The Future Firecracker

By _jxxnx

- THE FUTURE FIRECRACKER The story in which the daughter of Sir Nighteye and the aspiring number one hero are... More

CAST & A/N
1 | HIS DRINK
2 | THE LITTLE GIRL
3 | TIME & LOCATION
4 | FAINT SHOUTS
5 | THE LITTLE BOY
6 | FALLEN
7 | SIR NIGHTEYE
8 | CHILDHOOD
9 | ISOLATED
10 | LATE NIGHT
11 | TENSION
12 | AUNTIES & UNCLES
13 | BAKUGOU'S SON
14 | ADVICE
15 | MEDIA
16 | TRUTH OR LIE
17 | SWEETS & SWEARING
18 | BEST FRIENDS
19 | BAKUSQUAD
20 | DEKUSQUAD
22 | CARIFICATION
23 | KATSURO'S QUIRK
24 | MORNING SOBA
25 | EXPRESSIVENESS
26 | TIME CONTROL
27 | CLEANING
28 | HER NIGHTMARE
29 | VULNERABLE
30 | OUTSIDE
31 | VILLAIN'S HIDEOUT
32 | THE PLANS
33 | HIS GIFT
34 | PERFORMANCE
35 | FESTIVAL, PART ONE
36 | FESTIVAL, PART TWO
37 | FESTIVAL, PART THREE
38 | DORM CHEFS
39 | INVITATION
40 | TREPIDATIOUS
41 | KATSURO'S QUIRK, PART TWO
42 | ENDEAVOUR-SAN & HAWKS
43 | CALM TO PANIC
44 | USELESS HERO
45 | RULE FOUR
46 | A TEEN BOY'S FEELINGS
47 | SASAKI & BAKUGOU
48 | TOO HONEST, PART TWO
49 | START AGAIN
50 | EPOCHARY: ORIGIN
51 | MOVIE NIGHT
52 | RIVALS & TRAINING
53 | BLINDSIDED
54 | EYESIGHT
55 | MERCY
56 | THE BAKUGOU HOUSEHOLD
57 | NIGHTEYE'S AGENCY
58 | IN SICKNESS & IN HEALTH
59 | BURN IN BLUE
60 | A PROMISE TO BE BROKEN
61 | [NAME] & KATSUKI
62 | THE POCKET WATCH
63 | FUTURE TIMELINE
64 | STANDSTILL
65 | ONE ON ONE
66 | EXPLOSION VS PAUSE
67 | HUNT FOR THE SIBLINGS
68 | KILLER
69 | SAVE TO WIN
70 | WIN TO SAVE
71 | RETURNS
72 | DAY OFF
73 | SHOTO'S CLOSURE
74 | DORM CHEFS, PART TWO
75 | INFILTRATE & INTERNSHIP
76 | MOTHER DEAREST
77| ALL FOR ONE
78 | CHANGES
79 | JEALOUSY
80 | KATSURO'S BIRTHDAY
81 | JOURNEY TO THE END & NOW
82 | NAMING THE QUIRKS
83 | BATHS & BOLSTERING
84 | LEGACY OF SIR NIGHTEYE
85 | FIRST DATE, PART ONE
86 | FIRST DATE, PART TWO
87 | BEFORE THE STORM
88 | SCREAM
89 | KATSURO'S JOURNAL
90 | ALONE AGAIN
91 | THE TRUTH HURTS
92 | VIGILANTES
93 | DEATH TO THE TRAITORS
94 | LONG NIGHT
95 | FOR THE GREATER GOOD
96 | CLOCK TOWER
97 | END OF THE WORST
98 | A PRECIOUS FAREWELL
99 | THE FUTURE FIRECRACKER
PILOT | THE PERFECT PRODIGY
SPECIAL | WHAT IF?

21 | TOO HONEST

11.2K 574 125
By _jxxnx

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
'too honest'

You woke up to a familiar and sickening feeling in your chest. You weren't actually feeling sick. Just an emotion you thought you'd put at the back of your head never to be seen again.

The angst you were feeling this morning took over your being. You thought that maybe it was you asking your son about how he got here when you were still a virgin or maybe it was the thought of Katsuki being nice to you all of a sudden.

It weirded you out the more you thought about it. You couldn't get it off of your chest and maybe after you asked him, the feeling would fade away.

Unless of course he would call you a 'fucking sensitive dumbass' for even thinking like you were.

All Might had left a note for you, Bakugou and Katsuro at your door before you all went to bed. You were tucking Katsuro in your bed when Katsuki came knocking on your door that the people from Class 1-B could hear it.

He told you he opened it and told you that the former hero told you both to meet him in the staff lounge. Then after he arranged— no, more like demanded, for you and Katsuro to meet him later after school.

So that's how you got here. You got up at four in the morning and got changed in workout gear.

Waking up at four wasn't like you, you'd usually be the student that sleeps in till the last half hour.

But today, you decided to work out... You definitely thought there was something wrong with yourself.

Before you left, you knocked on Mina's door to tell her you were going to train. You also gave her the key so that she can watch over your six year old, but in reality, you knew she was going to end up sleeping on your fluffy rug. She couldn't stay awake that early, if she did that would be creepy.

