Err'thang About Ya ✔️

Por KimberlyWesley

What happens when an ordinary girl meets and extraordinary boy? Kitrina Kelly is just a young, small-town, c... Mais

Characters
1. Sexxy Az Hell
2. Show Me Mo
3. Club 417
4. Iz You Iz My Baby
5. Fact Iz This
6. Get Cra-Zee
7. Bring Me My Money
8. Hot Flash
9. My Girlie Iz Hot
10. Holla, Holla
11. Lick It, Hit it, Stick it, Quit it
12. Bling Me Out
13. Lickedy-Lick-Lick
14. J.O.B.
15. Ridin' Wit My Chick
16. Hot Sex (On a Platter)
17. Mo Ice
18. U Da Winner
19. Shake It, Don't Break It
20. Haterz Come Out At Night
21. We Dem Boyz
22. Freaky Sho-tel
23. On Da Way to Da Field
24. Sweatin' Me
25. Cloud 9ine
26. Hit It All Night
27. Dem Double Ds
28. Lurkin'
29. Rap Sumthin'
30. Twisted
31. Fact Iz Life
32. Make U My Wife
33. Making Love
34. Freak in Da Sheets
35. Wet
36. Lay U Down
37. Right Time, Right Place
38. U & Me
39. Dancing at Midnight
40. My Heart, My Soul, My Everything
41. Tasting You
42. Sexy and You Fine
44. Ice-aholic
45. Love, Love, Love
46. Love, Love, Love (continued)
47. Lady Rapper
48. Best Friend
49. Luv U 4 Lyfe
50. The Day I Met You
51. Six Sexxy Sisters
52. Bon Bons and KitKats
53. The End?
54. Icee
55. Kitty
56. Come Back Home
57. Baby
58. Err'thang About Ya
Bonus
Thank You

43. Someone Special

1.6K 140 60
Por KimberlyWesley

I think I know what love is now
How I feel when I look at you
And how it feels when you know
You found that someone special
I think I know what love is now
How it makes me smile when you smile
And makes the world seem a better place
That's how I know I found someone special

On the second day of the photoshoot, Kitty woke up early and showered and washed her hair. She knew her sister would handle the rest. She wrapped herself in a plush terry cloth robe and grabbed her phone and texted Randi to see if he was close by. Of course he was downstairs in his office, working to make sure everything was okay for the next shoot.

She then called Ashley.

"I'm ready."

"Bitch, I ain't," Ashley replied. "I had to drop Atiya off with Big Sis. I'm on my way."

Ashley had not agreed to be the KStyle Fashions spokesmodel yet, but she was still considering it. She knew her sister well, and she knew she would agree to it. Yes, Ashley had the shop to run and she loved doing hair, but she knew she would not turn this opportunity down. They had always teased her about being so tall and naturally thin and that she should have modeled, now she could turn all that teasing on its head.

She arrived downstairs and Kitty buzzed her up. Ashley came with an assistant and bags of hair things.

"What do you need all that for?"

"Girl, what you think I use, water and a prayer to get yo hair to shine? You're about to be plastered everywhere and if you're talking about breaking the internet, I'm here for it. Tell Freya where are we setting up?"

"In the dressing room." Kitty lead them into her closet/dressing room and sat in the vanity chair.

"Girl, I'm about to do my thing with this big ass fro. Something different."

"I bet Icee won't like it."

"Fuck him, his bald-headed ass. What does he know about hair? Stick to fuckin' music," Ashley said.

Her assistant Freya wrapped a cape around Kitty.

"You're so pretty up close Kitty, like damn, all y'all have good genes. Y'all get that from your mom?" Freya asked.

"Yes!" they both said then laughed.

"Mommy was so fly!" Ashley said, starting on Kitty's hair by parting it down the middle. "Like so pretty and fly, and just knew it. Deep dimples like Kryssy, brown-skinned like NiNi, all this thick curly hair like Sarena. Body like Kitty, even after six damn kids. And super smart like NoNo."

"But everyone says she looked like me the most," Kitty said.

"I mean, you and Kryssy, because of the dimples and brown skin."

"So who do you look like?" Freya asked Ashley, setting up their supplies on the vanity.

Ashley let out a loud lip-smacking noise, doing the sister girl neck roll. "Unfortunately, that dude!"

Kitty nodded with a chuckle. "Like his twin. Least sperm donor was nice looking. He pulled mommy, he better had been."

"Sho you right!" Ashley added moisturizer to Kitty's hair.

Kitty already told her sister what she was looking for. Something different than her norm. Nothing too extreme like cutting it or coloring it. She wanted to grow her hair out, so the fro had to go. Straightened, her hair was down past the middle of her back. It was too much to handle while she was pregnant, even with her sister and other stylists doing it for her. She wanted something low-maintenance.

Freya and Ashley started working on her doing it into small box braids all over her head. The braids came just about to the middle of her back and her ends curled up super curly. It took both of them two hours. Icee was still sleeping. Randi came with breakfast for her and she ate while they worked. Then he let in the photography crew to start setting up, this time on the top floor.

"So LeyLey, you answer Fayme yet?"

"What you think? You know she would have told yo ass if I did."

"Well?"

"Girl, I'm not you. I can't handle a hundred different things with a breeze. I got the shop, my child, my life...my men...what I look like adding on traveling around the world and taking pictures?"

"I'm sure you can work out a schedule that works for you. And bring Atiya."

The make-up artist and the stylist came in to set up. Freya was packing away their supplies.

"Hmmm, we'll see."

"You wanna stay for the photoshoot and see Icee and I work so when you're ready to do yo thang?"

