Force bound Feelings (Anakin...

By Arialternateendings

A story that will follow the entire saga with its own individual twists and turns, please do give it a try yo... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter eleven
Chqpter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chaoter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thiry nine
Chapter forty
Chapter fourty one
Chapter fourty two
Chapter forty four
Chapter fourty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five
Chapter sixty six
Chapter sixty seven
Chaoter sixty eight
Chapter sixty nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy one
Chaoter seventy two
Chapter seventy three
Chapter seventy four
Chapter seventy five
Chapter seventy six
Chapter seventy seven
Chapter seventy eight
Chapter seventy nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty one
Chapter eighty two
Chapter eighty three
Ari's tibute
Chapter eighty four
Cbapter eighty five
Chapter eighty six
Chapter eighty seven
Chapter eighty eight
Chapter eighty nine
Chapter ninety
Chapter ninety one
Chapter ninety two
Chapter ninety three
Chapter ninety four
Chapter ninety five
Chapter ninety six
Chapter ninety seven
Chapter ninety eight
Chapter ninety nine
Chapter one hundred
Chapter one hundred and one
Chapter one hundred and two
Chapter one hundred and three
Chapter one hundred and four
Chapter one hundred and five
Chapter one hundred and six
Chapter one hundred and seven
Chapter one hundred and eight
Chapter one hundred and nine
Chapter one hundred and ten
Chapter one hundred and eleven
Chapter one hundred and twelve
Chapter one hundred and thirteen
Chapter one hundred and fourteen
Chapter one hundred and fifteen
Chapter one hundred and sixteen
Chapter one hundred and seventeen
Please read
Chapter one hundred and eighteen
Chapter one hundred and nineteen
Chapter one hundred and twenty
Chapter one hundred and twenty one
Chapter one hundred and twenty two
Chapter one bundred and twenty three
Chapter one hundred and twenty four
Chapter one hundred and twenty five
Final Chapter
A fhousand comments later

Chapter forty three

2.5K 65 26
By Arialternateendings

It had been just over a day and yet the masters still wouldn't let me leave the medical wing. They wanted to run checks and ensure I was completely medically clear before realising me. It was so dull, just sitting there staring out the window, wondering where my fiancé was. Of course Leia visited whenever she could and kept my spirits up with puzzles and crafts from her shop. Still I wished I could leave and at least find a quieter place to mediate and rekindle my connection to the force.

I sighed in the quiet before hearing a gentle knock at my door. Looking round I watched as the panel slid open and the ever gentle face of Padmè peered in with a sweet smile.

"Padmè, it's so good to see you again." I greeted with a warm smile of my own as I shifted round on the bed to face her, watching as she walked in and slid the door shut behind her. She walked over and sat in the chair beside me placing her hands in her lap.

"Well, I wasn't about to leave my best friend in the hospital bed all alone," She replied kindly as her smile brightened more. "How are you holding up? The council tried to stop me seeing you but I pulled some strings, still they told me nothing of what happened...was it Dooku again?" She asked with a concerned almost apologetic expression across her soft features. I could tell she was trying to be delicate after what happened last time, I imagine Anakin told her it was Dooku who led to my last hospitalisation.

"No not this time, this was Ventress, but it's not as bad as it seems, the council are just being paranoid," I replied with a half smile almost trying to comfort her in response as I shifted further round and crossed my legs. "Honestly though, I'm very glad to have you here...it's been so dull, did you know the council don't allow holo news in the temple? All I've had is a few books to read here and there." I sighed with a small eye roll at the irritating situation. The senator chuckled a little with a sweet smile and light shake of her head.

"Well, I'm certainly glad I could brighten your day...and between the pair of us I'll see if I can sneak a hook pad or something to watch the news on, though I'd recommend you find something more lighthearted...the war's taking up much of the reports right now, oh I'll bring you a good book to! A nice romance I think would bring fitting." She responded switching from a awkward concerned expression to a bright one fairly quickly with a clap of her hands on mentioning the book, giving me a little suggestive wink. Having her know about me and Anakin was possibly one of the best decisions ever, the woman was so kind and supportive. Skill I couldn't help but blush at what she was implying..,I'm almost certain if I read a romance I'd start picturing Anakin as some handsome Prince-which was probably her intention all along. Then again in my eyes he already was that.

"Thank you Padmè I'd love that, even if I do end up going back to the front the entertainment would be greatly appreciated, especially with the padawans." I chuckled thinking how perhaps across to news and other sorts of shows may by me and Anakin the alone time on missions we longed to have.

"Padawans? Oh my gosh are you and Ani masters?! (Y/n) that's wonderful! Who are they? What are they like?" Padmè
Asked excitedly while sitting forward as she eagerly questioned me about the girls. I chuckled a little at her enthusiasm and went to answer, though before I could the door opened again. I looked round but found myself immediately smoothed in a bundled hug.

