Turning Pages {OLD}

By emjay321

*FIRST COUPLE CHAPTERS ARE CRINGE BUT GET BETTER... I HOPE :|* FIND AN UPDATED VERSION ON @waddlefreaks Arabe... More

āš ļøāš ļøāš ļø
š‘°š’š’•š’“š’š’…š’–š’„š’•š’Šš’š’ ~ š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’“š’‚š’„š’•š’†š’“š’”
[1] š†š¢ššš§š­š¬
[2] šŒš®šŸšŸš¢š§
[3] š†šØš«š šžšØš®š¬
[4] š“ššš­š­šØšØš¬ ššš§š š›š«š®š¢š¬šžš¬
[5] šƒšžš­šžš§š­š¢šØš§
[6] š’š¤šžš­šœš”
[7] šš«šØš£šžšœš­
[9] ššžš° šš”šØš§šž
[10] š…šžšÆšžš«
[11] š„š›š®š„š„š¢šžš§šœšž
[12] š…šžšžš„š¢š§š š¬
[13] š…šžš«š«š¢š¬ š–š”šžšžš„
[14] šššš¬šØš«šžš±š¢šš
[15] š…š„š®š¬š­šžš«šžš
[16] šƒššš­šž
[17] š‹šØšÆšžš›š¢š­šžš¬
[18] šƒš¢ššš¦šØš§š
[19] šŒš¢šš§š¢š š”š­
[20] š’š§šØšØš©š¢š§š 
[21] šš¢š„š„š¬
[22] š„š±š©šØš¬šžš
[23] š‚ššš§šœšžš« š’š­š¢šœš¤š¬
[24] š‚ššš§šš„šžš¬
[25] šŽšÆšžš«š°š”šžš„š¦šžš
[26] š€šÆšžš«š²
[27] š‘šØšššš­š«š¢š©
[28] š„š¦šžš«š šžš§šœš²
[29] š•š¢š«š š¢š§š¢š­š²
[30] š’ššš„šØš§
[31] š–šššÆšžš¬
!!!
[32] š‚šØšœšØš§š®š­
[33] šššš«š­š²
[34] š‚šØš§šŸš«šØš§š­ššš­š¢šØš§š¬
[35] šŒššš­šœš”š¢š§š 
[36] š‚š”šžšžš¤š²
NOT AN UPDATE
[37] š‰ššš¢š„
[Aesthetics]
NOT AN UPDATE
[38] ššžš­š«ššš²ššš„
[39] š€š¦šØš«šØš®š¬

[8] šš®š›š›š„šžš š®š¦

50.6K 1K 728
By emjay321

Sweeter than heaven
Hotter than hell

ARABELLA

"Hey, sweetheart!" A weird male voice said. "Wanna come over to my place tonight so we can do the project and maybe... something else?" Like what? "Like watch a movie or bake?" I asked, unsure of what he was implying.

Shoving his hands in his pocket, he replied, "something like that. Maybe retreat to the newsroom and have... a little fun." He was getting closer to my face with each word. "Maybe lose your sexy little dress and lay completely-" Before he could finish his sentence, a dark hand clamped on his shoulder. In a blink of an eye, the boy from before was on the floor being hit by a well-built body. After a couple of hits, I realised it was Kade. Oh no, he'll get hurt. Tears welled in my eyes at the thought. Breaking into a fit of cries, I pleaded Kade to stop. Pummelling fists were all I could focus on, I could only hope Kade hadn't got hurt.

Eventually, my pleads were heard and Kade dropped the nearly unconscious boy. When his raging eyes landed on me, it was evident they softened and held a hint of regret. I couldn't help but flinch when he closed In on me. I don't know why but I suppose it was instinct. The minute I flinched though, his eyes held remorse and something else I couldn't quite decipher. Slowly bending down, he collected me in his muscular arms and left the classroom.

I buried my head in his chest, so I wasn't too sure where we were going but I felt him sit down on low ground. So I'm guessing the floor. I sobbed for a couple more minutes, yes I'm a crybaby, but I was starting to feel chilly. As if he knew what I was thinking, Kade covered my legs with his denim jacket, that I'm definitely keeping (mainly because it smells like him).

Kade kept repeating little apologies in my ear and I could genuinely tell how bad he felt.

