Game of Betrayal (Completed)

Por AngelTweet

"Betrayal betrays the betrayer." - Annonymous Sanskar: "It was always professional, but you made it personal... Más

Prologue
Chapter -1: Mighty Maheshwari's
Chapter - 2: Militant Mehra's
Chapter -3: Lost Battle
Chapter - 4: First Encounter
Chapter - 5: And the war begins!
Chapter - 6: Dirty Secrets
Chapter - 7: Damage Control
Chapter - 8: Forced Acceptance
Chapter - 9 : Tormented Hearts
Chapter - 10: Anxious Minds
Chapter - 11: Engaged! Really?
Chapter - 12 : Undying Souls
Chapter - 13: My Saviour!
Chapter - 14 : Destiny Strikes In!
Chapter - 15 : Business Rivals or Lovebirds?
Chapter - 16 : Wedding Bells
Chapter - 17 : Confessions
Chapter - 18 : Enemy Within
Chapter - 19 : Her Choice
Chapter - 20 : First Step
Chapter - 21 : Confused Minds
Chapter - 22 : Entangled Souls
Chapter - 23 : Battling Hearts
Chapter - 24 : Untold Feelings
Chapter - 25 : Changing Mindsets?
Chapter - 26 : Falling Apart
Chapter - 27 : Trip to the past
Chapter - 28 : Destiny's Payback
Chapter - 29: New Begining
Chapter - 30 : Game of Love
Chapter - 31 : Unfathomable Trust
Chapter - 32 : Pouring Hearts
Chapter - 33 : Bitter Truth
Chapter - 35 : Lost Soulmate
Chapter - 36 : Amending Relations
Chapter - 37 : Whisperings of Love
Chapter - 38 : Entrusting Love
Chapter - 39 : Demon in Disguise
Chapter - 40 : Betrayed and Broken
Chapter - 41 : Fighting Spirit
Chapter - 42 : Karma is a Bitch
Chapter - 43 : Bang on with All In
Chapter - 44 : Destiny's Verdict
Epilogue - Dream Come True!!!
Thank You my Readers

Chapter - 34 : Enemy's Attack

7.4K 447 162
Por AngelTweet

Sanskar kept on staring at Reva's sleeping figure. Her tear marks were still visible to him, her pale and fatigued face brought fresh tears in his eyes.

When he called her with her real name, she glanced at him sharing brief eye lock. 'Does she remember her true identity? Doctor said she is recovering; she would remember everything, but it will take long time. Did she remember Anu Papa and Mom from these pictures? Maybe they both were closest to her heart.'

He was still sitting on bed holding her pale hand in his. He carefully kept her hand on stomach and then got up after long moment, he bent to kiss her forehead and caressed her hairs.

"Reva Mom, I promise, I will bring your family to you. Everyone is waiting for you. Even after 20 years everyone loves you. Your Shona, she had turned in to beautiful and fierce lady. She is my...my wife. I love her like anything." Sanskar mumbled in low whisper yet determined tone promising himself.

Sanskar came to Rohan's apartment, Neil was discussing something on his phone call.

"Hey Sanskar, I am going to Delhi. Dad needs me there for his meeting with cabinet ministers. We will be back by night. I heading to Pune Airport" Neil informed looking at Sanskar's serious face. His brain was running with jet speed over the happenings of the day.

"Ohh yes, you go ahead" Sanskar barely mumbeld nodding his head, when his mind registered his best friend's words.

Neil knew even today his best friend blames himself for that accident. Every time, he met this lady he slipped in his own serious zone and prefers to stay alone. He patted his back and then left his friend to deal with his own thought process.

'I found Aunty at the end of 2014, Swara was born in 1996. As per Mom, Reva Mom disappeared in mid of 2001. So where was she in between for 13 – 14 years? Rohan had mentioned she was drugged, she was also traumatised when we found her and mostly, she was shot two times. This means somebody wanted to kill her. Did someone keep her in captive over all those years? But why? Person wanted to kill her, but it's not simple killing... somebody hated her till this extend that person wanted to give her most painful death. But who can it be?' Sanskar's calculative mind started running over the past events.

