𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑌𝑜𝑢 ⸙͎۪۫ Steven...

Da SQuartz_Universe

You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you we... Altro

𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒪𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓁𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉ℯℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒯ℯ𝒶𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓇'𝓈 𝒟𝒶𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓉 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒬𝓊𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ ℰ𝒹𝒾𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 ℴ𝓃ℯ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌ℴ
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ
𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒾𝒹 𝒢𝒶𝓂ℯ
ℰ𝓅𝒾𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ
ℬℴ𝓃𝓊𝓈
𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈
ℳℯ𝓂ℯ
𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓮 2
𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓮 3

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ

3.3K 83 150
Da SQuartz_Universe

Remember when I said in the last chapter that it was spicier? Well, this one gets steamy. So, prepare your horny selves for this one ;-;

⚠⚠

"Steven... Mhm..."

Steven listened to your soft voice whispers in his ear while he's kissing your jaw, earning another whimper when he trailed the kiss from your jaw and very slowly dragged on your collarbone and shoulder; kissing and nibbling on it, earned whines from you.

Steven blushed further at your moans of his name, but he tried to regain himself and continued kissing your jaw passionately, leaning to your ear, he nibbled it with his tongue as he heard you moan softly in the room.

Steven pushed you further on the wall, staring into your eyes for a moment before catching your lips perfectly into his, earning another squealed from your sensitive lips as you tried to breathe from your nose.

Your hands made its way from Steven's broad shoulders to around his neck, heard him grunting when you softly pulled the back of his hair, Steven moaned in the kiss, deepening it to steal your breath away purposely.

Lewd noises were heard in the room and the hybrids knew that the Gems had gone out for their routine of works, leaving the two hormonal teenagers to be alone in the house.

You shivered under Steven's touch when he began to trail his hands under your shirt, sliding his hand up and down your waists, earning a soft excited squeal from you, making Steven grin in the kiss; Steven continued to trail upwards, which caused you to shiver under his touch.

Steven's thumb caressed the hem of your bra, pulling away from the kiss, leaving a trail of saliva on both of the tounges; you looked at Steven with half-lidded eyes while panting heavily, making Steven grew excited.

His thumb trailed the hem of your bra, earned a whine from you while he trailed further upwards, circling your nibs from outside as you let out an airy moan; Steven smiled wider as he leaned down and continued to busy himself with your neck, nibbling, sucking and biting on it, left soft purple bruises on your skins which you could care less about.

Steven's hand continued to play on the hem of your bra, making you shiver now and then; you could feel your knees weakening, your face was over than red itself and you could feel your head pounding heavily at your hard blush, your clutches on his shoulders tightening when he sucks your collar bone, made you whimpered at it.

Your shirt was loose since it was Steven's black with a star shirt, you had to borrow it since you haven't done your laundries along with Steven's, and Steven thought it was incredibly hot of you to be looking goddamn sexy in his baggy clothes that were so long that he couldn't even see your shorts under it; Steven tried to control his hormones, but unfortunately, the hormones win.

Steven's hand slowly made its way to your back, made you shivered against his cold hands as he playfully trailed his fingers on the clip of your bra, having the urge to just take it off of you so he could stare at the sight he had been wanting to stare at.

You sighed, blushing furiously and starting to push Steven away softly; Steven's lips unlatched itself from your skin which made you whined at it, Steven looked at you with pure and soft lust in his eyes as he pants softly while looking at you.

You felt small when his gaze caught your eyes, feeling your cheeks grew hotter if it's possible, you whimpered when Steven's knee softly touched your inner thigh, Steven caught your lewd impression in his mind and kept on repeating it, he was proud to make you weak under his touch.

"Steven..." you began, looking straight into his brown eyes. Steven put his forehead on yours, not breaking his eye contact with you. Steven hummed in reply. You slowly looked down as your hands stop its way under your belly button, cheeks slowly cooling down. "I felt weird here... Like it's going to explode or something." you told.

Steven looked down and blushes furiously when your hand showed where you felt weird at; Steven -again- tried to compose himself and not be irrational.

Steven looked at you with a smile.

"Am I sick? Is it a disease?" you asked.

Steven chuckled at your guess, shaking his head against your forehead, Steven blushed further. "No, this is... actually good. It just means that you're turned on by me."

You tilted your head. "Turned on?" you asked again.

