One Piece x Reader

TheTrueSoma

Basically the characters in One Piece x Reader. I will be taking requests if you have an idea. Please don't... Еще

Law x Reader
Zoro x Reader
Request please? :3
Ace x reader
Usopp x reader
Luffy x Reader
Sanji x Reader
Kidd x Reader
Chapter
Brook x Neko Reader
Zoro X Reader (Modern)
I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Cheater Luffy x Reader
Marco X Reader
Law X Reader X Kidd
Doflamingo X Reader X Law
Luffy X Reader X Law
Request!!
Hannyabal X Reader
Law X Doflamigo's Daughter Reader
Law X Reader
Law X Reader part 2
Law X Reader X Zoro
Jealous Zoro X Reader
New Story!!!
ASL X Reader
Chopper X Bestfriend Reader
Cheater Luffy X Reader part 2
Got Tagged! For Once XD
Life and Death
Tagged again and a little story info :3
Father Law X Mother Reader
Please pray
Results
Nami X Female Reader
Zoro X Reader
Cheater Luffy X Yandere Reader (AU)
Bully!Eustass Kid X Bullied!Depressed!Reader
One Piece Suprises X Reader AU!
Jealous Kaku x Reader
Zoro X Reader
Carrot X Child!Male!Reader
Child!ASL X Child!Reader
Kid X Reader
One Piece Surprises X Reader AU (part 2) [Kid]
Arlong X ??? Reader
Shanks X Reader
Killer X Reader
Kid X Badass!Reader AU
Nami x Male!Reader
Sabo x Reader
Mihawk x Reader
Prince Sanji X Peasant Reader
Franky X Preggers Reader
Nami x Male! Dragon! Reader
??? x Reader

Zoro x Chubby Reader

5.2K 123 45
TheTrueSoma

I can explain... actually. I really can't. Not going to lie. I haven't really been inspired in general, I don't have the same imagination as I did when I was in middle school. Not I'm in my first year of college... so time has definitely passed. Not going to lie back then I really wanted to the name Soma to be known in One Piece x Reader One Shots. Mostly because I idolized a writer that went by the name PirateQueenD. I still do though, I wanted to be as good as them but began to doubt myself and soon just faded out of writing. But I did promise to do this one shot and others, so I'll do it!! But soooo sorry this took me a long as time!

Request by: @iamaqueen34
Really hope you like it 👉🏼👈🏼
————————————————————————

You groaned once again in frustration, glaring at your taller twin brother, Eustass Kidd, tears threatening to fall from your face as your pride forbid you to cry in front of him. He was seriously pissing you off, he knows how you feel insecure about your body, but constantly makes fun of you for your weight. It was growing irritating, you just wanted to get away from him but he would only make fun of you even more if you do so. And you would never hear the end of it of being a coward.

"You should really consider losing quite a bit of weight (Y/n). You don't have any physical fighting power, always relying on that devil fruit of yours. You're absolutely hopeless, powerless, you don't know how to properly use it. You'll have to depend on a man to protect you, weakling. But how the hell will you ever manage that! Ha! Have you ever seen how most girls your age look? No one would want to be with someone like you!" Kidd regrets what he said, but doesn't show it. He felt this was best to push you into becoming a better version of yourself. He hates himself for making you cry. He doesn't care much about anyone, but when it comes to you he would kill anyone who dared make you shed a tear. He was a closet tsundere when it comes to you.

Killer let out a small sigh, crossing his arms over his chest looking at your smaller form with pity at the sight in front of him. It would never be known to you though, thanks to the mask that covers his full face. He truly felt bad for you. Your elder brother was treating you way to hard this time but he couldn't say anything about it. He was ordered to never interfere with Kidd's weird way of encouragement, despite his warns to his captain how you'll take it.

"What kind of stupid useless brother are you!" You weakly yelled turning to face away from your brother, tears falling from your eyes as you walked off the ship. You refused to give him the satisfaction of seeing you cry or your running form. Which is why once you knew for sure that you were out of sight of the ship, you ran as fast as you could not looking to where you were going.

Eventually, you stubbled across a port village. Raising your head up high, and ignoring the fact that your eyes were red and puffy from crying. You started to fix your appearance as best as you could, combing your hair with your fingers to fix it as best as you could. You then began began walking calmly towards the village after patting any dirt off your clothes.

You began looking at the different food venders they had with a smile on your face almost forgetting how your elder twin brother spoke to you no too long ago.

Not noticing where you were going you bumped into a firm build, causing you to fall on your butt. The stranger didn't budge. The stranger only looked down at your fallen form an unnoticeable blush crossing his face, leaving as soon as it appeared. He then noticed the redness and puffiness oh his eyes be began to start panicking.

"Shit! I'm sorry! Please don't cry!" He frantically panicked, holding his hand out towards you.

"No you didn't do anything wrong. Don't apologize. I'm not crying." You haven't yet looked up at the man you bumped into, you were more focused on covering your eyes to distract the fact you had cried earlier today.