"F you chick, I don't need to watch my little sister to learn how to be fly in a picture. I was born to do this!" Ashley struck some poses, looking at herself in the mirror.

"See, you're a natural. I'll have Fayme draw up a contract for you sis."

Ashley and Freya left and the make-up artist started on her face. Good thing her sister was not staying, she did not tell her they were doing partial nudes. Her bottom covered, Icee in strategic places covering her breasts. She was comfortable with her body and having it on full display. When Icee finally came in, dressed in a pajama top and bottom, they were oiling her belly and breasts down.

"Hey, hey, hey! What the hell? Why y'all rubbing on my wife?"

"I should have warned you Ice, you're going to be naked today," she said, with a grin at him. If she would have told him in advance, he would have said no because he already was feeling some kind of way about doing the shoot at all.

"Imma be what now? Huh?"

"Naked. I want this to be skin to skin. Like, just raw."

"You really trying to break the internet."

"I said it, I want it, I got it."

Icee looked around at the ladies in there.

"Sooo...you want me to just strip right here? I'll do it."

Her make-up artist stopped and smiled, looking Icee over. "Well?"

"I would take offense to that, but my man is fine," Kitty said to her. "No Ice, they're in the other room setting up. Think you'll wear something to hide my goodies, but I want you naked."

"So I can stay and watch this?" her make-up artist asked.

"It's just a body, long as you ain't touching on my man."

"Damn shame," Icee said, shaking his head. "Do I get oiled up too?"

The make-up artist again was about to say something, but Kitty stopped her. "I will cut you."

Icee went to get prepped as they finished her up. She dressed in nude leggings, which just meant they were her brown-skinned toned, then put a loose coverup over herself as Randi came to get her and lead her to where they would be shooting. The entertainment area was transformed it looked like they were somewhere else.

Icee was standing getting sprayed with oil, nothing but a flesh-covered thong on. Good Lord, her hormones went crazy. She wanted to jump on his face. She wanted to ride him right there. She wanted to be on her knees, pleasuring her man. She got super hot and fanned herself with her hand. Randi immediately started his small hand fan in her direction.

"I got you, Ms. Kitty, that man is a work of art." Randi was a trans man that preferred women, and he still knew a gorgeous man when he saw one.

"I don't know if I'm going to be able to control myself. I mean, I'm getting all hot and flustered, thong about to be dripping wet-"

"Come on Ms. Kitty, TMI," Randi said, with a shudder.

Kitty walked up to Icee and grabbed him for a kiss.

"Come on babe, I'm slippery," he said.

"Let's hurry up and get this done, cuz then I want to fuck yo brains out," she said, so only he could hear.

Icee's mouth dropped open but he could not say a word. If it wasn't known before, church girl was officially gone, and bad girl Kitrina was back. Twenty-one-year-old Kitrina that let the freak lose. She would be a freak for her husband, who was going to judge what she did in the bedroom?

They did some real freaky poses with Icee behind Kitty, her long braids covering her breasts as his hands were just holding her private area. In some of the shots he held her belly and some he held her breasts. Some that did not have anything to do with her being pregnant, but showing Kitty taking charge of Icee's body, hand on his crotch, hand caressing his abs. Icee kicking the Kitty tattoo on her breast, showing his long, thick tongue.

Kitty did not give a care what people would think. She was ready for the criticism she knew would come. Fortunately, she had developed very thick skin since being with Icee. She knew when to stay away from social media and not read every single comment that would criticize her body, or say she was over-sexualized, or that she was trying to get attention.

Like Beyonce said, "Middle finger up!" She gave two fucks about them.

"I like your hair like this baby," Icee said, moving braids from her neck, and planting kisses there.

"I'm glad you approve, they are here to stay. The fro is officially retired."

"It's whatever," he said, still kissing her neck. "My fuckin' dick getting hard."

She giggled at him. They still had a couple more shots to go, but she was over it as well. She motioned Randi over.

"Bring me and Icee a robe and uh, tell them we are wrapping this up."

Icee and Kitty ate lunch that was catered in while everyone packed things away to leave. They sat in the dining room in their robes talking and hanging out.

"I liked this Kitty. As much as my ass flashy, I wasn't ready to share you in my world like that, but you in my world might as well enjoy the fruits of it. Err'body thinks they know Kitty Kelly, but they ain't seen nothing yet."

"More than just your wife. More than KStyle Fashions."

"They ain't seen your full potential till that mall open. Even mofos not from Da Field gotta put some respect on that."

She shrugged. "I'm not done. I have more things in store."

"Speaking of babe...I got an offer I need to run past you."

"Okay."

"A lead role in a movie."

She smiled. "Oh yeah?"

"Babe, I'll be away for months filming so you know how I feel. Baby coming soon, I don't need to be away like that."

"I want you to do it. Make us some more ice, Icee."

"Bet that."

After everyone was gone they made it up to their bedrooms, showered, and had lots of fun with each other.

A/N: Will Kitty and Icee make a big splash with their maternity photoshoot? Well, at least one person won't like it too much.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

79.8K 3.9K 31
"Let go of me!" I yelled, trying to push Kevin off of me. He grabbed me by my hair underneath my hijab (headscarf) and pushed me to the floor. "Next...
553K 29.6K 79
After two years from when Dessiah and her daughter Delaney were thrown out of her home in the rain by her trifling cheating husband, she can finally...
612K 28.4K 31
"With him it wasn't about the material shit, or the money. He captured my heart with his..." Growing up in the care of her grandmother because her mo...
116K 2.9K 59
This Story is a Sequel to Broken so I suggest you read that first before coming to this one because then you are not going to understand Anything. Th...