Steven nodded. "Yeah. You're going to feel this whenever..." Steven leaned down to your jaw and kissed them tenderly, quick to earn a whimper from you. "... I do this. Or..." Steven's hand trailed your thigh painfully slow, thumb playfully rubbing your inner thigh as you could feel yourself getting hotter. "...like this. Or..." Steven's free hand trailed under your shirt and quick to make its way to your back, playing with your clip. "...this." Steven told. Steven kissed upwards and whispered in your ear, smiling. "You just going to feel like this whenever I touch you like I just did to you." Steven whispered, licking your whole ear before biting it softly.

You shivered as he spoke, your hands made its ways to his shoulders, clutching it tightly in your small grip as you whimpered again; Steven's hand trailed again on your thigh, rubbing it up and down as he sometimes rubbed your under the thigh.

You sighed. "W-Was it suppose to feel good?" you asked, leaning on Steven as you felt your knees buckling.

Steven smiled to hear your words. His hands continued its works as he spoke again. "Yes, supposedly."

"Are you turned on too, Steven?" you asked, glancing down.

Steven blushed at your words before nodding, pulling away from you only for a few inches as a hand of his rubbed his thigh.

You saw that Steven's pants seemed to be tightened and a small budge was poking through it, out of curiosity, you reached out and rubbed on it before Steven could stop you; Steven groaned loudly at your soft touch which made you quickly retreat your hand, your face painted worry.

"Sorry! Does it hurt?" you asked.

Steven quickly shook his head, panting softly. "No... It's just... felt too good. I can't... I'm scared of what I'd do with you if we're in the same room alone." Steven said in a groggy tone.

"How may I help?" you asked.

"M-Maybe you could just rub it from the outside."

You nodded and brought your hand to lean down again, your fingers softly landed on Steven, making him groan at the feeling as you began to use your palm against it and rubbed it up and down, quick to earn Steven's growls and groaned as you do it.

"Am I doing it correctly?" you asked, anxious.

Steven nodded eagerly, pinning you to the wall as you continued to touch him; Steven's hand trailed your thighs again, made your body grew hotter again, Steven slowly made his hand to the centre but was stopped before he could even touch you.

⚠⚠

Steven's phone rang in his pocket, made him groan, not in pleasure but in frustrated; Steven felt your hand retreat from touching him as he sighed in disappointment, Steven reached to his back pocket and angrily pick up the call, his free hand cupped your cheek and craved it gently which you leaned into.

"Hello? What is it?" Steven urged, a hint of frustration could be heard.

You couldn't hear what the person on the line had said, so you just comfort yourself with Steven's cold palm, purring on it softly as you smiled widely.

"Fine. Okay. See you there, Laps. Bye." Steven told, quickly ended the call and shoved it back to his back pocket.

Steven looked at you who's still leaning on his touch, smiling, he kissed your lips passionately and forced to part away, pecking your forehead.

"Who was it?" you asked, missing the touch of him when he retreats his hand.

"Lapis. She heard rumours about two Lapides destroying somewhere on an island. So she asked me if I am available or not for it. As much as I don't want to leave and continue making out with you, I have to." Steven growled. You giggled at the sight. "But you have to come with me, got it?" Steven ordered.

You smiled at him and pecked his lips, you grabbed his hands and squeezed them. "It's okay. We can do that whenever you feel like it." you said.

Steven sighed. "I love you so much, you know?"

"I know. I love you too." you replied, pecking Steven's forehead lovingly.

Steven began to smile awkwardly at you and nervously backed away to the stairs. "So, um, I'm going to use the bathroom real quick. Can you wait for me?"

You nodded. "Of course. I'll be here."

With that, Steven rushed towards the bathroom, tripping almost constantly on the way, you giggled at Steven's silliness before laying back on the bed, closing your eyes to fantasize about your life.

Time Skip

You and Steven walked through the Little Homeworld while holding hands, Steven just kept on hearing your sweet hums of his favourite TV show theme song as he followed now and then; your eyes roamed around the crowds, looking for the familiar Lazuli in sight.

Steven tugged your hand, catching your attention quickly as you looked at Steven, questioning, Steven then pointed to the familiar blue Gem standing beside Peridot and Bismuth while laughing out loud at the jokes they made; it made you smile to see your best friends get along so well together and always was found laughing to something.

