βœ”οΈ HOMEBOUND | TVD OC Self In...

By ironmanbitch

"My main goal is to fuck up the timeline as much as I can." We give no one the proper directions for life, de... More

homebound
aesthetics
prologue
meet ororo bennett
PART ONE
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter tweleve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty

chapter twenty-five

10.4K 484 87
By ironmanbitch

"Oh, my God! You two!" Caroline squeals as she slides into the booth beside me. "You two are such assholes. I can't believe you had sex without me!"

Oh, for the love of the ancestors! Caroline and her big ass mouth. Why doesn't she just let the entire world know Kol, and I fucked?

"Don't give me that look, Ororo. You know I'm so down for a threesome. Like, imagine it?! And do you know a blonde guy with a British accent and killer blue eyes? He was creeping around your place earlier. Said something about you're a lying, conniving witch."

"That's Klaus. He's pissed and probably thinks I undaggered all his siblings. That's all on Elijah; I only undagged Kol because that was our deal. He can throw all the bitch fits he wants too. I don't care." I can feel the never-ending headache already from dealing with Klaus and his bitch fit.

"My brother is an absolute nightmare when he doesn't get his way. I suppose Rebekah was the one to find him and snitch. It's expected." Kol says as I slap his hand away from creeping up my dress. He pouts, letting out a huff, leaning back against the cushioned seat.

"Not in public, you idiot. Are you out of your mind?"

Caroline lets out a laugh. "Are you really asking Kol that? Of all people?"

"Exactly, darling, you know I have no shame. Now let me continue." He smirks, placing his hand on my thigh.

"Try it and see what happens." He frowns, taking his hand off my thigh.

"That's smart of you, lad." I turn away from Kol to see Enzo standing in front of our table, watching us in interest.

"You're that bloke, Enzo, isn't it?" Kol questions, eyeing Enzo in distaste and mistrust.

"That's right, and you are?" Enzo trails off in question as he and Kol have a stare-off.

"Kol Bennett. Her husband." Kol flashes his Bennett ring.

"I'm her wife, Caroline." Caroline smiles as she and Kol exchange looks.

Wait a damn minute...Husband? Wife? These two are ten steps ahead and moving too fast. Nobody's proposed or anything! We've barely made it into a proper relationship, for crying out loud!

"I didn't know you were taken, gorgeous. It seems like I'm late to the party." Enzo takes a seat on the empty side of the booth.

"We're always open for more," Caroline says as Kol lets out a scoff. "Well, Ororo and I are. Trust me, you're hot and the killer accent. It's to die for."

I shake my head at Caroline. She was right, but did she have to do this in front of Kol? It clear he doesn't know how to control his jealously as he throws an arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer.

"Please don't mind them, especially her. She says things without thinking often. It's nice to see you up and on your feet. I can't thank you enough for kicking Damon's ass."

"It was a pleasure."

~~~

"WITCH!"

I throw up my hands in frustration as Klaus storms into my mother's shop. I can't have a day in peace, can I?

"What do you want now, Klaus?" I place down the candles I was holding as Klaus slams his hands down on the counter.

"You lied to me!"

"Tell me what I have done to deserve the irritating wraith of Klaus Mikaelson?" I asked, annoying.

"You untagged all of my bloody siblings! I was going to undagger them on my terms, and yet you found some way to sneak around my back! Where is that insufferable brother of mines? I know he was with you because you reek disgustingly of him."

"I didn't undagger any of your siblings. I found out where they were, and your big brother untagged them. I was only responsible for Kol. I made him a promise, and I stood by it. He's doing something for me, and if you even think of putting him back in that God awful coffin, I'm going to kick your ass six ways to Sunday."

Klaus didn't scare me. He could huff and puff all he wanted to, but I couldn't care less. And I'm not taking the blame for Elijah's doing.

"How can you make a promise to a daggered man? Kol was daggered for ninety years!"

"That's for me to know and you never to find out. Now, you're going to calm down from your tantrum and help me with something."

Klaus looks enraged as I downplayed his anger.

"Why y-"

"Klaus, I mean it. Cut it out and help me. Your mother dearest is trying to rise from beyond the grave, and I don't want that do you? I know I don't, I can't have that bitch ruining any of my progress, and I'll have my ancestors on my ass."

"My bitch of a mother is dead and locked in a coffin. I highly doubt she will rise from the grave soon. You're sprouting rumors, witch." Klaus rolls his eyes in exasperation.

"Spirits talk, Klaus." I pat his cheek. He was a fool, but I'd easily get Kol and Elijah involved.

"If you aren't going to help, then you can leave."

~~~

"Rochelle, you're reeking of filth," Damon says.

"Fuck off, Salvatore. I don't have time to deal with your bullshit. You should know your place by now." I push his hand off his shoulder in disgust. He doesn't know how to keep his hands to himself.

"Listen, I just want to talk. You have Klaus and Elijah creeping around, threatening anyone and everyone. You're the reason for all of this, and you're going to fix it." Damon growls. Flashing his fangs.

Oh, for the love of God. I roll my eyes, shoving him away.

"You're ridiculous, Salvatore. It honestly doesn't matter how many times I've threatened you, and you don't listen. Kol nearly ripping your heart didn't work! Will killing you work?"

"I think that a great idea, darling," Kol whispers in my ear as he appears behind me. "He's an insufferable pain in the ass and doesn't deserve to live." Kol flashes over to Damon, hand buried into his chest. From the pain on Damon's face, he was more than likely gripping his heart.

"Damon!" Elena cries out as she and Stefan run over. "What are you doing?! Let him go!"

"God, you three are the fucking worse. Hold him, Kol." I used my magic to push Elena and Stefan away, holding them in place as I walk over to Damon.

I grab Damon's face, making him look into my eyes. "You're going to do me a favor, Damon. You're going to stop interfering with my plans and harassing me." Damons' pupils dilate as I feel my magic controlling him. Hopefully, it will work, and I won't have to deal with him anymore.

"Ororo, what are you doing? Stop, please!"

I ignore Elena, pulling away from Damon. "Now, what are you going to do from now on?"

"Stop interfering with your plans and stop harassing you." I smile, patting him on the head as Kol pulls his hand from his chest. He quickly snaps Damon's neck, kicking his corpse away as he shakes his hand in disgust.

"We're done here. Get your annoying ass, brother, and get out of my face." I let down the barrier as Stefan and Elena run over to Damon's corpse.

"What did you do to him?!" Elena yells at Kol, who turns away from her in disinterest.

"Getting Damons' annoying ass out the way. If you two aren't careful, you'll be next."

Note: hi guys! thank azgeina for this chapter. she helped me plan out an actual timeline and find some motivation to write. i know said elijah would be in this chapter but i couldn't get anything out for him beside 300 words and that's too short. im suffering from writers block and plus im back in uni. i'll shortly be posting a face claims book and i hope you guys check it out! it'll be full of poc's and a few underrated ones! i finally got around to making a wattpad instagram; it's kolmikaelsonhoe.wp follow me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 7.9K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...
466 32 13
He spent nearly a millennium looking for her. When he found her, he vowed to never let her out of his sight again. He doesn't want history to repeat...
479K 10.8K 50
The Vampire Diaries Fanfiction Stefan/OC In the 1920's, a boy met a girl. What happens when the girl wakes up after a 90 years of sleep to find that...
73.5K 1.6K 11
Elodie Riling went to sleep watching her favorite show.. TVD. But when she woke up everything was completely different. She found herself in a new...