"Master!" The two girls chimed in unison with excited auras as I just laughed and hugged them back. My eyes tracked across the two girls before leading back to the door where Anakin was stood with a warm smile and eyes that simply said 'I missed you.'

"Whoa whoa, can't breath you to." I chuckled as squeezed a little to hard, though mostly I just wanted to adjust my position since in the surprise my leg had folded in and uncomfortable manner. The two girls quickly apologised and moved back to give me some space again while Anakin closed the door and walked over.

"You're looking better, how do you feel?" Anakin asked evidently trying hot to show just how concerned he really was as he addressed me, but I could see in his eyes he'd been worrying. Before even answering I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Completely better, I'm just here because the council are being stubborn." I chuckled in response.

"As always." I heard Anakin replied and watched him roll his beautiful eyes as he pulled up a chair and sat next to Padmè, only then seeming to actually notice she was there. A point the intelligent and observant woman seemed not to have missed by the way she rose a brow my way. I wonder, when Anakin enters a room am I really all he sees.

"Welcome back Ani, did you have a good trip?" Padmè asked trying to conceal a small chuckle as Anakin awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck seeming a little embarrassed at not noticing her sooner.

"It was good thanks-actually I don't know why I said that," He responded immediately contradicting himself and glancing towards the girls who shared a mischievous glance. "I let these two fly us back to the cruiser and swear to the force the ship nearly fell apart around us." He added with a pour towards the two padawans leading me to give the pair a 'what did you do' look. Again the girls shared a look with a shrug before Ahsoka awkwardly turned to explain what had happened.

"Well...we wanted to see how fast the ship could go-and Skyguy was in the back resting...so we kinda made an adjustment to the engine and flawed it back the cruiser-R2 was okay with it." Ahsoka explained seeming to try and use R2 as her defence at the end which earns a few laughs. Anakin gave a huff and rubbed his hands tiredly over his face with a small groan.

"You altered the engine? My you must be a smart pair." Padmè joked though genuinely sounded impressed, and why not? They were a wonderful pair.

"Though I hate to admit it they did at least do a good job." Anakin sighed as he sat back again and rested his hands back to the sides.

"Ari's handy work." Ahsoka hummed patting her friends back as the other girl gave a grin.

"Makes sense...she's been rewiring anything and everything ever since I've known her." I replied with a sigh while giving the girl a little poke before neatening out her hair, which she pouted a bit about.

"So...are you going to introduce me to these lovely ladies?" Padmè spoke up while looking between me and Anakin while raising a brow trying to remind us that we still hadn't introduced her to our padawans.

"Ah yeah sure, that's my padawan Ahsoka," Anakin replied giving a nod towards the tortuga girl who smiled and gave a wave back. "And that's Ari (y/n)'s padawan." He added giving a motion towards my padawan who gave the senator a bright smile.

"Girls this is senator Amidqla a good friend of Anakin and I's, if we're ever not around best bet is going to find her." I added while wrapping my arms over their shoulders and looking between the pair. Padmè really was our closest friend and best ally when it came to the senate and our secret relationship.

"Please, the both of you can just call me Padmè, it's lovely to meet the both of you." She responded with her usual kind warm atmosphere as she looked towards the pair. It felt a little strange actually, like for a moment I could imagine this was us introducing Padmè to our children. Oh my gosh that's a terrifying thought right now-I think we'll save that for the future, far far in the future.

"It's nice to meet you to senator." Ahsoka replied politely with a nod and a smile. I could tell the pair where a little nervous, most likely because Padmè was a very elegant and intelligent senator. She certainly looked it in her lovely dress and hair style.

"Yeah it's nice to meet you miss senator, lady." Ari added a little shyly. It was sweet actually, it showed the childlike side to her that still remained. The Jedi wiped away emotions from such a young age and left children emotional confused, it was reassuring to know that we could still raise these these children it better functioning adults than we'd become. Obi wan did a great job with Anakin, my master...not so much.

"Aww you to are so sweet, please don't feel shy around me, like (y/n) said if you ever need anything I'll help you out the best I can, think of me like an auntie or something." Padmè replied with an adoring smile as she reached out and placed a comforting hand on Ahsoka's knee. I smile crept on my face as she spoke of being an auntie figure. My eyes flickered to Anakins and he seemed have a similar smile. It can't have just been me that thought we had our own little family going here, I'm sure Anakin thought the same.