Without words were uttered, Steven and you walked towards the small group of three who are still laughing loudly as if it was the funniest joke they ever heard; your smile wider as you slowly unlatched your intertwined hand from Steven's and ran towards the Gem, tackling Lapis from behind, stopping her laughter.

Lapis was shocked but then giggled when she saw you hugging from behind her, Lapis ruffled your hair as she smiled. "(Y/N), you gave me a quite scare!" Lapis told, giggling again.

You scratched the back of your neck, humming uncertainty as your other free hand folded behind your back. "Hehe, my apologise, Lapis."

Lapis ruffled your hair, smiling. "Nah, no worries. No harm is done." Lapis told.

You smiled wider at Lapis' kind words, usually, she would just brush you off sometimes but now, you became best friends and became closer and closer each day, most of it because of Steven's effort for setting you both up; Steven who watched the scene unfold smiled when he saw the smile he loves from you, he knew that you were happy because Lapis had finally accepted you as her friend.

Steven sighed, shoving his had inside of pockets. "So, should we get going?" Steven asked, used his thumb and pointed to the warp pad behind him.

Lapis and you giggled, nodding. "Yes, lets." you exclaimed.

You bid goodbyes to Bismuth and Peridot who returned the waves to you and bid the same, you smiled wider at your friend before walking to Steven and Lapis who had stepped onto the warp pad, ready to launch.

You bid goodbyes again and waved rapidly to your two best friends who stayed back before your vision was covered by blue and surrounded the three of you; you could feel your feet floated slowly from the ground, made your heart raced a bit even though you had been using them so many times before.

Steven caught your distress looks and reached out his hand, intertwined on yours, gaining your attention to him as you saw he gave you one of his warmest and reassuring smile to you, you smiled back softly, eyes squinted when you do so.

Steven rubbed your knuckles with his thumb, giving you hints that everything will be okay which you believed him so; Steven only watched the scene in front of him passed by and slowly it dispersed and showed that the group had arrived at an unknown island with so many different colours of plants and dirt.

Steven clapped his hands once, unlatched his hand say from you and out his determined face on. "Okay. This shouldn't take too long. Most Gems come around pretty quickly when I invite them to Little Homeschool in person." Steven told proudly, smirking cockily.

You scoffed and rolled your eyes playfully at Steven's cockiness, but you didn't deny it since he was telling the truth, everyone -including people who never knew Steven- loved him instantly, it gave you pure jealousy of how easy for him when making friends.

Lapis looked around the room, her smile fluttered softly on her lips as she gazed around. "What a gorgeous planet." Lapis stated, patting few large leaves beside her.

A rustle from bushes was heard, made your guard went up in sudden as Steven stood in front of you while Lapis stared at the bush with eyebrows furrowed; suddenly, an adorable flower bud creature escaped the bush with a wide smile, its tail wiggled excitedly.

Steven's mouth gapped, kneeling while approaching the mysterious creature in front of him. "Woah." Steven mumbled, proceeding to step forward and tried to touch it, only to have it retreat to the bushes it came from. Steven approached it again as it sniffed Steven's scent, the tail wiggled again excitedly as it slowly came in contact with Steven's palm. "It's okay, little guy." Steven exclaimed. The creature crawled on Steven as its friends joined, making Steven chuckled at the sudden hug. "Hahaha!"

You kneeled beside Steven, your eyes were sparkling at the sight of adorable creatures and tried to pet one, it didn't take a second for the creatures to like you and purred on you, making you giggled at its adorableness.

Lapis scoffed, folding her arms on her chests. "Wow, Steven. It took you a whole five seconds to make a new friend. You're getting rusty. Even (Y/N) did a greater job than you." Lapis joked, watching the two hybrids got surrounded by the flower buds.

Steven scoffed to Lapis, his eyes looked at you as you tried to give your attention to all of the flower buds around you while giggling. "Duh! They like her in an instant because she's an angel! Even when the first time I saw her, she had caught my heart in her grasp!" Steven stated as if it was the most obvious thing to say.

Lapis smiled and approached the hybrids, patting the flower buds on her fingers softly as she watched the creatures purred against her contact. "You know, I never used to notice creatures like this. Before Earth and you, I used to terraform planets without thinking twice. I wonder what I destroyed." Lapis paused, looking down at a flower bud in her arms, watching it as it opened itself to show the inner part, a flower bloomed while doing so. "Life like this is so precious." Lapis finished, mesmerizing the creatures in hands.