In the gym, you were in a separate room to all the heavy weights and treadmills. You were surrounded my dummies and moving equipment.

It was six in the morning. You had around two hours to get back, eat, shower and change.

You kicked the moving dummies and used your quirk on the moving objects flying towards you. You've been doing this for the past two hours, not taking a break in between. You needed this to get things out of your head.

You've always thought about how you could further use your quirk and develop it many times like your classmates, but your father taught you not to go overboard. The most you could do while training is fifty seconds.

"Oi. What the hell are you doing?"

You turned around to meet the ruby eyes of Bakugou. You rolled your eyes with a small smile. "I'm training."

"At six in the fucking morning? I thought you sleep late," he said. The blond sat on the bench and watched your movements. "Where's Katsuro?"

"With Mina," you huffed, you stopped your movements and deactivated your quirk.The stopwatch of your quirk reached exactly fifty seconds. "Can you not watch me? It's weird."

"Tch. Fine," Bakugou rolled his eyes then left the room to go to who knows where. He slammed the door shut and then you were left alone with your thoughts raging in your mind. "Don't forget later."

"I won't."

The day ended quickly and you made it to the door of the staff lounge. You leant at against the wall, waiting for Bakugou to arrive.

Just before your hand was ready to knock, the door slid open quickly. On instinct, you tucked your hand behind you back and stared at the one in front of you.

"Katsuki."

"[name]."

"Young Sasaki! Please come in and sit with Young Bakugou!" All Might cheered, gesturing to the sofa in front of him. You remembered this is where he sits with Midoriya a lot. So this was his talk chair.

Bakugou walked ahead of you, planting himself on the seat with a heavy slouch. His arm draped along the back and you just sat down without leaning behind you.

He noticed you were being more quiet than usual and ignored it. He wasn't being himself either, Bakugou was waiting for All Might to further the research on his son and his incomplete backstory.

"I'm sure you know why you are both here," the teacher started. His blue orbs stared into yours and Bakugou's with a serious expression which contrasted to his warm welcome. "I have done research, on both your families quirks. But reached to the idea that his quirk has a form of some time travelling."

"Tch. Of course it is. But this dumbass doesn't believe it. Her quirk and her father's only have abilities to deal with the near future, not the past," Bakugou answered suddenly.

"Katsuro hasn't shown us his quirk either. I— we think he's scared to use it. He hasn't said anything about how he got here and when I asked him once, he trembled."

All Might tapped his chin. "Do you know your mother, Young [name]?"

"I knew she was quirkless."

Bakugou flinched at the word.

You didn't fail to notice. Midoriya had told you about his childhood about how the one next to you bullied him to the point where he told him that being quirkless meant you are nothing. In his words, he said to your friend 'take a swan dive off the top of the building.'

If Katsuro had been quirkless, would he love him?

Even if you see him acting like a father to him, does he even love him? He might feel obligated to, you hated that.

Can he even love something apart from his quirk and his undying passion for being number one?

All Might nodded sadly, knowing what happened. "Sorry."

"You don't need to apologise for the horrid woman. We're also not here to talk about her."

Bakugou looked at you and your solemn expression, he wanted to know you, but then doesn't at the same time. Every time he spent an amount of time with you, he'd learn something about you. It would be annoying or interesting, possibly both.

"Tch. It could be a variation of quirk because yours is time related. All Might, do you have the stupid tests that villain did on him?"

"No. We're working on that, but the tests might not actually have happened or they're missing." All Might stood up and clapped his hands together. "That's enough for today. I think it's best to ask him slowly and find out from very young Katsuro himself. I'll notify the both of you when we've got something else that is important."

"Thank you, All Might," you both said, making your way to the door.

Bakugou held it open from behind and you shut it slowly. You walked slightly behind him to the way to the dorms. Once you were outside near the trees, you stopped walking.

The blond in front of you turned around, no longer hearing your footsteps in sync with his own. He crossed his arms across his chest and his chin rose.

"The fuck are you doing?" He said, irritated.

Your gaze was on the ground, then into his eyes. You cursed yourself for even having the courage to ask this question.

"Do you feel like you have to get along with me and Katsuro?"

"Hah? What are you saying?"

"Do you feel like you are forced to like me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 6.3K 40
In which a girl texts a guy thinking he is someone else. ʙᴏᴋᴜᴛᴏ x ғᴇᴍ!ᴏᴄ AFTER HIGHSCHOOL (msby/schweiden adlers era) ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴏᴄᴛ. 22, 2021 ...
1.1M 39.3K 150
𝚈/𝙽 𝚁𝚊𝚒. 𝙰𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔. 𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑...
574K 5.6K 27
𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 ↳ in which two soulmates crave to find each other
750K 28.2K 92
"YOU KNOW TODOROKI, YOU'RE NOTHING LIKE YOUR FATHER." "REALLY? DO YOU MEAN IT IN A GOOD WAY OR A BAD WAY?" "IN A GOOD WAY, A REALLY GOOD WAY..." Y/n...