The Cupid's Artwork 'Bout Lov...

By amatif_zbad

"Beware, Cupid is always there: EVERYWHERE." The story focuses on 5 highschool girls who slowly fall in love... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 (Part 1)
Chapter 60 (Part 2)
Epilogue

Chapter 13

58 7 2
By amatif_zbad

Lee Jinki and Princy

Onew’s face is now in serious state. “I admire you, Princy ssi.”

“MWUH???” Princy drops her jaw.

She stops from walking as she hears something like shocking news. Is he really saying that he admires me??? Wae??? I couldn’t believe it!!!

“Are you kidding me??? Ya! Onew oppa, don’t say that, we’ve just met.” She frowns a little. She doesn’t know how to handle the situation. Though she had few suitors, but Onew is quite different since she just met him earlier that day.

“For you, ye, we’ve just met,,, But for me, ani,,, I’ve been watching you from a distant for at least a week now.” Onew said seriously. Gone is the smiling face of Onew, she only sees seriousness in his aura.

“Wae??? How did you do that???” She asks as she is curious on what Onew was saying. She initiates to start to walk again.

At this point, Onew smiles charmingly to her. As if he is trying to remember a nice memory form the past.

“I’ve just arrived from the previous school that I had when the first time I saw you. You were with your friends at that time. You were walking towards the main street of the village and were so busy talking to each other. I think all of you didn’t notice me since I was wearing a hooded jacket and put the hood on my head. Hehehe, I was planning to surprise my parents as well as my brother at that moment.” He pauses for a while and then put his right hand in his pocket. It seems that he is getting something. When he takes out his hand again, Princy sees her favorite handkerchief that she’s been looking. He then gives it to her.

“Huh??? Wae? How come you have my handkerchief oppa???” Princy asked with confusion in her eyes.  This is getting weird or am I the weird or am I just dreaming???  “Kamsahamnida oppa.” She then sees Onew smiles sweetly that makes her blush.

“I was supposed not to take notice of you and your friends as well when you suddenly dropped your handkerchief. I picked it up and was trying to return it to you. I was calling you and your friends but you didn’t listen, so I decided to keep it and I’ll return it if I’ll see you again. When my appa brought me to your house to visit your appa….” Onew isn’t able to continue his speech because Princy interrupts her again.

“Ya! When did you come to our house??? I didn’t know that my parents have visitors.” She said as she frowns again and pouts her lips in confusion.

Onew bursts into laugh with her reaction. “Kyeopta! Like what I was saying, appa tag me with him along to your house. I was drooling to the albums when I saw your photos, I remember, you are the owner of that hanky. Your mother caught me staring at your photos, she then said that you are at your friend’s house. They were teasing me at that time.” He pauses and then looks at her straight to the eyes.

“Since I’m not fond of roaming around the city and my room is just opposite to your room, I can see what you are doing every time you came out to your veranda or you look up to the sky at night outside your house. I find it amusing just watching you from a distant, but it doesn’t mean that I initiated a move earlier this day just to get your attention. That’s all, thank you.” Onew said as he jokingly ended his speech.

“Waaahhh,,, That was long huh!” She jokingly said in return.

“I’m glad that you’re not mad at me.” Onew said seriously to Princy.

Princy just lowers her eyes. Aisshhhh,,, Na ottokhae??? I’m confused...

“Aishhh, silly of me, mianhe for making you feel uncomfortable.” Onew said with a sorry face.

“Ani, I-I, I just don’t know what to say...” She said as she turns her gaze away from Onew. She looks up to the sky and notices that it’s quite darkish.

Princy then turns back her gaze to Onew whom she catches staring at her. Because of that, she can feel her heart’s fast beating. Yes, she can sense Onew is a good person but she’s still confused. Why would not she? If she just met Onew earlier that day?

Onew just continue on smiling at her, showing her that he understands her. “I’m not pressuring you Princy. I know, you’re quite shocked with my revelation. Just let me do this to you, the feeling is also new to me. I just wanted to know what really this is.”