The flower buds followed the bud on Lapis' embrace, opening themselves to reveal beautiful inside, you gasped softly at how beautiful the sight was; but it was quick to be interrupted with something flew past your heads and made the creatures cowered, some cowered on you and some dispersed.

Lapis watched the thing that flew past their heads, her eyebrows furrowed slightly. "Uh, Steven, (Y/N)." Lapis called, standing up as the hybrids copied her movement.

The flower buds dispersed and hid as some followed behind, still shaken up; you rushed towards Lapis and wrapped your arms around Lapis' left arm, eyebrows furrowed deeply in worry as your figure shook softly.

Lapis didn't tell you to go away and yet, she let you cling on her arm tightly -not that she can feel the pain of your nails digging into her arm, Steven watched as you do so and smiled, he was happy that you began to warm up to other people besides him and his mother figures.

The three of you walked to an edge, the sight in front if you frightened you; the place looked so destroyed, stones and boulders were everywhere and cracks were on the few spaces between, your body grew shaken and Lapis could feel it.

"Ah. So the rumours are true." Steven told.

Lapis tilted her head, her eyes didn't leave the sight in front of her. "You think they didn't get your message that we're not destroying planets anymore?" Lapis asked.

You gripped on Lapis' arm further, lips compressed to a soft frown; Steven walked beside Lapis and you, watched few dusts climbed downwards. "I'm sure they did. Everyone did." Steven paused and sighed. He rubbed his face tiredly as he sighed heavily. "But, I'll get them to stop." Steven casually continued.

Lapis winced. "This might be harder than you think." Lapis admitted.

As she said that, a blue figure flew passed the three of you, revealing a Lapis with the same outfit as Lapis' when she first met Steven.

Steven pointed to the front. "There they are."

In the distance, two Lapides was destroying the environment with their water manipulation, slicing them almost in a cut through; the sight terrifies the flower buds as they cowered and hid back in the bushes, body shivering, your eyes widened at the sight, gripping Lapis' arm tighter than before.

Steven and Lapis kept a neutral face but their eyebrows crooked a bit in anger. Steven stepped forward and quickly waves his arms. "Hey! Stop!" Steven protested.

The Lapides looked over, their lips formed a deep smirk as their hands waved, formed a huge wave that reached above your, Lapis' and Steven's heads, ready to wash you three away in a blow; but then, the Nice Lapis gasped softly, looking at the Mean Lapis.

Nice Lapis gasped softly. "Wait a minute. That's Steven Universe!" she exclaimed in surprised.

Mean Lapis eyes Steven for a moment, her lips formed a scowl in disgust as her eyes squinted. "He's smaller than I thought." Mean Lapis said out loud.

One of Steven's eyes twitched as his teeth gritted inside of his shut lips, he just let his gaze on the Lapides who's flying down on the edge in front of Steven as Mean Lapis gave him an unamused look.

Nice Lapis smiled pointing to the back. "Well, what do you think? We're almost done with this world." Nice Lapis exclaimed.

Mean Lapis scoffed, her thumb jabbed to Lapis who had her arm protectively in front of you. "And who's this? We don't need the extra help."

Lapis raised an eyebrow, her lips twitched in anger as her eye did the same; Nice Lapis smiled at the three of you. "You must have heard about our exemplary work. That's why you're here, I presume."

Steven gave them a bored face that he gave to White Diamond, very unamused. "Yeah. Well, no." Steven told. "Look, the empire is over."

Nice Lapis smiled and nodded. "We know."

Steven confused, raised an eyebrow as you stepped beside him, unlatched yourself from Lapis' arm and grabbed Steven's on yours. "The Diamonds don't control you anymore." you told.

Mean Lapis furrowed her eyebrows. "That's right."

Steven gripped his hand tightly into yours, mostly feeling frustrated and annoyed. "... So, you don't have to terraform planets for them anymore. You're free to do whatever you like." Steven stated. He then forced a smile as his free arm spread open. "Why don't you come on down to Little Homeschool where you can-"

Nice Lapis winced and cleared her throat, quickly interrupted Steven. "Oh, I see. This is just a misunderstanding." Nice Lapis exclaimed, giggling.

Mean Lapis joined, actually smiling at the three of you. "Terraforming is what we like." she told.

Lapis sighed deeply, rubbing her temple. "Here we go." Lapis mumbled.

