Till I Met You

By Cseven707

Im Nayeon beautiful, alluring, sexy, but a spoiled rotten brat! She used to get whatever she wanted without... More

TIMY 1
TIMY 2
TIMY 3
TIMY 4
TIMY 6
TIMY 7
TIMY 8
TIMY 9
TIMY 10
TIMY 11
TIMY 12
TIMY 13
TIMY 14
TIMY 15
TIMY 16

TIMY 5

674 39 2
By Cseven707

From the high part of the beach resort Jeongyeon entertained himself watching Nayeon making sand castles on the sand. The girl did not even know that she had been followed by him.

In some recent days she has obviously meant to avoid him; maybe that's part of the game it says. But whatever it is, he is hurt by the girl's avoidance. Perhaps he was already accustomed to her disturbances. And that it didn't matter anymore.

But she seems determined to ignore his presence. She always leave the house. And according to Mrs.Im she was staying at the hotel wit her cousin Mina- who was not with her at the moment.

He gave a wry smile. Then he filled his chest with air before slowly approaching the girl. The wind was tossing his hair, as well as the shirt he was wearing.
A few feet from Nayeon he stopped walking. He freely watched the girl as she was entertained by playing in the sand.

"Oh, hi! You must be Grandma Im's doctor."

He was startled and quickly turned to the source of the voice. Standing behind him was the girl with two glasses of fruit punch, with a beautiful face.

"And you are?"

The girl smiled. "I'm Mina. And if I'm not mistaken, you are Dr.Yoo, aren't you?"

"How did you find out?"

"Nayeon there told me about you." She pointed to the girl's whereabouts. "Anyway-" She looked at the glasses she was carrying. "You see, Nayeon asked for this punch. Maybe it would be better if you just give it to her, that is, if you wouldn't find my request cheeky. Chaeyoung was about to go home." There was a dreamy kind of glow on her brown eyes.

Jeongyeon shrugged and get the drinks to the girl. Mina smiled broadly in return.

"Now I know why Nayeon fell in love with you."
She giggled softly. "If I had known you earlier than Chaeyoung I'd fall in love with you myself. Take good care of my cousin, Doc!" Then the girl ran away.

He shook his head.

Nayeon? Fall in love with him?

Mina was probably mistaken. He sighed and finally approached Nayeon. Perhaps she felt the young man's presence at her back.

"WHAT are you doing here, Jeongyeon?" Nayeon asked formally. Her eyebrows met when she notice the glass in young man's hand. "And where is Mina?"

He handed her the glass and sat down next to her. He ignored her question. And she wanted to be annoyed by his behavior.

She drew a deep breath. And asked in a very calmed voice: "Why are you really here?

"Is it bad?" He answered nonchalantly.

She gritted her teeth angrily. "Maybe it's not bad. But that's not what I'm asking!"

"Perhaps I miss your company," he said casually. "Do you think I didn't notice that you deliberately avoided me? That's what I don't understand, Nayeon..."

He swallowed. Hurt veiled his voice. And he could not understand why.

She sighed deeply. "That's what you want, isn't it? To avoid you? And I see no reason for you to be severely affected by what I did..."

"Nayeon..."

"Cut it off, Jeongyeon..."

"Have you ever thought that I have nothing to offer to you?" he rather asked. "I don't want to fall for you-"

"Because I'm rich, is that so?" she asked sarcastically and braced her arms around her. "Really, Jeong, I don't understand why that thing is so important to you eventhough I don't asked anything from you. I can live without material things if that is what you are reffering to. I want emotional stability. And  don't tell me even that thing still you cannot offer!"

"It matter so much, Nayeon," was his bitter reply. "And you couldn't be that idealistic-"

"Damn it, Yoo Jeongyeon! Don't talk as if you're my father!" she shouted angrily. She closed her eyes tightly to prevent annoyance. When she started to speak again the bitterness were already visible.
"You shouldn't have talked to me if this is all you have to say."

"I don't want you to avoid me-"

"And you don't want to fall in love with me either..."

"I want us to be close." There was desperation in the young man's voice. He grabbed her shoulders and force her to face him. "Look, Nayeon... I want us to be clos to each other without any emotion involved-"

"Then forget about this getting-to-know-each-other thing, Jeong!" She was about to stand up but he stopped him tightly. She tries to avert her eyes. But he tipped her chin with a finger until he felt like he was drowning in her stare.

She filled her chest with air, her tears threatening. And damn him for torturing her this way!

"Nayeon..."

"Oh, please, Jeong..." She wasn't sure if she would close her eyes or avoid him as his face near to hers. But she longed the feel of his lips on hers and she could not control her emotion.

JEONGYEON groaned inwardly and gathered his body against her. She was sweet! And who was talking about falling in love, anyway! If the girl's lips are so delicious, then to hell with trying to control his emotions.

When she let go of his lips she remained submerged in his chest. Just like before, breathing was difficult. But that doesn't matter anymore.

Jeongyeon lifted the girl's face, a frown creasing his forehead.