"Go hug the nice lady you two, I'd like to have a quick word with anakin." I said giving the pair a small nudge towards Padmè while sharing a look with the woman. She seemed to understand that I wanted to spend a moment with Anakin unbothered and at least partly away from prying eyes. Looking back to Anakin I noticed his bright blue eyes light up as he sat forward before quickly getting up to sit beside me once the girls had got up.

"...I missed you," He spoke quietly as Padmè let the padawans ask her a range of questions as a distraction. Of course Anakin took full advantage of this and quickly placed a kiss on my cheek. "So...what did the doctor say?" He asked just as quietly while wrapping an arm round behind me in a comforting manner. I leaned slightly into him and felt my shoulders relax down.

"They said I can leave tonight but should remain under observation so..." I trailed off while giving his chest a little poke as a smirk keeper across my lips.

"So..?" Anakin echoed while echoing my expression with the raise of his dark brows, eyes gleaming as he leant closer.

"...so...why don't you volunteer to look after me tonight? It would give us an excuse to spend some time together." I responded being sure to check the girls weren't looking before meeting his beautiful blue gaze. Anakin leant his forehead forward against mine, eyes peering deep into mine and searching them with loving sense of awe.

"I think I like that idea a lot Angel." He whispered softly as one of his hands moved round to rest atop mine. Despite the gloves his touch was still so gentle, far u like that of the brave warrior I knew him to be known as.

"Then it's settled, we-

"Master master!" Ari's voice suddenly cut through the air causing the pair of us to sit apart again and appear to look as though there was nothing between us once more. As Anakin shifted away I lightly cleared my sore throat and looked round to we're the young teen was excitedly hopping over. "Look, Padmè did my hair all pretty!" The girl exclaimed with a brilliant smile as she tilted her head from side to side showing the pretty gathered curls bound by a halo braid.

"Oh wow, well don't you look adorable." I chuckled while wrapping an arm round her shoulders and pulling her in closer while running my fingers over the soft curls. Ari kept grinning with a bright expression as she moved closer. The two of us were fairly close so it didn't feel unnatural at all to have her snuggle against me.

"I know right? She's so cool!" The girl spoke cheerily in response while slipping up to sit next to me. Looking over towards Padmè I saw she had a similar sweet smile as she looked over towards us seeming proudly pleased with her work.

"Well, I can't take all the credit, Ahsoka here helped." The senator responded while letting her eyes travel to the young tortuga.

"I mean...barely." Ahsoka responded with a shrug and a small smile.

"Looks good snips, you should spend more time with Padmè, both of you should." Anakin replied with a bit of a smirk as he looked across to his padawan then mine. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes and leant subtly closer to his ear.

"Very smooth Skywalker." I whispered while Padmè said something about how she wouldn't mind taking them in any time. Of course I knew Anakin just wanted to get some alone time with me and saw this as an opera unity.

"You haven't heard have you?" He responded quietly so attention wasn't drawn towards us. I titled my head and drew my eyes over towards him again, narrowing my eyes slightly and raising a brow in question.

"Haven't heard what?" I asked quietly in response as our eyes met once more. Anakin sighed and ran his fingers back through his hair and he leant a little towards me. His lips pulled into a crooked smirk I just adored.

"Oh, that I love you," Be responded with a chuckle while his arm round the back of my gave a light squeeze of my hips.I quietly chuckled and rolled my eyes as I looked away again towards the girls while giving him a nudge with my elbows. "Oh, and I got us a new apartment." He added casually with a shrug as though it were nothing important. My eyes widened in surprise and quickly darted back round to him as my jaw dropped.

"You bought an apartment? How? What? When?" I quickly questioned at a whispered shout with an intense amount of confusion.

"Whoa whoa, calm Angel, I didn't buy it I just pulled some strings...and there's a catch." He spoke with a bit of an awkward air as he glanced down to meet my eyes.

"...what do you mean?" I replied with some hesitation wondering what exactly he could possibly mean.

"Wow Senator Amidala you've really known Skyguy that long?" Ahsoka asked excitedly as the girls sat back around the woman.

"What was he like as a kid? Huuuh! Did you see him pod race??" My own padawan excitedly asked with a big gasp at the idea. Ari was obsessed with racing as a youngster, and Anakin. Somehow I felt having them close together would eventually lead to trouble.

"...well the council wouldn't let us have a place alone...so...the girls will be staying with us." Anakin explained a little shyly. It was so sweet. I just chuckled in response and reached up to ruffle his hair, honestly I didn't mind at all the four of us sharing a place together. Don't get me wrong I'm sure it'll be chaotic, but it'll be sweet I'm sure.

"Oh Anakin, that's wonderful, really I mean it," I whispered in response quickly pecking his cheek in thanks. "It'll be lovely the four of us living together...no more sneaking around...and I'm sure there'll be plenty of time where it's just the two of us." I added while walking my fingers up his still loured chest. Anakin tugged me closer and gave a low chuckle.

