𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 |...

By etheralxjnk

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ. ꜱʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
3.27
3.28
3.29
3.30
3.31
3.32
3.33
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟒
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
4.22
4.23
4.24
4.25
4.26
4.27
4.28
4.29
4.30
4.31
4.32
4.33
4.34
4.36
4.35
4.37
4.38
4.39
4.40
4.41
4.42
4.43
4.44
4.45
𝐋𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧
𝐁. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐁. 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄: 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓!

𝐁. 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍

3.9K 122 36
By etheralxjnk

(I'm going to be honest- Celeste fits Slytherin a bit more than she does with Gryffindor but the story plot can't really progress a lot if she wasn't in Gryffindor.)

(I definitely considered her to be in Slytherin, but then this book would be called Celeste Black and not Celeste Potter lmao)

(If she had met Pansy, Theo, Blaise or Draco and sat with them during the first year- she wouldn't have become a Gryffindor)

(Anyways this is what would've happened if Celeste was in Slytherin)

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Wake up loser!" Celeste swatted her hand away from whoever was hitting her with a pillow. She dug her face deeper in the mattress.

"Oi! Leste! Wake up!" Celeste groaned as she flipped over to face the culprit. Her hair was messed up and she was sure that her face was looking horrible.

Pansy stood and huffed at her with her arms crossed as she stared down at the girl.

"You're like what? 15? 16? and you still can't get out of bed?" Pansy groaned and Celeste shrugged.

"You know that if it weren't for Theo, Draco, Blaise and you. I'd never wake up again" Celeste pointed out as she swung her feet off of the bed and plopped onto the floor.

She stretched out as Pansy went to go grab their bags from the corner of their room.

Their roommates, Milicent Bulstrode and Daphne Greengrass had already left to eat breakfast. 

"Dress up, you're a hot mess but I don't think that the squib would want to go and see you without your uniform" Pansy told her and Celeste nodded before she headed to the bathroom.

After changing her whole outfit, Celeste wore a white button up that wasn't fully buttoned, revealing a bit of her collar bone, tucking it into a flared black skirt. 

Her cloak barely hung by her arms as she also had her loosely tied green tie around her neck as she looked at the mirror and nodded to herself.

The black hair was styled with not much in mind, it was combed but with the amount of times Celeste would run her hand through it- not a chance that it would stay like that forever

"Come on hottie, stop looking at the mirror- you're gorgeous" Pansy winked at her and Celeste let out a laugh at her best friend's words.

"You're inner gay is showing" Celeste pointed out "And I'm here for it"

"Course you are- don't forget about that night during the party when-" 

"Okay- those were great times but Theo would never put it off of our shoulders after that" Celeste hummed and the two girl grabbed their bags before walking down the stairs and into the common room where there lies-

"Hey! It's my 3 favorite basic boys!" Celeste exclaims as they caught sight of her. 

"I guess you're finally up, Black" Theo grinned snarkily as he finally stood up "Thought that we'd have to wait until lunch to eat"

"How bad was it Pansy?" Blaise asks the short haired girl to Celeste's right.

"The usual- it wasn't that bad this time" Pansy told him and he hummed in amusement as Celeste bit her top lip in and crossed her arms.

"You all are mean" She shook her head.

"Don't worry- Malfoy here is always there to beat people who mess with you" Theo patted Draco's back to which the blonde just sneered at him with a small scoff.

"She's my cousin- of course I'm going to protect her unlike you good for nothing oafs" Draco says and Theo gasped in offense.

"Oh listen here you little piece of ferret shi-"

"Okay! Calm down children!" Celeste raised her voice "I'm hungry as hell and if you aren't coming with me to the great hall- I'm leaving you to the those blasted skrewts!"

Draco and Theo both mumbled incoherent words under their breath before nodding and following the girls and Blaise to the exit of the common room.

They walked by the halls, Celeste sticking close to Theo as the he rambled on about how his hair was getting too long.

"I think you shouldn't cut it- It makes you look better longer" Celeste told him and Theo shrugged.

"Maybe but-"

"Watch where you're going stupid little mudblo-"

Celeste's head snapped to where Draco was and she saw Dennis Creavey- shaking with everything he got as he accidentally bumped into the pale Slytherin.

"Hey" Celeste says in a stern voice as she walked over to them and lightly hit Draco's shoulder.

"Don't be rude, Draco- I'm still the other Slytherin Prefect and I assume that you know my authorities are more than that" Celeste pointed out and Draco let out a huff before he turned to glare back at the small Gryffindor.