"I love you, Jeong..."

He didn't say a word. Nayeon just shrugged his silence. He sat down again facing the sea while he maintained his silence.

"So tell me something about your self," the girl casually said after a long moment. Her eyes were focused on the blue waters so she did not notice the bitter pain in his eyes at the question.

"There is nothing interesting about my life, Nayeon..." he answered flatly.

"Maybe," she shrugged, "but to a woman in love, everything about the man she adores is important, Jeong-"

"You don't mean you love me?" Amused raised his eyebrows.

"I just said, 'right?"

He sighed. He shrugged . He did not expect Nayeon's declaration. And he wasn't sure if he should be proud about it. Or he will hate her for playing his emotions.

"I'm a nobody's child, Nayeon... an orphan. Do you think that thing is interesting? I spent my whole life in an orphanage and the only reason I left there was because Mrs.Kim." He sighed deeply. "I don't even know my roots. I don't even know where I came from."

"And do you think your background is important to me?"
"You could ask that!"

"There's no need to wallow in bitterness, Jeong," she replied calmly. "You will only make your life miserable."

"You say that because you don't know how I feel,"

"Don't talk as if I don't have a heart." She smiled in spite of herself. "I love you, Jeong, even if you don't want to believe it. Or maybe you are just afraid to accept what I say. But don't believe that I'll be here forever if you behave like that."

"Nayeon..." His chest tightened as he exhale deeply.

She smiled tenderly, the love light glowing in her eyes.

Jeongyeon closed his eyes tightly. Did he deserved someone like her? Nayeon does not suit someone like him!

"I love you," she repeated softly and leaned forward to kiss him.

But he quickly avoided.

"Oh, all right! No emotions involved!" Trembling she pulled her body away. "If you are happy with that, Jeong, I will grant that to you."

FOR three days they spent time together. And Jeongyeon proved to be a nice companion. Not exceedingly so. And she really enjoy the young man's company. Only, emotions were always out of the question.

He was aloof. He always avoids personal things. And she was at her wits' end in caring and disregarding her formal dealings. Except for a few light kisses, they didn't share a thing.

Jeongyeon was already dressed when she woke up the next day. Her forehead was still furrowed when she spotted  him having coffee at the dining room and talking to her grandma.

"Morning, dear," her grandma greeted her as she sat in the chair in front of the young man's seat.

"Morning, grandma." She turned to Jeongyeon. "And morning,too. But why are you dressed? We don't have a plan today, do we?" She accept over the tea handed to her by the maid.

"Nothing, sweetheart," he replied comfortably, "and morning, too." He reached her chin and stared into her eyes while his own eyes were twinkling with mischief. "Have you forgotten, that we are going back to Seoul now, hmmm?"

"Oh, stupid of me!" She almost threw away all the contents of the cup. When she looked at Jeongyeon again, there was irritation and blame in her eyes.
"Why didn't you wake me up? Damn! The sun is so high! Don't you know how hot it is to travel at this time?"

"Nayeon?" her grandma trying to calm her down.

She rolled her eyes at Jeongyeon's amusement as she looked. She didn't even bother to comb her hair. And there wasn't any trace of cosmetics on her face.

"You look better when you are so irritated," he said with a smile.

"Damn you, Bren! Will you stop smiling!"

"Language!"

"Nayeon, there will be nothing happen to you if you keep staring at your cup all day long. Well, you could travel by air. If you really want your trip to be comfortable."

"Nayeon promised to show me the countryside, Ma'am," Jeongyeon replied comfortably with a sneer. "I believe she told me it's a sight not to be missed."

"Carry on!" she annoyingly replied. She sipped the rest of the tea and without saying a word she dash out the dining room.

MRS.IM eyebrows furrowed while looking at her granddaughter. "Really, Jeong, I don't really understand my own granddaughter."

"I don't mind her tantrums, Mrs.Im," he replied shrugging his shoulders.

"Maybe you're used to her tantrums," she said while shaking her head. But you're right. That's just the way my granddaughter is. Very much like her mother." The old woman smiled at the memory.

But what Jeongyeon did not expect was what Mrs.Im added.

"And Nayeon will make a you a good wife, Jeong. I assure you of that thing, dear. Likewise, I want you for my granddaughter..."

"Mrs.Im..." He swallowed, not knowing what to say.

Mrs.Im just smiled meaningfully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.7K 16
Tzuyu is a guy here! Including Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. And everybody is the same age. Tzuyu with his dashing looks, never fail to melt teen...
223K 5.8K 42
When the time has come where i could finally pay my debt, how much does it cost to love you? ...... If my money couldnt buy you, how am i able to liv...
104K 5K 35
Im Nayeon, an ordinary girl living an ordinary life. She had her ordinary life for years after she finished her degree. However, it all changes as sh...
33.9K 1.4K 23
Yoo Jeongyeon, transfer student, gets entangled with Im Nayeon, the Principal's daughter. - Getting to safety was new territory for Jeongyeon. She's...