'Right now, the major question is should I inform Anu Papa and Swara? Ofcourse they need to know about her.' Sanskar took out his phone from pant pockets and opened recent call list to call his father-in-law.

'No wait... it should be face to face. There will be lot of questions raised, if they are not answered diligently, there is chance of misunderstandings. I don't want Anu Papa and Swara to misunderstand me. Also, I need to be very careful... I still don't know who the real culprit behind this mystery was. But it is sure he or she is someone very close to our families. May be someone from our social circle? If that person gets to know about Reva Mom, he will plan attack on her again. I cannot risk her life bringing her in limelight without full proof back up. First I need to know what happened in the past.' he cancelled the call; he rubbed his forehead as it has started throbbing with continuous thoughts.

"Roger, increase security of this floor. I don't want anybody to visit this floor without my permission. Only Rohan and assigned nurse should be attending Aunty no one else should enter in her cabin. Keep your eyes and ears open. You personally be here." Sanskar instructed in cold voice passing numerous orders to his security chief.

'Is it the same person who is still playing behind curtains? Is Sid Uncle behind this? May be no as what will he get it by abducting Reva Mom? These dots are not connecting, I need to drill everyone from our families to understand these family dynamics' Sanskar thought taking deep breath.

At the same time in Mumbai, Shekhar entered private room of Lions Club fiercely and shouting at the top of his voice, "What the hell is this Sid?"

Siddhant was sitting on couch holding his whisky glass taking sip and watching news on the TV. His face was unsually cold and even after hearing Shekhar's ear piercing shout he was successful in keeping his face as hard as stone. There was not a single wrinkle appeared on his forehead.

"Did you know about this?" Shekhar asked raising his eyebrows pointing at TV screen. He was frustrated over Siddhant's apathetic attitude.

"I had guessed it" Siddhant was still cold with his replies, his gaze was fixed on TV news which was giving updates about possible merger between Maheshwari and Mehra Business House sipping his Single Malt whisky.

"What do you mean?" Shekhar scrunched his eyebrows.

"What do you expect that these two power houses will work independently when their heirs are married?" Siddhant gritted his teeth. He was fuming from inside, but he had acquired mastery over the years to mask his demons behind his family man image but today all his guards were falling down.

"But this will destroy us" Shekhar slumped down on the couch taking deep breath.

Being minor shareholder, Shekhar had received minutes of board meeting which was held two days back in Maheshwari Business Head office at SunShine floor with Mehra's board of directors. It was unanimously decided to merge these two business empires keeping their identity separate but they would work under one management body which would be led by Sanskar as CEO under the chairmanship of Anurag Mehra and Vice Chairman, Ram Maheshwari. Swara would keep on holding her managing director position to work with Sanskar for merged management board.

"If we let them do it" Siddhant replied maintaining his calm. He was the only one who was opposing this merger, but as all other directors and shareholders approved this change his opposition turned to be diminutive.

Due to this merger, Siddhant was successful to somehow maintained his position on board but his voting power on key decisions had been reduced drastically. It was like, he had lost his say on the board. He had come in minority group. His son was thrown out of Maheshwari Business House on the grounds of criminal charges filed against him.

"What do you mean?" Shekhar asked being perplexed.

"Shekhar, it is time for us to bounce back. Decide your stand. We cannot fight head-to-head with Sanskar. He is too powerful and sharp to knock down in business field unless we play dirty but smart. This merger is going to increase his power with multitude. He is going to be ultimate scion of not only Maheshwari but Mehra business house as well. I am sure he knows about us now; he must be planning something very treacherous to outshine you and your obsessed daughter. My guess is, he might be doubting on me as well after Sahil's bail out." Siddhant responded brutely. He was also not less when it came to vicious planning's and plotting's. He was born with extra intelligent and cruel mind.

"Ragini had not lost her hopes ..." Shekhar replied trying to make his point clear.

"Every step of her life she proves that she is your daughter. She is obsessed for Sanskar the way you were obsessed for ... Leave it" Siddhant left sentence in middle leaving humorous chuckle.

"Dare you bring her in between." Shekhar held Siddhant's collar and spitted venomously. His eyes were blazing with fiery gaze and jaw was tightened. He continued gritting his teeth, "And don't touch Sanskar. I know you Sid, how you play your dirty games. You were the one who was behind his Kolkatta's accident. But this time, I will not allow you to play with my daughter's future. Sanskar Maheshwari is my daughter's FUTURE...keep this in mind."