"Oh I'm counting on it," Anakin replied lowly while letting his crystal blue eyes flicker back to mine. We stayed quiet like that for just a few moments before reluctantly moving. Anakin was the first to lower eyes eyes and sit back away from me again, his gloved hand trailing down my back before coming to rest on the bed sheets. "Right, you two behave a second I'm just going to sign (y/n) out this place and then we'll head to the new apartment." Anakin hummed a he got up, placing a hand on the head of each to get their attention. The girls both looked up and round from talking to Padmè and nodded with bright smiles. Anakin looked back my way briefly before leaving the room.

After that the girls and Padmè helped me pack up the various things I'd accumulated over the past day: snacks and puzzles mostly from Leia. Speaking of her I needed to find a way to let her know I was finally leaving.

"Ari Ahsoka, you have to go pack your rooms right? Would you mind letting Miss...Um, Leia, the youngling teacher, Ari you know her right? Could you tell her that I'm leaving the medical wing and thanks for all the support?" I asked while Padmè was helping support me by my bed.

"Sure! We'll get going now to catch her afternoon class," Ari replied while pulling her jacket round over her chest and hopping towards the door. "You ready Ahsoka?"

"Sure am," Ahsoka replied while putting my bag on the end of the bed and then turning towards the exit. "It was nice meeting you senator Amidala, thank you for looking after master (y/l/n)." The teen added before both padawans left the room.

"They seem sweet." Padmè spoke up once the door had closed, still helping support me just because I was still feeling a little woozy from all the treatments.

"They really are..." I replied with a bit of smile s I watched after the door, trying to lean away from Padmè only to notice her move closer so she could still be there for me. I wasn't about to try and fight it, if she wanted to help I'd let her. It's not like I minded the attention. It was a few seconds later that Anakin finally returned and my eyes darted round with hope to his. He gave me a reassuring smile and crossed to pick up my bag.

"We're free to go, I just have to keep and eye on you and bring you back for a checkup in the morning." He explained while swinging the bag over his shoulder and looking back round to me and Padmè with that cute half smile.

"Well thank goddess they agreed..." I sighed in relief as Padmè helped me takes a few steps forward, gradually loosening her hands from my sides. Not wishing to push myself to much I placed a hand on the back of the nearest chair before going to talk to Anakin again. "So are we going to this magic new apartment then? Is there a nice comy sofa with a holoset I can rest on?" I joked with a smile, just excited to finally be getting out this depressing place once more.

"You'd have to ask Padmè, she decorated the place for me, and it's only been a day or two so don't expect to-

"Ani are you doubting me?" Padmè interrupted with a sweet chuckle and the raise of a brow. "As soon as you contacted me I had my maids whip down to clean and tidy the whole place, and I replaced all the standard furniture from the order with items from the same store as al the other senatorial apartments-oh and (y/n) sweetheart I also added some dresses to the master bedrooms closest for you, I hope you like them." The senator added with a sweet kind look in her soft eyes. My lips curved into a joyous grin and I stepped forward, embracing the woman in a warm hug and hooking my chin over her shoulder.

"Thank you Padmè, thank you so so much." I repeatedly whispered with gratitude as she hugged me back.

"You're very welcome," She spoke softly in response, still wearing that gentle smile even as we separated again.

"So, are you ready to go (y/n)?" Anakin asked while stepping over to take my hand, intertwining his gloved fingers with mine. "I was hoping to get there before the girls...get the best room and all." He joked with a chuckle that in turn made me laugh.

"Of course of course, let's go," I replied still laughing a little as I took a couple of steps towards the door and let him wrap an arm round my waist. "Oh Padmè do you want a lift home?" I asked looking back over my shoulder towards the woman.

"Oh no don't worry I'm fine, you two have a good night." Padmè replied giving us a little wave as we reached the door.

"Alright you too!" I called back with a smile and a quick wave, Anakin giving one to just before we left the room.

————————————
Forty four coming by Wednesday
And thanks for all the continued support!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 8.1K 111
You are Obi-Wan Kenobi's padawan during the middle of the clone wars. After a battle that almost costs you your life, everything changes. Gender neut...
188K 4.6K 102
Anakin Skywalker X Female Reader "What are you sorry for, your love or your arrogance?" Through impending circumstances, Jedi Padawan y/n y/l/n, stu...
181K 4K 67
BOOK TWO IN THE SKYWALKER TWIN SERIES . I highly recommend you read the first book first. But I can't stop you so do what you want lol. The grammar i...
70.3K 1.2K 31
"Trust is a two way bond. How can I trust those who don't trust me?" The young Jedi Knight, Delta Nova, dedicated years of her life to the Jedi Orde...