Drama Of A Teen (completed, u...

By yourgirl_draya

This story is about the drama of what a teen girl named Adrienne Scott goes through. She has issues with her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Lost but Not Forgotten
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Authors Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 29

133 14 65
By yourgirl_draya

Excuse mistakes
_____________

Happiness brings about good health, good relationships, and overall a good life. Sometimes happiness comes with sacrifice and both Adrienne and Diane were willing to sacrifice everything for what they thought would hold peace. Peace didn't dwell in their lives. Instead chaos rang through it causing a piercing feeling in their hearts and mind and they can't stop it without one another so there must be a compromise. In reality there is no compromise either Adrienne gets what she wants or Diane get what she wants. Today was the day for all of this to be settled in court.

Adrienne was at the stove making simple breakfast for herself; toast, scrambled eggs, and bacon. Even though she was not feeling a hundred percent, she made a point to try and eat. She wiped the counters while her bacon was frying and stared out the window, thinking.

" Babe...Babe"

Adrienne snapped out her strance and turned her attention to Derek, who had just got done with his daily work out.

" Sorry" she said softly as she quickly took the bacon off the burner and turned off the stove before it burned.

" You okay?" Derek asked concerned as he got closer to her.

" Yeah...Umm... I made you a protein shake, it's in the freezer" she spoke as she put her food onto a plate. She could feel Derek's eyes on her but she ignored it and continued moving around.

" I already ate and stuff babe" Derek said as he looked at all the food she made. He knew for sure that she was not paying attention to how much she was making but he figured she was nervous about going to court. " It's okay though. I'll eat again and save the shake for later"

Adrienne nodded in agreement as she made Derek a plate. While they sat at the kitchen island to eat things remained quiet between the two. Adrienne didn't feel like talking and Derek was trying to figure out a way to ease her mind. Adrienne tossed and turned the majority of the night. Derek tried everything to make sure she was good leaving them both restless.

" No matter what happens, you still got me you know that right?" Derek asked as he placed his fork down and placed his hand on Adrienne's leg to comfort her.

Still choosing not to speak, Adrienne nodded then gave his hand a squeeze as a response. Derek took that as a sign that she was listening and continued on reassure her and telling her sweet things to her.

Although she was listening, her focus was on the sudden discomfort her stomach. It seemed like her stomach was doing back flips as her mouth began to sour and the urge to spew out her somewhat overcooked meal. Adrienne bolted out of her seat practically pushing Derek out the way to get to the bathroom. She began to gag while running at what felt like a long journey to the nearest bathroom but managed to make it to the toilet in time. Derek was right behind her not missing a beat as he collected her hair into his hands so it wouldn't get caught in the disgusting mess. Derek grimaced at the disturbing sounds of his lover but remained in support.

When the nauseated feeling began to subdue, she got up embarrassed at what transpired.

" You alright?"

Adrienne grabbed a fresh toothbrush from under the cabinet since they were in the guest bathroom downstairs.

" Yeah. I don't know what that came from but I feel a little better. I feel disgusting so I'm going to take another shower. Might as well get ready after that."

Adrienne did exactly as she said she was going to do making her grow even more anxious about today.

_________

Diane

The day before

After a long night of worrying, thinking, and fighting with FBI agents and Jason's crew, Diane laid awake on a cot in the far corner of the room, away from the busy bodies. They wouldn't let her leave just in case there was anymore threats. Even though they reassured her that the kids were safe with Jason's mother and a few skilled agents and that Adrienne was safe at home with her boyfriend, she still was on edge. Who could blame her with the night she had?

As far as Jason's condition, he is stable with a bullet hole in his shoulder. The bullet missed all the important arteries and major organs, which everyone was thankful for. Yet everyone was holding their breath as they wondered how they could fix a broken heart. The bullet in Jason's shoulder was nothing compared to the heart wrenching guilt for being the cause of Diane's hurt.

" You must be cold in that dress. Maybe this track suit will be more comfortable."

Diane looked over to a woman that she later found out was Helena. Diane never told anyone this but she saw texts from Helena on Jason's phone. She wasn't snooping. She just so happened to see them one day when the boys were using his phone to watch youtube. She remembered thinking of Jason as a hypocrite for him to be cheating on her while he degraded her line of work, but now that she somewhat knows the truth she would rather him be a cheater than for him to deceive her with the possibility of better.

" Thanks" Diane said softly as she got up to accept the clothes." When can I get back to my kids?"

" Soon" Helena said reassuringly.  She then walked over and sat next to Diane on the bed and gave her a concern look." He's been asking for you ever since he woke up this morning

"Oh Yeah." 

" Yeah, it might be hard to see it now but he really loves you. " she spoke

Diane scoffed. " He told you to tell me that huh? Cut the bull. If he loved me he would told me the truth a long time ago. I got my kids in this mess."

" He's still a good Man."

"A good man? He fucked on the first night. Buttered me up real good after with that I can't have sex with you anymore because I love you crap just for me to melt and give him everything I had. He knew I was broken but he still chose to lie to my face and my kids face for what? To get on the FBI's good side? For his own selfish ass reasons? Huh? My daughter hates me because of the things I couldn't say to her but could say to this supposed good man" Diane fussed.