Steven sighed through his nose, raising his free arm and waved to the Lapides in front of him. "Uh, okay, wait. You're free to do whatever you like... as long as it's not destroying a world." Steven covered.

Mean Lapis frowned in instant, her eyebrows furrowed as he said that. "That's not what you just said a second ago." Mean Lapis questioned.

Nice Lapis shrugged her shoulders, frowning as well. "Why would we stop?"

Lapis stepped forward, her face could be shown as pure anger. "Because it's wrong!" Lapis snapped.

Nice Lapis raised an eyebrow. "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. How can the thing we've always done just suddenly be wrong? At the very least, we've got to finish this world! We're almost done!" Nice Lapis told.

Steven and Lapis paused a bit, caused silence began to swallow them. Steven sighed in distress, looking to Lapis he knew with a tired face. "... Team huddle?" Steven asked.

Lapis nodded. "Team huddle."

Steven looked at the Lapides, forced a smile. "One moment, please." he spoke gently. He then looked at you, you smiled as you quickly released his arms quick to know that he needed to discuss something with Lapis. Steven smiled at your understanding figure, pecking your forehead. "I'll be back."

You nodded, smiling back at Steven warmly. "I know and it's okay. I know you won't be taking long."

Steven pecked your temple lovingly. "I love you. You're the best."

"You too."

As then, Steven rushed towards the woods where Lapis had gone through, you watched him do so, giggling when Steven accidentally tripped on a branch and almost fall; the Lapides who watched the hybrids 'love' earlier watched her in disgust, mostly Mean Lapis either way.

"You dating the Diamond?" Mean Lapis asked, making sure her tone could be heard as disgust.

Your face reddened at the thought of being together with Steven, you cupped your cheeks with your palms and squeaked. "T-That's- It's not-"

Nice Lapis smiled. "It's cute."

You looked at her and smiled back, earned a soft blush from her; Mean Lapis scoffed and nudged the Nice Lapis rather harshly on her arm. "Are you kidding? That's gross! It's not cute, it's definitely gross." Mean Lapis spatted.

Your heart squeezed painfully but you still try to keep the smile on your lips as realistic as possible. "I think that it's sweet for her to say that it's cute."

Mean Lapis glared at you. "And I think that she didn't mean it, do you Lazuli?" she hissed.

Nice Lapis gulped deeply and nodded in fear, your heart broke to see how she was forced to do so; your fists clenched as you softly grit your teeth.

"I bet you're going to ditch him soon." Mean Lapis snarled.

Your eyes are now glaring at the Mean Lapis and it wasn't soft glare, it was deadly, you've never felt angrier in your entire life than at the scene unfold in front of you; you'll never do that to Steven and you were hella sure that Steven won't do that to you either.

"That's not a very nice thing to say." you told.

Mean Lapis giggled at your expression, finding it amused. "Yeah? It's the truth anyway."

"I'll never do that to Steven. He's the bestest thing that had ever happened to me!" you protested.

Mean Lapis scoffed. "Don't you get mad at me. Humans are always the same. They love something, get it and just throw it away soon."

"I love him!"

"Sure, but you aren't together are you?"

You paused, suddenly your tongue felt heavy to move after those words, you had your head hung down while Mean Lapis watched in amused.

"Enough, don't say that. It'll break her heart." Nice Lapis said.

Mean Lapis scoffed. "I'm not saying anything false, I'm saying the truth. Truth hurts." she snarled. "Hey, girl. Have you get together with him?" you shook your head. "Have sex with him? Marry him?" you shook your head again. "Then I didn't see any love in the relationship."

Your eyes snapped at her, her word stings in your heart for some reason. "But... We love each other."

"How do you know what's love is? Have you ever love someone?"

"I-"

"Romantically."

You froze again, suddenly, your eyes welled with tears, you didn't do it, your eyes just commanded it to do so; the first tear escaped your eye, catching the Lapides off guard.

Nice Lapis gasped as she pushed Mean Lapis harshly. "Dude! That's not cool!" she snapped.

Mean Lapis only froze, didn't manage to say a word to you; she only watched you began to sob and sniffed, shoulders shaking as you tried to won't your tears.

"D-Does that mean Steven never loved me? That it was all fake?" you questioned, crying.