Celeste bent down to his height and let out a sigh, she patted his head before she fixed his robes.

"Go on now, if the big white vampire ever bothers you again- just shout my name three times, you can probably summon me there" Celeste says before she stood back up, not realizing that there were people looking at her- a teacher including them.

"What are you lot staring at?" Pansy barked "Off you trot- don't need to have your slimy noses into other business"

McGonagall was sorting through her files when she saw Celeste bend down to try and fix the state of the first year in her house- her heart let out a churn as she smiled at the girl.

Maybe she got her father's side of the house but her kindness always prevailed and that was why McGonagall seemed to favor her far more than the rest of the student body- not that she would admit it though.

"Come on" Theo beckoned the others over to the table as they reached the Great Hall.

Celeste sat down and Blaise had already placed a few pieces of food on her plate- the girl giving him a smile as thanks.

"What classes do we have today?" Celeste asks

"Potions with the Gryffindors" Pansy answered "Oh- I do not want to see that buck toothed know-it-all anymore"

"Relax Pansy, Hermione's not bad- quite cute if you ask me" Celeste grinned.

"Okay, what?" Pansy asks with a laugh "You said that about the Weasel and now you say Granger is cute?"

"I'm only just a witch" Celeste pointed out 

"Oh here comes trouble" Blaise mumbled and before any of the can react- Fred and George ran to the table with a grin.

"It's our favorite Slytherin!" George exclaims "Hey Morphy!"

"She's the only Slytherin we will tolerate- actually" Fred nodded 

"Gred and Forge- what brings you here to the serpents table on this fine morning?" Celeste asks as she took a sip of orange juice from her goblet.

"Well- Ronniekins has been extremely moody lately" Fred started 

"And usually you can calm him down" George nodded "So... we thought we might bring you to help him?"

"Doesn't Hermione usually do that?" Celeste asks as she stuffed a cinnamon roll in her mouth.

"Well.. no matter what- he isn't talking to Hermione nor Harry" Fred shrugged "Something happened but we don't know what"

"Can't you let her get out of your filthy mouths for once?" Draco asks "Why's she got to help the Weasel?"

"Oh you-"

"Please Celeste- just try and cheer him up? Maybe if you have potions today you can do it" George interrupted Fred from jumping on Malfoy.

"Course I would- I can't help but do it for my 2nd favorite Weasley" Celeste hummed and the twins looked at you in offense.

"Excuse you- whose number one?" Fred asks "Actually- it's obviously me"

"Stop kidding yourself" George sighs "It's me- isn't it?"

"No it's your hot sister" Pansy told them both and they turned to glare at her before Celeste just laughed and waved them off. 

The twins quickly got away from the Slytherin table after recieving a few glares and questionable looks.

"Can't believe that those Weasels are always dependant on you" Theo laughs "Quite reminds me about how Potter went to you instead of those other two during those tasks"

"Oh shove of Nott, they just need to have better friends" Celeste shrugged

"Let's go early to class" Blaise hums "I don't really fancy seeing those people staring at Celeste whenever she walks past the area"

"I can't help that I'm attractive, Zabini" Celeste winked and Blaise scoffed playfully at her before they decided that it would be best to head to the dungeons and wait by the front door first instead of doing it last.

They all stood by the door before the Gryffindors came by.

Celeste looked over to Dean and Seamus who seemed to be talking to themselves before Harry, Ron and Hermione appeared- the ginger haired boy in an awfully expressive mood.

"Mom's expecting you to send her a letter soon" Draco told the girl who nodded, she was confused as to why he wasn't bothering Harry yet- but she won't question peace for a little while.

"A letter? About what?" Celeste asks and Draco scoffs.

"About how you are- she's been pestering me all about it" Draco shook his head "You haven't sent her a letter all week"

"I forgot- you know all about my issues" Celeste sighs and Draco looked at her with a conflicted expression.

"That filthy blood traitor can't have possibly been treating you horrible again?" Draco asks in a small voice, which got the attention of Pansy and Theo- Blaise was looking over his notes again.

"I can't do anything about that- and you know it" Celeste mumbled.

"Oh if I ever see him- I'm going to-"

"Calm down, Pansy" Celeste muttered "Not infront of other people"

Snape soon came by, his black coat floating right above the floor and the potions door quickly opened.

"Ah, Ms.Black- great to see you on time" Snape told her and Celeste gave him a sheepish smile.

"Thought I'd do something different this time- Prof" Celeste told him and Snape let out a scoff, hiding a small smile from how similar Celeste was to her mother.

"Very well" He sighs and everyone rushed in the classroom.