"That's why I said...decide your stand... Do you want to get totally ruined from his hands to safeguard your daughter's obsession or do you want to save your ass by eliminating Sanskar Maheshwari? Just keep one thing in your shitty brain and make your lunatic daughter understand, Sanskar Maheshwari will never give even a single damn look to her even if she is the last person left on this earth. So, you better ask her to move on." Siddhant responded with same intensity. He took out Shekhar's hands from his collar with jerk giving him reality check.

"This is all happening because of that bitch girl. Her father destroyed my life, and she destroyed my daughter's life" Shekhar spatted, he took Whisky bottle which was there on coffee table and threw it harshly on the floor breaking it into numerous pieces.

'Look who is saying this?' Siddhant thought but did not voiced out he needed Shekhar as his pawn to play dirty game.

"Shekhar, calm down. Let's not fight, we need to do something else everything will slip out of our hands. You know how Sanskar had trapped you, Ragini and my son. I am sure he must have planned something more. If we don't act speedily and diligently you will be on roads soon or in jail. This is a web knitted by Sanskar, it won't be easy to come out of this. And I know him, he is not the one who will keep quite after first blow. 'Keep striking down weakening your enemy till you finish them for forever' this is his mantra. He is not the one who will leave his battle in middle. He will fight till the time he wins it." Siddhant knew Sanskar in and out, he had grown up in front of his eyes.

They both calmed down and sat together to decide their further plan of action to face their common enemy Sanskar Maheshwari.

Here in Gadodia House Ragini had lost her control, first she had received legal notice from GraceLook Fashion house imposing heavy penalty and then her father burst out on her when she demanded his financial support for her boutique.

"This is all happening because of you Swara... I am not going to leave you." It was getting difficult for Sharmishtha and Parvati to control furious Ragini.

It was late night when Sanskar came back to his home. He straight went to his room. He carefully opened the door not making any noise being sure his beautiful wife would be sleeping peacefully. He wanted to rush to her. He wanted to announce her about her mother holding her close to his heart. He knew even though Swara showed her hatred towards her mother, she was craving for her love.

He had observed her moist eyes when they shared family moments with his parents. 'Of course, she must have been missing these precious moments with her parents.' He moved towards bed where his wife was sleeping in sitting position, holding book in her hand, indicating she slipped in deep slumber while cherishing her hobby of reading.

He carefully took out book from her hands and kept it on nightstand. He shifted her hair strand behind her ear. He stared at her serene features and then kissed her forehead. He closed night lamp and then was moving towards dressing room when he heard her surprised yet sleepy voice, "Sanskar"

Sanskar halted at his stop, he could not gather courage to look at his back to his wife. 'I am sorry Swara, I had to hide biggest truth of your life. But give me some time. I am doing this for Reva Mom only. I cannot act hastily. My one wrong move will put her life on risk. She had suffered a lot, I won't let anyone to touch her this time. She is my mother. I will protect her with all my being.' Sanskar gulped, blinking continuously to push back his unshed tears.

"When did you return?" Swara asked in sleepy voice getting up from bed. She switched on night lamp and took her phone for checking time.

"Ahh just five minutes back" Sanskar replied not turning back, he took a step to dressing room.

"Sanskar, it 1:30 am what were you doing? Come down after freshen up, I will set dinner" Swara was frustrated with his late arrival but she knew it was after long time he was meeting Rohan, so his late arrival was justified.

"No, I am not hungry. I had dinner with Rohan" Sanskar responded, trying to avoid her scrutinizing gaze. He could feel her continuous gaze on his back.

"What happened Sanskar? Is everything alright?" Swara asked being concern holding his arm from his back.

'Shit, she knows me well.' Sanskar turned masking his face with soft smile.

"Nothing Sweetheart, it's just some work pressure. I am little bit stressed." Sanskar responded pulling her close to his heart.

Swara kept on staring at his face searching truthfulness in his words. She knew, her husband is master of masking his true self. She crossed her hands passing stern look to her husband raising her eyebrows. They both shared long eye lock. 'Spill the bins out' was message passed and was well taken by Sanskar. Their eye lock was broken by Sanskar. He closed his eyes tightly for a moment leaving deep sigh.

