Turning Pages {OLD}

By emjay321

*FIRST COUPLE CHAPTERS ARE CRINGE BUT GET BETTER... I HOPE :|* FIND AN UPDATED VERSION ON @waddlefreaks Arabe... More

āš ļøāš ļøāš ļø
š‘°š’š’•š’“š’š’…š’–š’„š’•š’Šš’š’ ~ š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’“š’‚š’„š’•š’†š’“š’”
[1] š†š¢ššš§š­š¬
[2] šŒš®šŸšŸš¢š§
[3] š†šØš«š šžšØš®š¬
[4] š“ššš­š­šØšØš¬ ššš§š š›š«š®š¢š¬šžš¬
[5] šƒšžš­šžš§š­š¢šØš§
[6] š’š¤šžš­šœš”
[7] šš«šØš£šžšœš­
[8] šš®š›š›š„šžš š®š¦
[9] ššžš° šš”šØš§šž
[10] š…šžšÆšžš«
[11] š„š›š®š„š„š¢šžš§šœšž
[12] š…šžšžš„š¢š§š š¬
[13] š…šžš«š«š¢š¬ š–š”šžšžš„
[14] šššš¬šØš«šžš±š¢šš
[15] š…š„š®š¬š­šžš«šžš
[16] šƒššš­šž
[17] š‹šØšÆšžš›š¢š­šžš¬
[18] šƒš¢ššš¦šØš§š
[20] š’š§šØšØš©š¢š§š 
[21] šš¢š„š„š¬
[22] š„š±š©šØš¬šžš
[23] š‚ššš§šœšžš« š’š­š¢šœš¤š¬
[24] š‚ššš§šš„šžš¬
[25] šŽšÆšžš«š°š”šžš„š¦šžš
[26] š€šÆšžš«š²
[27] š‘šØšššš­š«š¢š©
[28] š„š¦šžš«š šžš§šœš²
[29] š•š¢š«š š¢š§š¢š­š²
[30] š’ššš„šØš§
[31] š–šššÆšžš¬
!!!
[32] š‚šØšœšØš§š®š­
[33] šššš«š­š²
[34] š‚šØš§šŸš«šØš§š­ššš­š¢šØš§š¬
[35] šŒššš­šœš”š¢š§š 
[36] š‚š”šžšžš¤š²
NOT AN UPDATE
[37] š‰ššš¢š„
[Aesthetics]
NOT AN UPDATE
[38] ššžš­š«ššš²ššš„
[39] š€š¦šØš«šØš®š¬

[19] šŒš¢šš§š¢š š”š­

38.9K 796 419
By emjay321

I never craved attention until I tasted yours

KADE

Loud knocking on my door stirred me awake. With an annoyed groan, I made my way to strangle the bitch who dare wake me up. In all honesty, it was only 7 pm but I was exhausted when I got back from work so I fell straight to sleep.

I tripped over Luther's large body, delaying the process of me getting the door which increased the rapid knocks.

"What the fuck do you want?" I growled, pulling the wooden door open. I was met with amused grey eyes that belonged to my neighbour, Bates Stoll. See, he wasn't actually my neighbour. It was known to very little (only his closest men) that he used the apartment opposite me for 'quiet time'.

Bates Stoll was the Italian Mafia king. A 6'6, 25-year-old devil. He came to the apartment about once a week, mainly on Wednesday nights, and stayed until Friday. He wasn't a fucked up kinda guy who was rude to everyone and went on killing sprees, well he did show psychopath tendencies but don't we all? Bates never took girls back to his houses or this apartment, as he claimed that his bed was only for his 'queen'. Fair enough.

If you're wondering what his 'quiet time' is then you're going to have to keep wondering. No one really knows why he has to have a break from the mafia life, but I'm guessing it has something to do with his past. He was a cool guy yet always has his barriers up, just like me. I hate to admit it, but Bates always says I'm like his little brother, therefore, I'm under his protection (not that I need it). So that's why I can speak to him however I like. Even if we weren't close, I'd speak to him however the fuck I want. He honestly doesn't intimidate me at all.