The Lapides froze, they didn't know how to comfort you as they never comfort a crying human, they just stood there, painfully watched you cried as you asked them about was your and Steven's relationship all along and was he faking the whole time; they didn't answer which made you sobbed further, you clasped your palms to your mouth as you cried.

Steven and Lapis came back and was shocked to see that you were crying and sobbing like crazy; Steven made you look at him and you did only for a moment before ran away from his reach and to the warp pad, leaving the place.

Steven who watched you do so painfully, his confusion raised as he then turned his face to angry, his teeth gritted. "What did you do?" Steven asked, pointing to Mean Lapis, his voice deep.

Mean Lapis shivered in fear. "N-Nothing! Just telling her the truth!"

"About what?"

"About relationships! Humans aren't the same and they would leave each other sooner or later! She'll know about it eventually!"

Steven's eyes widened in anger as he clenched his fists, veins could be seen popping out from his forehand, his face was red in pure anger as he marched in front, making the Lapides quivered in fear.

But he stopped when Lapis stopped him by standing in front of him, she had her wings spread already. "If we had done this my way, we would've been done from the start." Lapis told, ready to charge to the Lapides who had recovered from their fear. Lapis turned her face to Steven, giving him a determined look. "Steven, go to (Y/N). Send my regard."

That was the only thing she said before flying to the Lapides, crashing towards them and sent them into the water below them.

Time Skip

Steven had warped back himself in the beach house, quickly was greeted with sobs and hiccups coming from his room; Steven walked towards the stairs, his heart pounding heavily as he wanted to know why you were crying so hard for.

He stepped into his room, quickly was greeted with you who curled yourself on the bed while crying onto your shirt, Steven's heart broke to see you like that as he made his way towards you.

You heard footsteps coming to you and you raised your head a bit to see who it is, when you realised it was Steven, you backed away quickly, making Steven's suspicion grew.

"Hey, what's wrong? What did they say to you?" Steven asked, climbed his bed and crawled to you but you only whimpered more as he inched closer.

So he stopped and just watched you from afar.

"Did I do something?" Steven asked.

You sobbed and tried to wipe your tears away again but it kept flowing more and more; Steven frowned as he reached for your hand and gripped it tightly, giving it a squeeze of reassurance.

"Talk to me." Steven pleaded.

You hiccuped. "S-S-She said that y-you probably don't l-l-love me. S-She said that y-y-you will leave m-me and go with s-s-someone new." you started. Steven didn't say anything and just listened to you. You wiped your tears but it just kept on flowing. "I-I never know h-h-how to love and m-might be terrible o-on i-it. But I wa-want to love y-you and b-be with you. It pained m-me to know t-that we'll never be tog-together..."

Steven smiled softly at your confession, he brought your figure into an embrace as he lovingly kissed you on the temple. "Why would you believe her? She just wants to ruin our relationship."

Your shoulder shook again. "B-Because I never knew w-what love is a-a-and it confused m-me."

Steven kissed your forehead. "I love you and I promise you that I'll never even think of ditching you. I want to be here with you up and downs, to be here whenever you need me and just cry on my shoulder. I can't think how my life will be without you in it."

You sobbed for a moment and looked up to Steven, sniffed. "Y-You mean it?" you asked hesitantly.

Steven pecked your lips and then your nose and lastly on your forehead. "I mean every word of it. I love you, love."

You sniffed, wiped your tears and smiled brightly at him, kissing his nose. "I love you more."

It's short ;-; I'm sorry!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

52.4K 1.4K 25
"It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance." -Dalai Lama A confusing turn of events surrounding a se...
29.8K 891 37
a sweet and dramatic story about how Peridot and Lapis came together and became close. Peridot not having many friends, is a nerd, rich, awkward, and...
287K 8.7K 47
❝𝖥𝖱𝖤𝖳 𝖭𝖮𝖳, 𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭 𝖴𝖭𝖨𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖤, 𝖡𝖤𝖢𝖠𝖴𝖲𝖤 (𝖸/𝖭) 𝖨𝖲 𝖮𝖭 𝖧𝖤𝖱 𝖶𝖠𝖸, 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖲𝖧𝖤 𝖧𝖠𝖱𝖣𝖫𝖸 𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖭𝖲 𝖮𝖭 𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖸�...
72.8K 1.4K 16
For the past 5 years, Stella Universe, the daughter of Rose Quartz and Greg Universe, has been living her life with some ups and downs. Knowing that...