"There is something which I want to share with you desperately, but I don't know what your reaction would be. I am still figuring out if this is right time or not. I don't want to make any wrong move. Please give me some time. Swara, I promise, when time comes you will be the first person to know about it. Please...Please trust me. I need you to be by my side." Sanskar pleaded cupping her face. Desperation was clearly oozing out from his moist eyes.

"I trust you Sanskar more than anybody else in this world." Swara quickly gave him peck on his cheeks with soft smile 'he will surely share it with me...it's just a matter of time.'

Her quick and assuring gesture released all his stress adoring his lips with small, genuine smile.

Swara's lips also stretched with bright smile looking at relief on his face.

"I needed it desperately" Sanskar mumbled against her chubby cheeks before kissing them.

"Wait for me I will make you sleep" Sanskar caressed her cheeks with back of his fingers staring at her intensely.

'How much these three would have suffered? Anu Papa and Reva Mom, they both love each other beyond limits but destiny fell them apart. And Swara, she was just a kid when she faced all these things. How many scars would have crumbled her innocent heart? How much that naïve 5-year-old girl would have face everything? I cannot even imagine her pain and struggle' Sanskar pulled Swara closer to his chest caressing her hairs. She was sleeping soundly in his protective embrace. He kissed her forehead before closing his eyes to slip in deep slumber.

Next day, after office hours, Sanskar purposefully accompanied Dev till his home with reason of discussing about upcoming merger. They both were discussing about details of legalities in Singhania House study room. Neil and Samaira had went out for attending birthday party of one of Samaira's college friend whereas Niren was out of Mumbai due to one court case.

"You know Sanskar this is like dream come true" Dev mentioned after their discussions. They both were coming out from study room towards dining area. Nandini had stopped him from leaving with out dinner. Sanskar had agreed to join the couple for dinner after long argument with Nandini.

"After long wait finally this is happening. It's all because of you and Swara." Dev took seat with satisfied smile.

"Uncle, Mom was telling me that Dadu and Swara's grandfather always wanted this merger but then what happened?" Sanskar wanted to broach most sensitive topic but he had his own ways to come to it.

"Yes, Anant Uncle and Annindham Uncle always wanted it, they usually used to meet at clubs and business parties where they jelled up with each other and dreamt of ruling Indian markets. They proposed alliance between Anurag and Divya just to strengthen their relation but Anurag's rejection acted as first blow to their dream. Uncle and Aunty accepted his marriage, but they initially maintained distance with Reva Bhabhi, it took long time for them to accept her. But because of her caring nature she won their hearts, and they started treating her as their daughter showering their love over her. After long wait when we thought everything was falling again into place, Divya met with an accident. She blamed Anurag." Dev informed shaking his head, his gaze was fixed at far.

"Yes Mom, Dad told me this" Sanskar replied nodding his head remembering his talks with his parents.

"We were so close... we had couple of meetings but then everything fell apart" Dev huffed disappointingly.

"Uncle you were the one who helped Reva Mom for proving Anu Papa innocence right?" Sanskar inquired drilling Dev.

"Yes Sanskar, it was difficult period for all of us. You all were kids... unaware about the mishap. Post-accident Divya released public statement blaming Anurag. You know how media works, they upheld allegations and due to their pressure Police took Anurag for routine enquiry. As he was innocent, and police could not find anything against him, he was declared as clean. Divya created scene in front of media as she thought Police were influenced by Mehra's. Media kept on creating ruckus which was impacting reputation of both families. These all events led Divya slipped in deep depression. Sujata Bhabhi and Ram needed to be with her. Whereas I, started supporting Reva Bhabhi and Anurag." Dev added more details and Sanskar's business mind was capturing and analysing each and every word to find missing pieces of the puzzle.

"But then how that truck driver got caught? I mean the main culprit. Was you and Reva Mom successful to caught him?" Sanskar asked again while Nandini was filling his plate with his favourite fish fry and prawn's curry.