"Why the fuck were you asleep at this time?" He asked, walking into my house and straight to the fridge as if he owns the place.

"I do." Bates snickered. Did I say that out loud?

"Yep." Smartass. The bastard was eating my pasta.

"That's my fucking pasta!" I growled, plopping down on the barstool.

"Mhm." Fuck, I really wanted that. "Anyway, I came to ask you for a favour."

His favours are... intriguing. Once he asked for me to go simply pick up pizza because he couldn't leave the apartment, but then another time it was to beat up a man who stole from him, because yet again, he couldn't be seen.

"And what's it this time?"

"I need you to go to my club and how do I put this?" I was getting impatient with his stalling. "Ineedyoutofuckachick"

"What?" I asked, not hearing a word of his quick speaking. "I need you to fuck a girl or at least seduce her because she has something of mine"

"Fuck no!" I immediately said, my baby girls, face flashing through my mind. "I'm not touching any whore. Ask someone else."

Bates didn't look angry or deadly as you'd expect. He looked shocked. Why? I never turned down his favours as there was no reason to, but now Imma stay loyal to my girl. "Why? You usually wouldn't have a problem with-"

"I have a girl now." Suddenly, Bates started to choke on the pasta and bang his chest. Serves him right for stealing it.

"A girl?" He choked out, "since when? What does she look like? Is she feisty? Older? Younger? She ain't got you pussy whipped has she?"

Chuckling, I pulled out my phone to show him a picture but I immediately hid the Lock Screen from him; that's for my eyes only. I couldn't resist taking a picture of her in the image. She looked so angelic and sexy laying there in nothing but underwear. Her desirable tits almost overfilling the small bra. And her little pouty lips begging to be stuffed with my cock. Fuck, I have to look away before my dick hardens even more.

I showed him a photo I took of us in the cafeteria yesterday, with her entrancing grin, sparkling eyes and flushed cheeks.

Flashback

"Kadey!" Arabella squealed, leaping onto my lap. "I missed you."

"I missed you too baby. How was your weekend hm?"

"It was okay but extremely boring without you. I watched tangled and-" She continued telling me about her weekend with me listening to every word. At one point, she had started to accidentally grind on my dick when she got excited.

I gripped her hips with one hand and used my other to pull her face to mine. "You like this don't you? Grinding all over da- my dick. If I was you, little girl, I'd stop moving before I decide to fuck you in front of everyone in the lunchroom." I felt her shiver at my words, "you'd like that wouldn't you? Everyone listening to your desperate little moans as I thrust into your soaking wet pussy. Imagine it, baby, you bending over the table with me behind you. You'd only be wearing a skirt and stockings." I rubbed her upper thigh causing a moan to escape her lips. "Or would you rather sit on my lap and bounce like you are right now. Your head thrown back in pleasure as I smacked your ass redraw."

"Kade, I-I"

"Shhh. Your panties are drenched, aren't they? My horny little angel. Just a little longer..."

Flashback over.

Fuck that was hot; watching her hide her moans and getting turned on just from dirty talk.

I hadn't noticed I'd spaced out until I saw Bates staring wide-eyed at my phone with a slight blush. I snatched the phone back and almost growled at the picture. It was yet another revealing image of Arabella. She only just sent it and damn. She was sticking her delicious tongue out and you could see her ass in the mirror. She was fully naked but the way she was standing with the mirror in the corner of the room, allowed the back of her to be in full view. It was evident that it wasn't intentional and only a mistake, but fuck me, I'm as hard as a rock right now.

"She is pretty, although I didn't think you'd go for someone like her."

"Someone like her?" I repeated, completely pissed off. I was unsure of what he was trying to imply.

"Calm down bro, I didn't mean like that. She looks very innocent and happy and you're... you." I relaxed slightly, I thought I'd have to chop his balls off for insulting my girl. "What's her name and how old is she? You can't be catching a case now." He laughed.

