Happily Ever After - 2 (DISCO...

By the_bogummy

Copyright Šī¸ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the w... More

Copyright
Note
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
Promo
-6-
7
9
10
Epilogue
✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
The Tragic Love Story
Important
✨7✨
✨8✨
Important
New Story
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨

8

5K 558 56
By the_bogummy

Hey guys!!!

Target not completed but still updating...if the target isn't completed this story will be deleted.

Target: 480 + votes and 120+ comments.

Not big update but surely 1100+ words.

Avoid mistakes if any....

All were confused with Alia's behaviour except for Mukti who knew the reason.

"Atleast tell me hua kya hai?" Manik asked being frustrated seeing her all behaving crazy.

"No you tell me where were you? Did you see the time? 4 baje milne wale the it's 4:20 now" Alia said glaring at him Manik sighed and said

"Arey Nandini aur chachi ko airport chodne gaya tha...amms is not well so they are gone to Manglore" Manik said shouting on top of his voice making all startled..
Alia stared at him and said with tears in her eyes

"Why are you shouting?" Alia said meekly where as Cabir, Dhruv and Manik were what the hell.

"What should I do then? Look how you are behaving" Manik said glaring at her...

"Ismein meri galti nahi hai" Alia said looking down Manik was confused now and was getting angry...

Mukti came to Alia and side hugged her and told the boys

"Guys it's girls problem...you won't understand" Cabir, Manik and Dhruv slapped their forehead and stared at Alia in disbelief.

Later on Manik said sorry as he knows how Nandini behaves during her periods knowing that they need to be taken care nicely.

They then continued the jamming with all nokh-jokh, Cabir's stupid lame jokes. And after jamming they left to their respective homes.

Here in Manglore Nandini and Chachi reached with sleeping Rehaan. They called the taxi and left to their house.

Nandini was admiring the outside beauty after so long she came...chachi smiled looking at her and said

"Acha lag raha hai yahan aa kar..."

"Hmm...bahut dino baad aane ka yahi maja hai." Nandini said looking at her she smiled and bobbed her head... Nandini looked down at Rehaan who was moving in his sleep alot.

"Chachi meri bag mein se diaper nikal dijiye pehle wala full ho gaya hai." Chachi took her bag and started searching.

Nandini removed Rehaan's pant making sure that she doesn't break his sleep...removing the diaper she put it in the plastic bag to throw it out at home...she took the new diaper and asked chachi to help..

While making him wear Rehaan's sleep broke and started crying badly...

"Shh...shh... chup chup...ho gaya ho gaya" chachi said patting his chest...he opened his eyes and they directly met Nandini's eyes making her smile.

Finally putting on his pants she pulled him in her embrace and started talking to him.

"Aww my baby...aapki neend toot gayi...kuch bas thodi der mein hum ghar pahuch jayenge phir aap na nini kar lena." Nandini said rocking him slightly as she doesn't want to hurt him.

Soon they reached home...coming out of the car chachi called Rama (their worker) to take the luggage inside.

Nandini and chachi entered the house and started admiring the house... Rehaan was in his mumma's arms and was just looking at Nandini's face.

On not getting her attention to him he pulled her hair which came infront making her look at him.

Nandini smiled and pecked his head and moved towards Rama and asked him

"Kaise hai aap anna? Vaise amms ko hua kya hai?"

"Nandu beta voh kya hai ki unka BP aur sugar dono high ho gaya toh hume unhe hospital leke jana pada..."

"Anna main fresh hoke aati hun phir hum amms se milne jayenge" he bobbed his head and Nandini and chachi left to their respective rooms to get fresh.

Nandini first got fresh and changed Rehaan's clothes and sat on the bed taking Rehaan in her arms to feed him and took her phone and called Manik.

As she was calling Manik Rehaan here was not ready to have his feed...she kept the phone on the bed.

"What's wrong baby? Chalo have ur feedy..mumma aapko phir sula dein" but he didn't give in... Nandini sighed and she knew if she will force him he will vomit everything...she settled her clothes and here Manik also picked

"What's up!...hello Nandini ceiling kyun dikha rahi ho? Where are you?" Manik asked frowning where as Nandini said

"Just a minute Manik" she picked up the phone and faced it to herself.

"When did you reach?" Manik asked sitting on the bed

"An hour before...amms se milne jaungi socha use pehle tumhe bata du" Manik bobbed his head they were talking where as Rehaan was looking here and there listening Manik's voice...

"Wait baby...gir jaoge" Nandini said holding him properly...she showed Manik to him he smiled brightly looking at his papa Manik smiled and started talking zo him

"Ohh my baby...aap kya kare ho? Papa is missing you...come soon"

Rehaan giggled looking at his cute faces Nandini smiled and told Manik that she will call him later he bobbed his head and kept the phone.

"Chalo lets go and meet amms"

In Mumbai

Manik came down to see Shrikant present over there he went and sat beside asking one butler to get him a coffee .

"Ghar kitna khali khali lag raha hai na Manik?" Manik smiled sadly and bobbed his head.

"Hmm... Nandini aur Rehaan hote toh acha hota..unke bina yeh ghar ghar nahi lagta" Shrikant said keeping the paper aside.

Manik bobbed his head and informed him about Nandini reaching Manglore they spoke about some business and told the butler to cook and again got busy in their work.

In Manglore

Nandini along with Rehaan and Chachi reached the hospital and directly left to meet amms in her ward.

As they entered amms got surprised seeing them there...

"Shanno...kanna tu yahan?"

"Haan...aapko apni care karni kaha aati hai?" Nandini asked sitting beside her and chachi sat on the other side with Rehaan in her arms.

"Ausa kuch nahi hai beta...main theek hun..." Amms said putting her hand on her head... Nandini glared at her and said

"Aur isliye toh aap hospital ke bed pe ho abhi..nahi?" Nandini said sacarstically making amms look at her in pleading way.

"Aapko kal discharge mil raha hai...aur aap whole week ke liye complete rest lengi..samji?" Said Nandini pointing her finger at her to which amms bobbed her head.

They spent sometime then Chachi told Nandini to go home as it is not good for Rehaan to stay in hospital for too long.

Taking him bidding bye to amms they left from there... Nandini and Rehaan were going home when her phone and seeing to be video call from Manik she picked it up.

"Hii...papa aap ho mujhe laga Manik." Nandini said as only Shrikant was there.

"Arey woh washroom gaya hai... tum mili Kishori ji se?"

"Ji papa...abhi ghar ja rahi hun...aap logon ne dinner kar liya?" Nandini asked adjusting Rehaan.

"Haan ho gaya...aur kya kar raha hai Rehaan?"

Listening his name he looked at the screen and smiled seeing his dadu he giggled and Nandini smiled seeing his reaction.

After sometime even Manik came and seeing him Rehaan all the more started giggling making them laugh loudly.

How was it?

What did you like?

Few words for Alia.

Few words for Rehaan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 319 15
well this is the continuation of the story by Devi. .....her wattpad id is@crystal_heart756......for knowing the story that I would be continuing I r...
63K 3.7K 33
Copyright Šī¸ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
8.8K 839 12
Hi all, This story is from Male lead perspective. This is not completely my story. I read this story somewhere and I wanted to write this for MaNan...
220K 5.9K 47
Mature content đŸ”Ĩ ⚠ 18 plus Read at your own risk It's chapter 2 of only mine, as you guys know my old account was deleted by wattapd so I lost my...