"No no no...It was police who found him who was hiding in small village of Uttar Pradesh. They drilled him and after their torcher he confessed his crime." Dev responded remembering olden days and continued "we thought that was end of our miseries, but we got the big blow when Reva Bhabhi went missing."

His words earned every bit of Sanskar's attention, "Did Reva Mom disappear immediately after police confiscated that truck driver?" He was becoming impatient.

"Almost after 10-12 days" Nandini replied, she interrupted first time during their discussions taking her seat.

"Just 10-12 days... Uncle was these two events linked?" Sanskar asked restlessly widening his eyes.

"This was our first way of direction to find Reva Bhabhi. When she went missing, we started looking for her. Every road of Mumbai, hospital, bus stand, railway station, airport ... in short, every medium of transportation was under thorough scrutiny. But she was gone. Anurag found that letter" Dev mentioned but was immediately interrupted by Nandini, "It was utter nonsense."

"Two days later, we thought it might be a kidnapping case. We started investigating on that route but there was no call for any ransom. We grilled that truck driver... almost putting him on third degree. We dug out his every detail but there was not even a single link up." Dev answered shaking his head.

"How did Police catch that truck driver?" Sanskar asked after a moment of thought.

"They received a tip through phone call. We tracked that one as well...It was PCO call from Borivali City Market." Dev responded.

"I am sure these two things are linked up Uncle" Sanskar mentioned more to himself with scrunched forehead.

"Even I have that gut feeling. So, we kept our eyes on that truck driver even though he was in jail, but it was nothing." Dev stated.

"Can I meet that truck driver? Is he still in jail?" Sanskar inquired further hoping to find any breakthrough.

"No, he died with heart attack in police custody... I guess some 10 – 12 months post arrest" Dev's statement, earned huffed reaction from Sanskar.

"Was Reva Mom there on anyone's hate list?" Sanskar pointed out possibility.

"No Sanskar, she was really loving and caring lady. Only Divya and Parvati Aunty had problems with her." this time instead of Dev, Nandini replied. She scrunched her nose at the end.

"Divya Aunty... I can understand but Parvati Gadodia? Were Gadodia's knew Reva Mom before her marriage?" Sanskar asked in disbelief.

"I don't know but there are high chances as Parvati Aunty used to work as cook in Saraswathi Orphanage where Reva was brought up." Nandini voiced out possibility.

"But why she hated Reva Mom? I mean what's the connection" Sanskar became perplexed.

"Parvati Aunty...You know how she is Sanskar... Old fashioned, orthodox and extremely narrow minded. She was doing job just to support her husband before his death. She hated ... or I should say she was jealous of Reva because she married with Anurag who belonged to very reputed and wealthy family. I don't need to tell you what kind of disgusting mentality she has for orphan kids." Nandini sounded being displeased.

"And in addition to this Parvati Aunty always wanted to be in good books of Divya" Dev made a point.

"So, Reva Mom knew all Gadodia's? How about Sharmishtha Gadodia?" Sanskar's questions were not ending.

"I don't think so...I mean of course she knew them, but they never shared any kind of relation...they all were just acquaintance." Dev shrugged his shoulders.

"Yes, he is right... even on Swara's birth or her naming ceremony or on her birthdays we all were invited but Gadodia's were never on Mehra's invitee's list." Nandini recalled.

They continued their dinner discussing around olden days. Sanskar mentally thanked Singhania couple for providing insights on their past giving altogether new perspective to his views.

After bidding bye to Dev and Nandini, he drove back to his house with thought to discuss further with his parents. 'I am sure if I solved mystery behind Divya Aunty's accident then we can reach to reason behind Reva Mom's disappearance. In her current condition I am not going to stress Reva Mom. I have to keep her away from this mess. She is already suffering too much for someone's hatred. But who's? Is Divya Aunty behind it? She had all reasons for nourishing her hatred for Reva Mom. But she was suffering with depression...being daughter of Maheshwari family she knows how to play her cards. Or is it someone else who took advantage of her hatred against Reva Mom. I need to find out' his mind was not letting him think any other thing other than their family secrets.

"Swara sit here, I will get coffee for both of you" Ram forcefully made Swara sit beside Sujata on swing.

They three were strolling in the garden post dinner and were waiting for Sanskar who had already informed about his last moment dinner plans at Singhania house.

