter 71: Promise Of Forever
Chapter 72: Life Goes On
Chapter 73: Happily Ever After
BONUS 1: Wedding Bells
BONUS 2: The Dream Wedding
BONUS 3: Wedding Night
SEQUEL ANYONE ?
ANNOUNCEMENT!
NOTICE
Still My Man?
Happy Anniversary to My Love

Chapter 1: His Date's Cousin

25.1K 672 151
By BangtanFilter

Kim Taehyung is one of the the most powerful businessmen in South Korea. He is the CEO of a large business empire known as Kim Consolidated. His CEO image requires him to be strict and cold to get things done in his company but he never realised when this coldness became a part of his general personality.

His professional life is more than stable but his personal life? Not so much!
He dates a lot of guys and sometimes girls but all of his relationships hardly last more than 2 months. Sometimes, they turn out to be gold diggers, sometimes, they turn out to be boring and lame when it came to non-sexual activities and were only good in bed, some of them had no personality and some were, well...simply dumb.

So, Taehyung prefers short term casual relationships at this point because he doesn't remember the last time he fell head over heels in love with a person. It was back in high school maybe?
Mr. Kim has a tinder match that he plans to meet tonight. The guy he is meeting, Seokjin, is really handsome! Taehyung had never seen a man more handsome than him world wide.

AT THE DATE

The date is going well! Although, Seokjin is an absolute sweetheart and really funny, something just doesn't click. Tae could see Jin as an amazing friend but the romantic spark isn't there. Anyways, Tae and Jin are having a great time just chatting away when Jin's phone suddenly rings. Jin is a doctor so he couldn't afford to not pick up his phone even in the middle of a date. It could be a matter of life and death for someone.
"Hey, what is it?"

"Sir it's a medical emergency. An accident case. Dr. Byul was not available so we had to call you.", says an impatient voice over the phone.

"Get the patient ready, I will be there in 15 minutes."

"Um, sir.."

"Yes?", Jin questions.

"Sir the patient is actually Mr. Jeon Jungkook? I am sorry to be the one to tell you this but-"

"What did you say? Jungkook? My Jungkook?"

"Yes sir. Your cousin..I am so sorry-"

Jin gets up from his chair and says to a shocked and confused Taehyung, "I am sorry there is a personal emergency and I have to go right away."

"Are you okay? Everything okay? Can I help you with something?"

"My cousin was in an accident. I will see you later sometime. Bye."

Jin runs out of the hotel and drives off to the hospital while Tae pays the bill and when he is about to get going too, he notices Jin's phone on the table which makes him wonder, Jin would need his phone in the middle of a family emergency so he decides to drive to the hospital Jin told he works at and return his phone.

At the hospital reception~

"Excuse me? Where can I find Dr.Kim Seokjin? ", Tae inquires at the reception.

"Sir, Dr. Kim is in the operation theatre right now. What can I help you with?"

"Oh, okay. Can you give this to him? He left his phone with me.", Tae shows her Jin's phone.

"Oh I am so sorry sir but I can't handle his personal phone. Can you please return this to him in person?"

Tae had no office today so he agreed to wait for Jin to come out of the OT.

At Dr. Seokjin's Office
When Jin came back to his office, he saw a patient Taehyung waiting on the sofa.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?"

"You left this in the hotel..", shows him his phone.

"Oh thank you Tae, you really didn't have to. I might have left it as I was in a hurry."

"Oh don't worry about it. How is your cousin?"

"He has some injuries but he will be fine. We shifted him to the ICU for now." Um, actually. Can I ask you a favor?", Jin asks Tae while feeling nervous. He didn't know if it would be fine to ask a man he met this evening for a favor but he didn't have any option.

"Sure, what is it?", says a smiling Taehyung.

"I need to go attend another emergency patient and Jungkook's family aren't in this city and he does not have a lot of friends as well. Could you stay with him until I am free? It's just a matter of 3 hours I promise!"

"Um, I don't know. I don't even know him?"

"Please Taehyung, I really don't want him left alone in the hospital in this condition. Please!", he requests with pleading eyes.

"Alright! Tell me his room number. I'll stay with him. You and your cousin are lucky I took a day off today", he laughs.

Tae finds the room Jungkook is in and enters to see a sleeping Jungkook. He looks like an angel, sleeping peacefully. Tae's eyes freezes on his angelic face for some seconds before a nurse breaks his trance.

"Sir? Are you with him?"

"Oh yes. I am with him."

"Oh okay. You can stay here and rest on the sofa. Patient should be awake in about half an hour." Nurse leaves, closing the door behind her while Tae focuses back on the patient's face.
He isn't a creep who would take advantage of a helpless injured man but oh does he want to kiss him then and there!
There is something about Jungkook's face that gets Taehyung's heart racing. The serenity, the innocence. Something that makes Taehyung want to protect this man that he met met a minute ago.

Taehyung sits on the sofa dismissing his sudden feelings as just an instant infatuation for a handsome man.

Spending next half an hour working on a current project using his phone, he waits in the ICU for Jungkook to wake up when he suddenly hears a feeble but endearing voice calling out for him.

"Ex-excuse me? W-where is my Hyung? W-who are y-you?", Jungkook slowly opens his eyes looking at this handsome stranger waiting on him.

"Hey, I am your hyung's friend, Taehyung. He is a busy right now. How are you feeling?", Taehyung smiles endearingly at the feeble man infront of him.