Sitting up, I grabbed his face, that sported a slight stubble, I said softly, "it's okay Kadey but please don't do that again. I thought you would get hurt and I like you too much for that. Your handsome face would get ruined. Oh, if you want me to forgive you then you have to buy me ice cream". That's a lie, I already forgive him but I just want ice cream.

Nodding his head, we spoke for a couple more minutes and went back to class, well I dragged him back to class. He just wanted to 'chill' on the floor for the rest of the day.

"Can I Axel? Pleassseeee". Axel just stood still, expressionless. What was I doing? I'm currently trying to get Axel to let me go to Kades house for the project but he is adamant on not letting me go.

"Please Bubba. I promise he's nice and won't hurt me. He's my friend and he's always watching out for me. Please. Please. Please. Please. Plea-"

"Fine" he growled, annoyed by my constant nagging. "Thank you. I love you so so so-" he cut me off again. Rude. "BUT. I have a few rules". Nodding desperately, he continued "one, I want to meet him before you go. Two, if I call him to check on you, you answer straight away. Three, his parents have got to be there. Finally, don't do anything you're not supposed to. Okay?"

Ugh, he's so strict but I really want to go with Kade. So for Axel's sake, and his sake only, I agreed.

"I promise to follow all your rules bubba" I fake saluted in a funny accent, making him chuckle.

"Good". I grabbed Axel's hand and waved goodbye to Charlie who was just observing the whole encounter; I led him to where Kade was already waiting, by his awesome car.

"Bubba, this is Kade. Kadey, this is axel. My big brother!"  They held each other's eyes for a few moments, Axel scowling.

"You better watch my baby sister or I swear to god you will ducking get your ass handed to you" hey, I'm not a baby.

"Don't worry about it, I plan to watch her very closely," Kade replied in a teasing tone and smirked.

I saw Axel's jaw clenched. What is happening?

"Here's my number"

"Sorry man, but I don't swing that way." Huh? What does Kade mean by that?

"I meant if anything went wrong with my sister you bastard." Why does he sound so irritated?

"Mhm. Sureeee".

The boys spoke back and forth, even I was aware of how you could cut the tension with a knife.

As the boy's intense conversation came to an end, Axel hugged me before whispering In my ear, "stay safe, I'll see you in a couple of hours".

Waving goodbye, I excitedly bounced on the spot. I can't wait to go to Kade's house. After Pushing my shoulders down, Kade opened the passenger side for me and lifted me into his car. What a gentleman.

The car ride contained me singing to the booming radio whilst Kade just stayed quiet with a content smile plastered on his striking face. He has such a nice face.

Kade tapped my leg to indicate we had arrived so I looked out the window and saw a gorgeous apartment block. It was in the semi-nice part of town and I'm pretty sure it must be expensive. Oooh, he's rich.

"Are you gonna stare all day?" Kade mocked with glimmering eyes.

"But- but look where you live. It's beautiful!"

"Thanks, baby, wanna go look inside?" Not waiting for my answer, he enveloped my small hand in his rougher one and led me through a black door that had a sign saying 'Entrance'. En route to his apartment, I saw an older man sitting behind a stone grey desk. He looks really friendly, so I gave him a cheesy grin and waved my free hand at him. A smile lit his features as he waved back, I don't know why but I love old people.

One elevator ride later, Kade ushered me towards another black door with the numbers 81 on. As soon as he opened it, a woody scent engulfed me. A scent I know is Kade's signature one.

His apartment was amazing!

Kade's apartment:

Honestly, I thought it would be darker and all that cliche stuff. Wait... I had a thought.

"Kade. Where are your parents?" As the words left my lips, I instantly regretted them by the look of heartbreak and anger that flashed through his eyes.

Clearing his throat, he gave me a tight smile. "I don't live with them, baby". Not saying anything in return, he continued, "shall we start the project?"

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

We sat at his kitchen table, me sneakily shuffling my chair closer to him every so often. What? He's warm and smells good.

"So what's the project?" He asked, looking at the sheet very confused. "We basically just ask each other these questions then compromise if we can't agree. I'll start" nodding, I continued...

"Question one: at what age would you get married?"

Without hesitation, he answered, "it doesn't matter, as long as I love her and Vice a versa. It really doesn't matter. And you?"

Humming at his answer I said, "I agree but definitely before I'm 30!"

Picking the sheet up, kade asked the next question, "how many children do you want?"

"I'd like five but it depends"

I looked back at Kade to see him looking speechless. What did I say? "Urm- yeah. I'd like 2 or 3". Oh, my goat! (Not god, GOAT)... imagine Kade as a Daddy. He'd be so cute... and maybe a little strict!