She got up and walked off little ways over feeling herself getting angry not only at Jason but herself for allowing this to go on for so long. She had told Jason things that she had never told a soul before. Things that she was hoping that she would take to the grave. From the rape, to the day she left home, to her money deals, from the long nights she sold herself to the highest bitter, to her addictions and many afflictions,  and to her dreams and aspirations, she told this man everything. What bothered Diane the most was that it felt good to tell somebody. Somebody she trusted and cared about so much. He was her counselor and a shoulder to cry on. He was her helper and her only friend.

" I don't know him" Diane confessed.

" You wrong Diane. You do know him. You know him more than the rest of us do and we've been around each other for several years compared to your 2 years. You know the real Jason." Helena explained.

" You sound bitter..."

" And you sound stupid. That man saved your life." Helena shot back.

" No he saved his own."

" What's the difference?"

And with that Helena left her alone to think.

Hours later

" You finally came to see me." Jason said groggily as he opened his eyes to see Diane at his bedside. Jason's heart broke all over again seeing Diane's tear stained face.

" I had to" She spoke looking everywhere but him. Jason grabbed on to her hand catching her attention.

"I'm so sorry Diane." Jason pleaded with Diane as she tried to snatch her hand together. " I'm Sorry."

They cried together for a moment before Jason decided to speak again. " I can explain everything."

" There's no need. Oscar let me see the file" Jason mentally cursed out Oscar and made a note to knock him out when he got better.

" You didn't mention uncle Joe. why?" She asked. She read the file backwards and forwards and not once did the file mention what happened between her and Joe.

" It was irrelevant"

" Manipulative whore was?"Diane argued.

" I put in what the police reports said. Nothing too personal. Plus the Feds look over those files, I could never risk you going to prison for something that any scared little girl would have done. You don't even know if he was dead for sure. If it were up to me I would go back in time and kill him myself. Listen to me, I Love you. I'm telling you the truth." Jason explained as tears ran down his face.

Diane finally being able to get out of his grasp, she back away from him slowly. " I don't know what's true anymore. I need time to figure things out."

Before Diane could get out of the room, Jason called out to her. " Please don't take my kids away from me. Diane please"

Diane would never do such a thing, but hearing him cry the way he was, was becoming to much for Diane to handle. She bolted out the door trying to keep herself together. A war was going on in her life and she didn't need anymore wounds to hold her back.

The Present Day Court

The judge sat in his seat, going through the many files he had to sort through. Naturally the judge, Judge Crane, normally handled serious crime cases, but his wife who was a family court judge asked him to take less stressful cases for the sake of his blood pressure. He agreed as long it wasn't any traffic stop cases. Saying that he was bored out of his mind was an understatement.

" You have a Job, Mrs. Scott?"

" Ms. Scott you honor, I'm not married"

Judge Crane gave her a Blank stare since he didn't care. All he cared about was getting to the bottom of this feud between mother and Daughter. They were all in a small courtroom. Diane and the kids on one side and Adrienne, Derek, and their representative in another. The social worker who had visited Diane's home several times since Diane received papers was there sitting off to the side, ready to give her report.

" You honor, It is believed that Ms. Scott works at a strip club downtown and has been for years. I have photos to back this up." Mr. Davidson spoke holding a picture that looks to be one of the flyers from Club Dynasty.

" I didn't ask you Mr.Davidson. Proceed Ms.Scott." Judge Crane said annoyed. Mr. Davidson, Adrienne's lawyer, had been counter arguing every little thing Diane said and they haven't even got through paperwork yet.

" I am..."

" She works for Jason's automotive shop as a secretary."

Everyone's head looked back to see Jason walking in. He was wearing a suit with his arm in a sling. You could see the white cast peaking through his suit jacket.

" Hey look mommy its Daddy" The twins excitedly jumped out of their seats to get to Jason but Diane stopped them before they could. Charity rolled her eyes and scooted closer to Diane in attempt to get be away from Jason as much as possible.

" Jason Owens? It's good to see you. I heard about the job offer as a FBI agent. I'm happy to see you turn a new leaf. What brings you by?"

" This is my family. Here I have proof of employment as well as a summary of weekly earnings" Jason handed over the papers.

" very well then."

" what are you doing here?" Diane whispered only for Jason to ignore her.

_______________

I'm going to stop here for now. Next chapter is going to be super emotional and sad with flashbacks .

What do you think about Diane and Jason?

Adrienne and Derek?

Tell me anything please it helps me with Ideas.

I also want to know if you caught on to some of the things I'm trying to get across without saying it lol I have to hold some stuff back but there is a reason why I decided to add to Diane's Story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 411 34
She was afraid to tell anybody. It was her problem, right? So why give that to someone else? She deserved it by far. She was the one who had made it...
11.5K 269 27
(Slow updates sometimes and if you got a problem with the mistakes...✌🏽) A 16 year old girl has some home issues and the kids already use to bully h...
3.9K 126 42
Adrienne, age 19 might not be the perfect daughter her mother wants her to be. She trains just as hard as her brother but never gets the privilege of...
17.2K 598 65
There are few things that humble Allie Carson. As a senior, she is a central part of the popular crowd and can have any guy she wants - and she knows...