"He left me a baby sitter?", Jungkook scoffs.

"Well depends. Are you a baby?", he asks sarcastically.

"Do I look like one to you? My hyung sure thinks of me as a baby who needs someone to take care of him all the time though"

"And you don't? Need someone to take care of you?"

"I am an adult as you can see. I can take care of myself.", Jungkook says annoyingly.

"Hmm..so you don't have a girlfriend to keep you company while you are in the hospital?"

"I broke up with my first and last boyfriend 2 years ago. Haven't dated anyone since.", Jungkook deadpans as if it was nothing.

"I am sorry to hear that", says Taehyung, only pretending to be sorry while his heart does somersaults knowing Jungkook isn't straight.

"So are you hyung's boyfriend?", Jungkook assumes.

Taehyung suddenly feels taken aback by the question but manages to answer anyway,. "Huh? Oh no. Your hyung and I met today for the first time. We were on a date when we heard about you."

"I am sorry I spoilt your date."

"Don't be. It doesn't matter.", Tae says laughing forcefully.

"Why? Do you not like him?", Jungkook's protective brother insticts for Seokjin kicks in.

"Oh no, he is amazing, handome and funny but-"

"But you don't want to date him?", Jungkook deadpans, staring deep into Taehyung's eyes.

"I don't know, I see him more as a friend more than anything else."

"Well, then let's hope my hyung didn't develop any feelings for you yet". Still staring, still serious.

"Um,why?"

"I'd end up hating you for breaking my hyung's heart and I don't want to do that. You seem like a nice guy.", says a serious Jungkook, not wanting to spare Taehyung from his interogation.

"Well then let's pray for hyung's heart together. Shall we?", he laughs.

JK doesn't laugh this time. He just keeps eyeing him down when suddenly his staring game is interupted as soon as Jin enters the room.

"Taehyung, thank you so much for being here for him!" <looks at JK> "How are you feeling now little brother?"

"My doctor seems really talented. He didn't let me die", he laughs.

"Well, your doctor is one of Seoul's best you know", Jin laughs in self-praise

"Hyung, stop praising yourself. ", Jungkook's staring game back on.

"Okay, but how are you feeling?"

"I am fine just a little dizzy. Taehyung took good care of me."

"Taehyung? Where are you manners Kookie? He is older than you.", Jin corrects his cousin.

"Oh, I didn't know. I am sorry!"

JK looks at Taehyung a little embarrassed for calling him informally for so long and says, " I didn't know you were a Hyung. I am sorry."

"Oh, no need to be formal! You can call me Tae if you want to", says a smiling Tae.

"I am not used to calling older people by their name, hyung. It is disrespectful."

Jungkook's manners are new to Tae. He doesn't know a lot of young men who were as respectful as this man right here. He is impressed to say the least and he wants to know more about him. Jungkook's plump lips and doe eyes doesn't help Taehyung's curiosity either.

His trance gets interupted by a nervous Jin. "Taehyung I wanted to talk to you about the date.."

"Um huh? The date?" He says, coming back from his trance.

"Our date? The pending one?"

"Um oh yeah! Our date. About that-"

"I think we should cancel. I am sorry Taehyung, please don't think ill of me but there is this guy who I have liked for so long but always thought he was straight but I just matched with him on the app and I think I am going to go out with him?", Jin was visibly nervous. He doesn't want to let this beautiful man down but this is what he has to do to be with the man he has liked for years.

"Oh okay I guess. I won't come between you and your crush then. Who is the lucky man?", Tae asks seeming unfazed by Jin's rejection.

"He's a doctor here as well. We have been friends for 7 years but now things are finally going on the romantic track. I didn't even know he was gay until we matched on the app. I am really sorry, I still hope we can remain friends, Tae."

Tae was happy that he didn't have to do the tough task of saying a no. He was about to say something when a curious Jungkook butts in. "You aren't talking about a Dr. Namjoon. Are you Hyung?"

"Ahahaha, we will talk about this later Kook", Jin says laughing nervously.

Meanwhile Taehyung controls his happiness and assures Jin that it was really okay and that he was happy he was going to go out with the man that he really likes. "You go get your man Jin hyung and I hope we can keep being friends as well", he says looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook gave him an awkward smile not understanding what to do.

"I will see you around.", Tae continues. " Take care Jungkook!"

<One Month Later>

It has been a month since Jungkook had that car accident. He has recovered from his injuries and has been hunting jobs for a week now. He is a software developer who has recently completed his college degree and is looking for jobs. He is wondering if he will get accepted in any of the companies he applied to when he suddenly recieves a call.

"Hello?"

"Hello! Am I talking Mr. Jeon?", says the person on the phone.

"Yes, Jeon Jungkook speaking!"

"Sir, you applied in our company for a job. I am calling to inform you that you have been hired. I will mail you your call later right away. We are looking forward to having you here."

"Oh, um. Wow! Thank you! If I may ask, which company are you calling from? Actually, I applied to a lot of companies."

"Oh you can just go ahead and say no to the other companies sir because you have been hired by Kim Consolidated."

To be continued..

From the author: Hey, this was part 1 of my first story. Please feel free to comment down your feedback. Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 11.9K 38
Neither of them knew how far the other had fallen, until one day Taehyung decides to walk away. Refusing to let himself drown any further. Leaving hi...
67.1K 3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
123K 5.3K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
35.7K 2.4K 18
━━━ 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ➷ 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 Two people who should never have crossed paths were brought together by circums...