"Arabella and she's 16." Technically, it was illegal, our relationship but it didn't matter to me. Everything is consensual and I've not even dicked her down yet. Plus, not even the law will keep me from being with her.

"Damn, she young. But, the age of consent is 16." He winked. I just shrugged and went to my liquor cupboard to pull out a bottle of whiskey. I could drink hundreds of these and I still wouldn't be slightly buzzed.

After a couple of drinks, it was 9:30 pm Bates left to do some paperwork. He also assured me he's get another man to do the 'job'. I, however, was bored out of my mind, I'd usually take Luther for a walk or go boxing but I'm tired as fuck.

I decided to surprise my little angel, and go visit her but first...

Me
Hey baby, wyd

My baby💛🦋🌸
Hiii, I'm doing homework
but I'm so bored. Axel is
out again and mama is at
work. ❤️

Perfect. I texted her a quick 'goodnight' and headed to the garage.

The drive to her house was quick, most likely because I was exceeding all the speed limits because I know Arabella goes to sleep early, so I needed to make it before she does so.

I parked a couple of houses down from hers so that no one would be able to see. I personally don't care but I know Arabella would be in deep shit of her family found out She was alone with me at night, even if it wasn't her idea.

I didn't even think about how to get into her house. The spare key? I walked to the front door and checked for the silver object and "bingo!"

Wouldn't be the first time I'm breaking and entering if you catch my drift. Anyway, with a single turn, the door was unlocked so I slipped my shoes off and carried them up the polished stairs. I couldn't leave them down here and risk someone seeing them and they'd be too loud to walk in.

I managed to successfully make it upstairs without making too much noise and fuck me. Arabella's door was slightly open and I got a clear view of her. She was literally floating around her room in a grey nightgown (that made certain aspects stand out) whilst reading a paper book. Why the fuck did she own such sexy clothing anyway?

The nightgown:

I attempted to quietly push the door further open but a loud creaked grabbed Arabella's attention. With an adorable shriek, she threw the book towards her desk and bolted for the bedsheets.

Holding back a chuckle, I steadily roamed towards her. "H-hey Mr Criminal. I don't own anything expensive but my boyfriend is like HUGE. And like really scary sometimes so be careful because he might come to fight you, he tends to do that a lot but he looks hot so I don't mind. Sucks for the victim though, poor kid."

That's her way of coping with a potential kidnapper/burglar? Threatening them with me and to ramble on. Damn, she's fucking cute. When I was within arm's length of her, I bent down to peel the covers off her but I suddenly felt a rough impact land on my nose. That hurt like a bitch.

I groaned at the hit which caught my feisty kittens attention. She peeked from beneath the cover and immediately jumped into my arms. "Kade!" She shouted, hitting my chest. "What are you doing here? I thought you were a burglar or something?"

"I'm huge am I?" I asked amused. "And hot?"

With flaming cheeks, Arabella buried her head into my chest. "You made me lose my book page" she mumbled, ignoring my question.

"I'm sorry baby." With a kiss on the head, I pulled her to her nearly made bed that was smothered in fluffy blankets and a few stuffed toys. She was still in my arms therefore she ended up straddling my stomach.

"Why are you here?"

"You don't want me here?" I fake gasped, pretending that I was going to move. A regretful look etched her face before she threw her whole body onto me so that she was now laying on top of me. "No, no-no. I do, but you scared me and you didn't text me like normal."

"I thought I'd surprise you." Arabella moved her head so that we were inches apart, a tired smile on her lips. I felt anger rise in me when I saw a slight bruising on her cheekbone. I slowly moved her head to the side and applied little pressure to the bruise, immediately pulling away when a pain-filled gasp left her lips. "I'm sorry baby," I uttered, moving us into a sitting position. "Where did you get the mark?"

Tears instantly filled her eyes and I realised it must have something to do with what happened at lunch. "Did it happen at lunch, when you were upset?"

Arabella cast her eyes down, giving me my answer. "Baby," I coped, trying to stop her sobs. "Who was it?"

Arabella shook her head, I saw the battle in her eyes whether she should tell me or not. "Baby I can help you, you wouldn't want it to happen again. I'm not mad at you just upset you got hurt. Please tell me."