"Dad, you sit with Mom. I will go and get it" Swara got up from swing.

"Swara let him make it...It is my birth right to drink coffee from my husband's hand at every night" Sujata said dramatically rolling her eyes. She pulled Swara back making her sit beside her.

Sanskar hear melodious laughter from garden when he was getting out from car. His eyes landed on his beautiful wife she was laughing at his parents cute banter. He entered in the garden to join his family.

"Arre Sanskar come... Do you also need coffee? I am going to make it" Ram tried to showoff his kitchen skills.

"Dad, I don't drink full fat, sugar factory coffee" Sanskar was back with his sarcasm mixed teasings.

"Yes you prefer that bitter gourd water" Sujata scrunched her nose. She knew her son was making her fun over their coffee preferences.

"Mom, it's dark roast coffee" Sanskar responded rolling his eyes.

"How was your seafood specialty dinner?" Swara asked passing glare to him. She was showing her tantrums as he did not take her with him.

"Nandini Aunty was going to send some leftover for you but then I said you are on dieting these days" Sanskar replied pressing his lips to suppress his chuckle.

"Dad come I will help you" Swara got up from her seat after passing death glare to her husband who bowed him head in front of her as usual. She held Ram's arm and announced casually "And Dad you will make coffee for your beautiful wife and I will make bitter gourd water for my arrogant, self centred and sarcastic husband to help him to maintain his extreme level of bitterness."

Ram wrapped his arm around Swara's shoulder and turned whispering something in her ears with teased smile leaving behind his son who was looking at them in astonishment and his wife with admiration. Sujata started laughing hysterically when her mind registered true meaning of Swara's reply. Her eye turned teary looking at her son and daughter's inseparable bondings.

"Mom, are you crying?" Sanskar asked, he observed his mother was lost somewhere in her thoughts but her eyes were turned glassy adorning satisfactory smile on her lips.

"Ahh nothing Sanskar" Sujata shook her head.

"Mom" Sanskar stressed.

"I am very happy as Swara is happy. The promise I made to Reva, had been fulfilled by you. Thank you my son" Sujata took his hand in her's and made him sit on swing.

"You remember her a lot right Mom?" Sanskar wrapped his arm around his mother's shoulder.

"Yes my son. She was my mirror. Not a single day passed when I don't miss her" Sujata's voice turned wet.

"When did you meet her last?" Sanskar asked.

"Just a day before her departure" Sujata took deep breath.

"Did you feel she was in stress or something?" Sanskar was slowly broaching topic, he continued looking at his mother's creased forehead, "I mean, one cannot walk away leaving everything behind just deciding it in a day or two. There has to be strong reasons."

"Reva was very emotional lady. She used to get teary very often. That day when she met me, I did not even felt this was going to be our last meet before she walked away. She gave me her last gift and then left." Sujata blurted out slipping in memory lane of that day.

"Gift?" Sanskar asked being confused.

Sujata kept on staring at her son for a moment.

"Mom you have to tell me. I want to find her... I want to know what happened with her" Sanskar became desperate.

"She gave me one ancient cryptex which she had brought from Germany when she accompanied Anurag on his business trip" Sujata responded giving one more blow to Sanskar.

"Cryptex?... You mean that cylindrical secret box with alphanumeric lock?" Sanskar asked and complained, "you never told me you have something like this in your possession."

"Yes which needs 6 character password" Sujata replied ignoring his complaint.

"What is inside it?" Sanskar questioned.

"Over the years I could not open it as I am not aware about valid password" Sujata left heavy breath.

"Anurag or Sujata that could be possible password combinations... these names have 6 letters" Sanskar concluded.

"Those words were the first I tried but no...In fact I tried each and every 6-letter word from Oxford dictionary over the years, but it is still locked." Sujata replied disappointingly.

"Mom, Reva Mom would have said something when she gave it to you. Try to remember...may be something which will help us to find the password" Sanskar forced his mother to remember, his mind shouted at top of his voice this cryptex would have answers for every puzzle of their life.

"I don't need to remember Sanskar. I recall her exact words, 'let the past get buried, our future should not be impacted with this.' That moment I saw completely different Reva." Sujata felt one tear dropped on her cheeks.