The green haired man kneeled down placing a hand on your head and his other hand lightly pulling on the arm that is covering your eyes. "There's no reason to cover your eyes. They are quite beautiful (e/c) color." He said a smile in his voice. You let him pull at your arm, revealing your eyes to him as well as letting you get a good look at the man in front of you.

You were absolutely speechless, you couldn't believe how beautiful that man in front of you was then again your brother's crew don't really have the best looking man, excluding Killer since you never seen what he looked like.

A slight blush slowly appeared upon your (s/c) colored skin. "Th-thank you." You offered him a smile.

He grew embarrassed as he looked at your beautiful face. "Tell me. Who made you cry. It's not a manly thing to do to a woman. Especially one as beautiful as you." (N/a: might be ooc, sorry. But as I'm writing this I'm thinking slightly about Elfman from Fairy Tail. Only because they have the same English Voice Actor. 👉🏼👈🏼)

You sighed with a small smile as a few tears once again began to run down your face. "Don't worry too much. Just my stupid brother, he knows about my insecurities about my body. But he keeps playing with them. He's just a jerk!" You don't know you were ranting about this with a pure stranger, but you couldn't hold it in. You just had to rant about it with someone, it just frustrated you so much how your brother treats you.

"I don't see why you're insecure about your body. You're beautiful just the way you are." He stood up pulling you up with him, as you were completely speechless. Beautiful? It made you really happy to hear someone call you that. Instead of you calling yourself that in the mirror. "I'm Roronoa Zoro, and you?" He smiles down at you. Your (e/c) colored eyes flashed in reconciliation, you've heard that name before in passing when your brother was ranting about the Straw Hat Pirates while drunk. He was more then annoyed at the fact at the Straw Hat's crew.

"So you're the Pirate Hunter Zoro. The Straw Hat's second mate, oh it's really great to meet you! You greatly annoy that hot headed brother of mine! Thank you for that!" You smiles at him brightly. "I'm Eustass (Y/n)." You smiled, a blush clearly displayed on your face.

"Eustass? I've heard that name somewhere, a quite bit ago." He thought out loud, pondering about it. "Something to do with a child maybe?"

You giggled at his reaction. "Eustass 'Captain' Kidd, he's my annoying brother as well as captain. I'm sure you guys have met in fleeting before. You both are part of The Worst Generation."

"Nope, don't remember"

"Annoying red head."

"Doesn't really ring a bell."

"Eye browless freak."

"Sorry. Still no."

You begin laughing as you pulled out your bingo book. No you weren't a a bounty hunter but you felt like it would be a good idea to keep a log of all the people with a certain bounty amount over their heads. You just never paid attention to the pictures, only their names and deeds.

"This guy." You flopped to your brother's page and pointed at his wanted poster.

"He looks like a scum bag. Are you some sort of bounty hunter?" He stared at your bingo book not really phased by your brothers picture.

"No. I just like being informed, besides I have my own bounty. Though I could never compare to you, Pirate Hunter Zoro." You giggled happily. You didn't know why but you felt like you could completely be yourself about this guy and you were really greatly about that. You weren't thinking about your worries and insecurities.

He laughed at that, then suddenly grew serious once again. "Tell me. If you mind me asking, what has your brother exactly said to you."

You looked towards the ground sadly. "That I can't defend myself, and need a man to protect me. But he doubts I could find one because of my weight.." you begin hugging yourself embarrassed.

Zoro sighs pulling you into a hug. "Believe me when I say you are beautiful just the way you are. Don't change yourself just because of what someone tells you." His words made your worries go away, making you completely happy. You smiled at him as you hugged him back.

"Thank you."

"Remember never to listen to him ok?" You responded with a nod, a smile never leaving your face.

"Shall I walk you back? I don't want to give you back to your brother but I don't exactly want to leave your side yet."

"I would like that really much- Wait. That's the wrong direction."

"I-I knew that!"
————————————————————————
Elsewhere:

"Where the hell is she!! She's never gone for this long! Someone has kidnapped her! I'll kill them! Crew, we are making a search party! Force anyone you see to search for her!"

"Kidd! Calm down!"

————————————————————————
Please don't forget to vote and comment 👉🏼👈🏼

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

35K 402 21
Posting this from my tumblr onto here! full of different oneshots scenarios, drabbles, and short stories of one piece characters! *Mostly Luffy x Rea...
22.4K 328 41
A collection of One Piece x Reader one shots Enjoy reading! Have a request? Leave it in the comments and I'll do my best! Only rule for now is no NS...
44.9K 2.2K 23
You are a tired, underpaid over-caffeinated college student with no fear or shame that works part-time at a bar. There, you meet big scary men you ha...
437K 9.7K 100
One piece one shots x reader inserts. I started this project in 2016, finished in 2021 I'm happy to see how my writing has progressed thus far I appr...