"Do you pity me?" She asked, wiping her wet cheeks. "Would you rather be with a tall model-like girl instead of me? A fat, childish cry-baby who-" I cut her off with a gentle yet warning smack to the bottom. "Arabella Rose Carter. I would never fucking wish for somebody else. You're mine and you're perfect. What the fuck has brought this on huh?"

She mumbled something but I couldn't quite hear it so she repeated a bit louder, "Diamond."

It took me a while to think who she was, but I quickly remembered the girl from the lunchroom. She tried implying I slept with her fishy ass but believe me when I say, I would never hook up with a girl from school. They become clingy and start thinking we're in a relation. Zara? I don't know what school she goes to and I don't fucking care, but I would never have fucked her saggy pussy if I knew she'd be like your cliche whore.

"That bitch," I mumbled, "did she hit you too?" When Arabella nodded, pure rage swarmed my veins. How dare she? How dare a hideous slut insult and assault my innocent baby. Fuck. If I knew where she lived I'd go and fucking strangle the bitch.

I hadn't even noticed I was seething in anger and clenching my fists until familiar soft fingers pried them apart. "I'm sorry baby," I whispered, holding her extremely close to me. "I'm sorry for letting her insult you and hurt you. Tomorrow I'll kill the bitch just-"

Arabella placed a small peck on the tip of my nose and snuggled further into me. We talked for about half an hour and I somehow ended up with my head on her stomach as she played with my hair. I was bewildered to how we even got into this position. "Goodnight Kade, please stay".

And that's what I did, I spent a few hours watching my angel softly snore and whimper a few times, no doubt from a nightmare I was eager to know about. I slowly drifted to sleep, tracing the lace trimmings around her chest. I'd never had such a peaceful sleep...

The next morning, I didn't awake to the sun blinding me or birds chirping. No, even better. I felt light sucking on my upper chest, next to my recent tattoo from w couple weeks ago. I sneakily opened one eye to see Arabella straddling me and giving me hickies on my neck. Now, this is a fucking great way to wake up.

I hadn't even realised my morning wood until Arabella stopped sucking and blushed intensely looking at my dick. She hazily shook her head and shifted further up me so that she wasn't directly over my bulge, and continued sucking. What is she even doing?

I decided to scare her and started tickling her. She gasped before falling to my side in a fit of giggles. "S-stop! Ahhhh"

"What's the magic word?" I teased. "Please!"

"Nope."

"What- What is- itttt?" She cried, panting for breath.

"Kade is the sexiest man you've ever seen." Thrashing around in my grip, she laughed, "but that's a lie and mama said to never lie!"

And that ladies and gentleman is how we spent 20 minutes until Arabella shot up and declared we will be late and I have to leave before her brother sees. However, on my way out I only just spotted my chest. Arabella had given me hickies in the shape of a heart, outlining the recent tattoo. No wonder why she was focusing so hard.

She saw me 'inspecting' the artwork and ran into her bathroom. "Thanks my little Picasso! I love it." I yelled. And with that said, I snuck out her house, successfully avoiding any family members.

His chest:

ANNOUNCEMENT! Once this book is completed, I will be writing a book about the mystery Bates Stoll, and I'm obsessed with the plot. It will be a mafia book with a badass female so look out for that. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 13.2K 85
[COMPLETED] {Wattys 2017} "Why does a bad boy like you want a good girl like me?" I asked. "Because, no other boy could treat you right like me" he...
168K 3.3K 85
{MATURE CONTENT} Arabella Turner doesn't know where she fits. She can't tell if enjoys the peaceful quiet or the partying and crowds, but she just bl...
394K 9K 42
[ONGOING] "What would you do if I die?" "Die." "Oh you would die?" I mumble and he nods giving me a small smile. "What would you do if I die?" He...
287K 4.5K 43
COMPLETED Arabella Carter A sixteen year old with a naive heart and innocent brain; she is the literal definition of sweetness. She is one of- no IS...