Theo quickly sitting down next to Blaise and Draco by the middle of the classroom.

"Ron- you can't just ignore us" Hermione hissed, catching Celeste's attention. 

Pansy turned to look at her- grabbing the hem of her cloak to go over to the rest of the boys but Celeste gave her a small apologetic look.

Pansy was confused before she saw that Celeste was pointing her thumb to the depressed ginger who seemed to try and sit away from Hermione and Harry. The other two letting out small huffs as they try and sit with him.

"Potter, Granger, Weasley- I suggest you take your seats instead of going around like a lost puppy" Snape snapped. 

"Go on, it's better to see Potter and Granger getting all mushy and emotional about their Weasel" Pansy snickered and Celeste scoffed playfully, smacking the girl's arm before she went over to grab Ron's cloak and sit them down at the back of Draco, Theo, Blaise and Pansy.

"Celeste?"

"Ronald?" Celeste grins lazily at the definitely annoyed ginger.

"You're lucky that Malfoy hasn't come to drag you away from our Celeste over here" Theo turned to them "Cheer up quickly- we don't like people stealing our friends, Weasel"

"What's got your knickers in a twist?" Celeste asks Ron who huffed before he decided to just let it all out.

"Harry's been... cocky?" Ron tried to say "He's been leaving me and Mione out of things- he lashed out on us just before we came back to Hogwarts, it's annoying"

"And he won't shut up about Sirius- I'm sorry about that by the way" Ron quickly says " Hermione's been taking his side and now I feel like there's nobody by mines"

"Awh, Ronald- you know that I'll still be your friend" Celeste pointed out "I just can't talk to you that much because we don't have many classes together- different houses and because of those attention seeking whores"

"We heard you" Pansy mumbled and Celeste just chuckled and gave her a honey smile.

"Anyways- you can always pop by the Slytherin table to drag me away-"

"Use this privilege, Weasel" Draco snapped at him "You don't use her as a rebound for your Potter issues"

"It's more like yours, Draco but we get your point" Celeste teased and Draco sent a mocking glare to Celeste who just smiled at him.

"Ah, there's my favorite cousin" Celeste winced after she and Blaise had just finished arithmancy.

She yawned as she sat down next to Draco and placed an arm around the pale boy- unfazed by this normal occurence, he just reached over to get the snitch before giving it to Celeste.

They all were outside by the Black Lake- Pansy and Theo were both trying their best to transfigure the rock to a toad for their mock practice OWLs later on.

"Thank you my dear" Celeste mocked as she grabbed the snitch and let it float over her head for a bit before grabbing it.

"I still don't understand why you didn't go for the Seeker position- you are terribly great at it" Blaise told her.

"Well because what's the problem wuth having a little Seeker rivalry between Malfoy and Potter?" Celeste grinned 

"He's still your cousin, too" Theo pointed out.

"I know of no cousin that tries to steal my father away from me- not like he's denying it" Celeste shrugged "I'm sure the fact that I'm in Slytherin makes it so that he has a reason as to why he shouldn't be more affectionate to me"

"Not all Slytherins are going to be Deatheaters" Pansy huffed.

"Yeah but not many Deatheaters aren't Slytherin" Celeste shrugged "It was only that Pettigrew that was Gryffindor"

"You have a point" Theo hissed before his rock exploded and Pansy screeched before falling over.

"I can just see your future as that Finnigan's best friend" Celeste grinned and Theo glared at her.

"Don't associate me with Half-Bloods" He shook his head and Celeste sighs as she just shook her head in disapproval while pressing her lips together.

"Have you ever thought what would happen if I was sorted into Gryffindor?" Celeste asks and the whole group started to laugh.

"Like you're ever?" Pansy snorted "I don't think you seek for much glory like those self-centered daft dimbos, but I feel like you'd make a great badger"

"Okay shove off, Celeste belongs in Slytherin" Draco shrugged "It was good that the first person she found on the train was Parkinson and Nott instead of the Weasel and Potter"

"Well what can I do about it now, I'm too attached to you guys to ever leave" Celeste shrugged with a grin.

"We wouldn't change that for the world either, Lissy"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 936 16
𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝐲 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝐲.. 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖏𝖔𝖗 𝖉𝖎𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝐲 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖊𝖘 ... 𝖘...
11.9K 424 17
!! i stopped writing this a while ago when my harry potter obsession dwindled so this story is unfinished and is now just public proof of my love for...
634 8 84
"𝘐𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦...
18.1K 410 38
❝𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋?❞ 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋. ❝𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍...