The Cupid's Artwork 'Bout Lov...

De amatif_zbad

"Beware, Cupid is always there: EVERYWHERE." The story focuses on 5 highschool girls who slowly fall in love... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 (Part 1)
Chapter 60 (Part 2)
Epilogue

Chapter 9

57 5 1
De amatif_zbad

CHAPTER 9

Kim Kibum and A

The 5 girls are in the middle of a talk at the soccer field when suddenly a ball hits the head of Aiman. Aiman confronted the person who did it. It turns out to be a handsome yet snobbish guy named Minho.

Aish, here we go… This Aiman, sometimes she is really scary. She never fears to fight back to the one who did something wrong,,, Aigoo,,, I feel like chaos is coming…

And A is right, Minho and Aiman’s talk didn’t go well. Minho’s fans get angry to Aiman to the point that they affray her friend. Luckily for Aiman, the person whom she tends to hate is the person who saves her.

“Ya! If something happens to Minho oppa, we’ll going to kill your friend.” A fan turns to the four girls who were standing and watching at their friend, Aiman who ran away with Minho.

“Mwuh??? Ya! Chooo! Stay away from us or else we will report what you have done to our friend.” A yelled at the fans that are looking at them. Instead of going away, the fans ran after Minho and Aiman.

“Aigoo! What kind of people are they?” Byawl said exhaustedly. Exhausted for stopping the fans in affraying Aiman.

“Hmmmm… What will happen to Aiman, girls? Do you think she will be safe with that man Amira unnie?” Princy asked.

“Moleugess-eoyo (I don’t know).” Amira responded to Princy with a worry face.

A cheered up the mood of everyone. She wanted to think positively for her friend. “Ya! Aiman is going to be fine. Let’s think positively arasseo? She’s a strong and witty girl. If that guy would do something harmful, she can handle it. Maj-jyo (Right)?”

“Ye! That’s Aiman unnie, very clever.” Byawl agreed to A. This time, everyone is smiling.

“Min Young-ah, I’ve been looking for you everywhere.” A frowned a bit upon hearing this. She turned around to see who is the one looking for here. She was shocked to see Kim Kibum from afar.

“Wae? Why are you looking for me?” She composes herself. She then tucks her hair behind her ears and then smile sweetly to Kim Kibum who at that moment, walking towards them. She turns her gaze to her friends.

A could see the playful eyes of her 3 friends. She knows that they are teasing her.

“Ya, Kim Kibum-ssi, why are you looking for our A unnie?” Byawl asked Kim Kibum.

Kim Kibum smiles sweetly upon responding. Ahh! That smile. “I am Min Young’s tutor in math, remember?”

“Omo! You mean to say, you really want to be my tutor? And that you really want to teach me? And that you are looking for me because we will start now?” A was actually expecting him to keep his words, but she wasn’t expecting that it is too soon. A is genuinely shocked at this time.

Kim Kibum just chuckles and nods at her as a reply.

“Ahhhh… Hmmmm… Princy and Byawl, we better go now. Min Young-ah, you better go study now. TAKE YOUR TIME.” Amira emphasizes the last 3 words and then winks at A.

Byawl walks towards her and then whispers. “Hehehe, unnie, I know what you are thinking. Hwaiting!” She chuckles and then runs away.

“Ya! You! Boyish girl!” A shouted, as she blushes.

“Annyeong Higyeseyo!” The 3 girls said in chorus. “Kim Kibum ssi, please take care of our chingu, or should I say, you’re the one who should take care to her? Joking only!” Byawl laughs as well as Princy and Amira.

“Ya!” A exclaims in embarrassment. “Shoo! Shoo! You go away now! So noisy!” She is laughing as she said this. The 3 girls left her with a teasing smile before leaving.

“Shall we go now?” Kim Kibum breaks the sudden silence when the 3 girls left them.

Aisshh, what now, A?

“Ye, but where are we going to study?” She asks confusingly as she follows Kim Kibum who at that time starting to walk.

Kim Kibum stops walking for a while and then flashes a big smile. “To the library.”

Did he say library??? Urgh… No. Not that place. I hate that place.

“We will study in the library coz’ I think it’s the appropriate place to study with. Maj-jyo (Right)?” Kim Kibum explains it when he notices the change of A’s mood. He then starts to walk again.

Oh no! I will never ever go to that place again!

She walks fast hoping she could reach for Kim Kibum. When A was able to do it, she grabs Kim Kibum’s arm deliberately causing him to stop walking.

“Ya, Kim Kibum-ah, I’m not going to the library.” She said softly as she lowers down her eyes towards the ground.

“Wae?” She heard Kim Kibum asked.

A let go of Kim Kibum’s arm and then turns her back but still not walking. She suddenly feels like crying.

Urghhh, I don’t want to recall that thing. A, you already forget and let of it, didn’t you???

“I…I…” A can’t find the right word to say, but she will not allow others to know the reason why she doesn’t want to go to the library. “I just don’t want to go there Kim Kibum. It’s very unusual and awkward for me to go there.” She turns around to see Kim Kibum and then flashes a big smile. I hope he will buy it.

“Ya! You make me worry, hahaha! I thought you’re going to say something bad or sad about the library. Tssskkk… Hahaha, is that it?” Kim Kibum said it out of his amusement.

She blushes coz’ she knows she looks like a fool and funny person right now. “Hmmph, you know… People like me, especially in our class, usually don’t go to places like that. We have allergy, you know!” She irrationally explains.

Whatever, as long as I’m not going to the library. Never!

Kim Kibum gives up on the thought. “Hmmm, if that’s what you say. Crom (Then), where are we going to study?”

A think of a place to study. “Hmm, what about in the mini-park?” She suggested happily.

“It’s fine with me.” Kim Kibum smiles. “Aish, silly of me, here.” He said as he gets the stuffs on A’s hands. “Let me bring these for you.”

”Aigoo! I can bring it, why bother?” A’s heart is fluttered. Yayks! He’s a gentleman too!

Kim Kibum did not answer, instead he just shrugs his shoulders and simply smile and then, start walking back again.

As they reach the park, they choose the place where the benches are paired with tables. The mini-park is one of those places she loved in school. It has a soothing and relaxing ambiance. Trees and flowers are making the place welcoming to its visitors. This place really has a great impact on her. Especially on that time…

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
531K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
377K 13.5K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...