'I am sure Reva Mom knew what happened in the past. Or should I say ... she knew who was behind Divya Aunty's accident. And that cryptex must have information about it. But how to open it? I am sure password lies in her words' Sanskar thought. His train of thoughts were disturbed when he heard his father and wife's voices.

Two days later, it was Sanskar's planning to go to Lonavala along with his family and father-in-law over weekend. He wanted to let them know about Reva. He was making himself mentally prepared for disclosing the biggest truth of their life. It was Saturday evening when all 6 of them reached Lonavala farmhouse and had great family time. After midnight everyone dispersed to their rooms.

'Anu Papa, I have one meeting in Criti Care Hospital. I want you to join me, it's kind of very important. Will you please come with me tomorrow?' Sanskar typed on his phone and hit send button. Swara was in washroom, he found perfect opportunity to messaged Anurag.

Anurag had returned to his room feeling relaxed looking at his daughter who was smiling brightly. He was talking and sharing his daily routine with Reva's photo from his wallet which had become his routine from last 20 years when his phone vibrated. He scrunched his eyebrows looking at Sanskar's message.

'Sure Beta, is everything ok?' He typed and replied back.

Sanskar – Yes Anu Papa, nothing to worry. Meeting is at 9 am. We both will go together.

Anurag – Sure I will be ready.

Sanskar – Ok bye good night.

Anurag – Bye Good Night. See you tomorrow.

Sanskar kept his phone and nightstand, he had decided to first tell Anurag about Reva.

Sanskar – One more thing, please don't tell anything to Swara. I want to give her surprise.

Anurag – Sure I won't tell her.

Anurag chuckled looking at his son in law's message, truly his son in law was taking very good care of his daughter.

'First I need to tell you Anu Papa, I will need your support to handle Swara. I won't be able to handle both of you at the same time. I am sure Swara would be devastated after seeing Reva Mom's condition.' Sanskar kisses Swara's forehead. She was sleeping clutching his T-shirt in her fist keeping her head on his chest.

Next day post breakfast Sanskar and Anurag left for Hospital after hearing tantrums from Swara and Sujata. They both were frustrated over them as it was Sunday, and both were heading for work on their family vacation was something not acceptable.

Sanskar drove to hospital and took him to 12th floor.

"Sanskar why there is so much security?" Anurag asked not understanding heavily guarded floor.

"This way please." Sanskar took him towards the balcony adjacent to Reva's room.

"I don't know from where to start" Sanskar struggled, he turned his back not meeting Anurag's scrutinising eyes. He continued with low whisper "but three days back only I got to know about ... I mean... Some 5-6 years back I met one lady accidently, she was heavily injured and was shot..."

"Sanskar" Anurag screamed his lungs out and pushed him forcefully to his right side taking bullet on his shoulder.

Sanskar could not understand what happened in flicker of moment, he was pushed aside forcefully. He staggered for a moment as he could not manage his balance. He was shocked with sudden push but then composed himself. He turned to look for his father-in-law who was lying on the floor on his stomach. Sanskar hurriedly moved towards his lifeless figure, he turned him to see blood oozing out from his chest.

*************************************************

Precap:

Will Anurag survive?

What will be Swara's reaction?

What will be next stroke of Enemies?

Will Anurag be able to reunite with the love of his life?

Thanks for loving this story. Let me know how you found this chapter in the form of your votes and comments.

Please feel free to share this story in your message board as suggestive read if you think that they will enjoy this roller coaster ride.

Love
AngelTweet

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8M 92.1K 106
BEST RANKING:- #1 in Indian Fiction as on 01/21 #2 in India as on 10/20 Bonjour😊 As the name suggest Unwillingly but yours. Story of a simple yet my...
230K 8.6K 68
Best Ranking #1swara, #2 mad. guys please vote this story also during reading This is story of Swara and Sanskar . Ragini who is step sister of Sw...
133K 11K 54
Their lives were going smoothly with friendship ,care and love.. untill one day!! _________________________________ She felt something inside her bre...
28.7K 1.4K 40
A STORY ABOUT THE TRUTH THAT CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING A MYSTERY PLUS ROMANTIC FANFICTION TRAILER😉😉😉: a girl is looking at a picture with hurt and ang...