We'd finished the project in like 40 minutes, meaning it was only 3 pm and I didn't have to be home till 7 pm. Kade told me an idea so now I'm just laying on his super comfy couch... waiting.

It was crazy how much Kade and I had in common. We both wanted to go to England or Bora Bora for our honeymoon, we had the same dream house, family and even liked each other's baby names. Also, we both hate Avocado, seafood and onions. He's perfect. I mean, ugh.

A pat on the head brought me out of my daydream so I looked up to find Kade, in a tight black sports top and matching black joggers. His strong forearms on display, the veins popping out slightly and his chest muscles contrasted against his shirt.

He held his veined hand out, waiting for my hand.
"Come with me, baby. I wanna take you somewhere"

Accepting his hand, kade led us both out of the apartment, past the old gentleman (who I waved at again) and to the car. I thought we were going to get in the car but Kade said he was just getting his wallet. I really want to know where we're going.

"Kadeyyy!" I whined, swinging out hands back and forth, "where are we going?"

Apparently, my impatience was amusing to him because he laughed and responded, "wait and see baby. You'll love it".

We had walked for a couple of minutes in complete silence, not an awkward one though. I obviously broke that silence though when I saw he had bought me to an ice cream parlour. HOLY COW. "I haven't had ice cream in like two weeks!"

"Well let's go get you some". He grinned from ear to ear, his white teeth seemed so pearly in contrast with his pink lips.

When we entered the parlour, you could smell the different flavours and thankfully it wasn't too busy meaning we didn't have to wait in a long line.

The floors were white, pink and black tiles while the walls were a baby pink that worked well with with the marble tables and baby blue booths. And Woah, I've never seen so many I've cream flavours before. Why have I never been here before? I've so got to bring Axel and my mum here.

"What flavour do you want baby? Strawberry? Chocolate?" Kade breathed into my ear.

"No, you silly goose. I want raspberry and bubblegum... please"

"Of course you'd want something colourful and sweet" he mumbled under his breath, I don't think I was supposed to hear.

Now being our turn to order, a boy, probably my age asked, "hey. What can I get you two?"

"A single cone with raspberry and Bubblegum ice cream and a single cone with cookie dough" I thought he'd get Vanilla. I noticed his lack of manners so I added, "please"

I saw Kade shake his head and mumble a little bit. The boy behind the counter passed us our ice cream and said to me, "here we go hun, enjoy. Bubblegums my favourite."

I don't know why, but I felt Kade tense and pull me closer. He tossed a ten-dollar bill on the counter and pulled me out of the shop. What a strange boy.

We found a vacant bench and ate our ice cream.

"Kade! Try some of mine" as he went to go say something, I shoved the ice cream in his mouth causing him to slightly choke. His expression was priceless, making me burst into a fit of giggles. Kade recovered and tickled my ribs

"Payback" he chuckled. I managed to get out of his grip and sit on his lap, pinning his arm to the bench. He had bubblegum ice cream on his cheek so without hesitation, I grabbed his other cheek, and brought my face closer to his. He looked confused, but I just licked the ice cream of his cheek and jumped off his lap to run off.

Chasing after me, he tackled me resulting us to fall over. He managed to switch us over so that he landed on the floor. Catching our breath, he flipped us so that he was on the top. His brown eyes twinkled and looked so alive.

Kade kissed my forehead, then nose before lifting both us up.

"Come on, it's time I take you home."

"But I don't want to leave you yet" I whined whilst tears strolled down my cheeks.

"Hey. It's okay baby. Shhh. I'll see you tomorrow. What if I come to pick you up for school?" Kade rushed out as he wiped my cheeks.

"Yes please Kadey". We headed back to the car and I was so excited for tomorrow morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.7K 26
Prom was around the corner and Arabella Meier was sure she wasn't going to attend. Not even her best friend could change her made up mind. But when...
364 18 12
An innocent london girl who's 17 years old waits patiently until she graduates high school to escape her abusive foster parents. On her journey, she...
356K 15.1K 53
Charlie is a shy girl. She's chubby and a loner. She only has two friends. Her best friend Dara and Dara's younger brother Caleb. She wasn't bullied...
401K 11.2K 40
Kierra Rogers is a shy, smart student who stays out of the spotlight. She also has a secret and a past that still effects her. Jordan Williams is the...