Princy looks at him innocently and smiles in return. “If that’s what you want, oppa.” Again, her heart beats fast as she sees Onew’s sweet smile. Ya,,, I just agree that I’ll let him do what he wants. He didn’t even say he likes me or whatever is that… Why am I feeling like this right now???? I’m pro Minho right????

They are silently walking the long street towards the bus station when suddenly, big droplets of raindrops start to fall down fast.

“Wae??? Why rain now? I didn’t bring my umbrella.” She foolishly talks to the rain. She looks around and sees Onew putting her stuffs inside his bag and after doing it, looks around too.

She’s starting to get wet at that moment, when Onew grabs her hand and hold it tightly while putting the other hand over her head like it can protect her.

“Ya, why are you allowing yourself to get wet?” Onew asks with a worry face. They were able to reach a waiting shed area before the rain drops so heavy. There are no other people aside from them. Waeeee??? Where are the people???

“I just love the rain. It somehow gives me a relaxing moment.” She answers innocently.

Onew smiles as if someone tells him something good to hear. “I think I know now why I admire you, I love how you randomly and innocently act towards people and non-living things.”

Princy blushes as she heard Onew said that. Aishhh,,, Why is he so straightforward??? I thought people will do such things to people whom they really know. He is different… Kyaa Princy… You’re not saying you like him are you???  She braces herself for the thought. …Ani, I like Minho oppa more...

“Are you cold?” She hears Onew asked. She is startle a bit.

“Omo, ani,,, I’m fine.” She tries hard to deny it, but she knows it is a fail coz’ it’s pretty obvious that she’s shivering from the cold.

“Aish, silly girl, I know your cold,,, I can see it.” Onew tries to take of his coat and put it on Princy’s shoulders.

Princy feels relief, but at the same time worried for Onew. “What about you oppa??? You might catch a cold or fever???”

“Ani,,, I’m fine. You don’t have to worry about me.” Onew smiles at her, reassuring her that he’s fine.

Aishhh,,, Why are you always smiling??? Don’t you have any problem???

Princy feels guilty for taking Onew’s coat so she suddenly thinks for a solution. She moves closer to Onew and shares the coat with him. “Ya, this is it, in this way, both of us are not feeling cold.” Princy smiles as if she’s satisfied, forgetting the distance between them and the consequence of her action.

Onew eyes her with a shock in his face. He never thought Princy will do that. “That’s a clever and a brilliant idea!” Onew smiles brightly as he realizes that Princy is slowly feeling comfortable to him.

Princy laughs at Onew’s reaction. “Wae??? I’m neither smart nor clever, I just think and act what is right for me. I’m dull especially in academics.” She pouts her lips as she remembers her class.

She doesn’t hate her class, in fact she loves it. She only doesn’t like how people usually treated and think about them---her class. They are judging them academically.

“Ya, it’s not only the academic is the measurement for the intelligence of a person. There are lots of intelligent people who weren’t able to go to school yet they are very good in some ways. Intelligence is not only bound for academics. It has many dimensions.” Onew explains, but he is startled when something heavy falls on his shoulder. When he looks at his right side, he can’t keep the smile to show up as he sees Princy’s head lying on his shoulder.

“Tsskkk, silly girl, I was talking all the while and yet you sleep without telling me.” He contentedly smiles. He watches Princy’s face as if trying to trace and inculcate it in his memory. He notices a strand of hair trying to block Princy’s face. Onew then, tucks the hair at the back of Princy’s ear.

“Why are you so random yet so innocent hmm??? Yet you managed to be funny.” Again he smiles sweetly. He puts his right hand at the shoulder of Princy to hold her and prevents her from falling. He is enjoying his moment when someone calls him.

“So here you are, Onew chin-aehaneun (dear),,, I’ve been looking for you… Long time no see…”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 13.1K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
55.2M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
11.7M 301K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
780K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...