hiraeth

By WaterMelonSugarLies

cutting someone completely off from your life is sometimes necessary for your peace, don't feel guilty for i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
IMPORTANT
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A Continuation?
Chapter 26
The end

Chapter 4

411 8 1
By WaterMelonSugarLies

***later***
Scarlett made her way into the kitchen, looking around for a glass of water for she would've asked Dorothy but she was no where to be found in the massive house.  Fiddling her way through the cabinets she was before a soft grunt/ clearing one's throat caught her ear.

"Do You need any help?" Said Erik, he stood tall at around 5'11 which was considerably not as tall as Scarlett. She stood about 5'9.

"Yeaaa.. I didn't mean to like go through you guys's stuff, just looking for-" replied Scarlett before being cut off by Erik
"A glass? Yeah it gets confusing around here"
said Erik as he pulled out a tumbler from one of the wooden cabinets.
"Hence Dorothy" continue Erik with a slight smirk as he handed the glass over to Scarlett.

"So you guys are visiting from Florida?" Asked Erik as he leaned over the counter looking at Scarlett. His eyes were green, unlike Scarlett's who's were a light brown. They almost seemed like they were heavy, tired as some might put it.

"Yeah, Orlando" replied Scarlett with a soft smile while holding her glass of water.

"GUYSSS!! I'm KILLING THIS DUDE ON COD?!?" Shouted Mike from the other end of the room, followed by gun shots being projected from the speakers as he played.

The three sat together in the family room, Mike lost in the world of call of duty while Scarlett and Erik talked. Erik was a year older then Scarlett hence was to be a junior in high-school. They spoke about there studies and stuff they had it common, which surprisingly wasn't much.

Erik was a dream. Perfect grades, an awesome sports man and not to mention shy yet good looking too?while Scarlett was somewhat the complete opposite, she enjoyed running for she was a part of the track team back home and was quite outspoken on some occasions. She enjoyed new things unlike him.. though somehow the two got along.

"Dude what's going on?!?" Asked Mike historically for the the television screen went completely blank as he played his games.

"Yeahhh that's my dad" spoke Erik getting up from his seat, "he doesn't let my brother and I player longer then an hour of video games, he says it's a waste of time and that one should rather do something productive" continued Erik as he stood up to stretch his legs. "If you want I can show you around the neighbourhood?" Asked Erik

"The neighbourhood?!? Bro you gotta show me around this massive mansion you got!" Said Mike getting up from the couch. Scarlett shaking her head in disbelief of her brother and his obsession with big houses, whilst keeping her eyes glued to her phone.

"You wanna join" asked Erik looking towards Scarlett.

"Yeah, sure" replied Scarlett putting her phone aside.

Alright so Erik took em all around the house, from the family room to the 'den' where Mike tried to play pool yet successfully failed as always, followed up the staircase to a massive balcony, which had a beautiful view of the Beverly Hills and not too far you could see the hotel Mike and Scarlett were staying in.

"Hey we can see our hotel from here" pointed out Scarlett.

"Yeah.. dad wanted it built particularly there so he could look at it from our balcony" said Erik emotionlessly.

"Wait ? Dad? Your dad owns Astoria Beverly Hills?" Asked Mike in disbelief.

"Yeahh he's in real estate and a Broker too.. it's complicated" said Erik shaking his head. "Come on I'll show you guys the gym and court" said Erik as he made us way and the two siblings followed.

***at the Gym***
Surprisingly enough the three got lost doing god knows what at the gym, Erik helped Mike pick up a pair of dumbbells or two for Mike dreamt of being a body builder ever since he could remember.

"How ironic, you want to be a body builder yet the only sport you play is virtual golf on your Ps4" said Scarlett as she looked around at the other equipment.

"Ha ha really funny, but trust me man imma be the next Arnold" said Mike as he struggled to pick the 5kg dumbbells, even though Erik held on to most of the weight.

"ERIKK!! Where the HELL are you?!!!" A loud shout was heard from far off, it seemed as if like a lion's roar. Erik ran out of the gym towards the biting roar, followed by Scarlett and Mike.

"Ddad" said Erik and before he could say anything else his father cut him off.

"What in the actual world?? Who the hell told you that you could cancel your session with Brad today!! Huh? You think I'm paying for your shitty tennis career?! for what!! you to just skip practice!" Shouted the man, his voice now stern and irritated. His eyebrows narrowed as he looked over Erik's shoulder to see Scarlett and Mike. There faces pale, as if they'd seen a ghost, there bodies stood still for they did not know this man who stood ground and screamed at the top of his lungs.

Dorothy walked in from the kitchen

"Master Jose, miss kitty friend children spend day with Erik hence miss kitty cancel practice" spoke Dorothy in a low tone with her eyes looking straight towards the wooden floor.

"Well it's nice to meet you" said Jose followed by a forced smile, he walked past Erik bumping into his shoulder as he made his way past his 'house guest' towards his personal office. It was almost his whole personality changed within seconds.

Complete utter silence took over the room, it felt as if all who could walk and talk had turned to stone.

"Are you alright" asked Scarlett taking a step forward towards Erik

"Yeah." Replied Erik as quick as a fox and excused himself from the awkward situation.

"Why not you and brother sit and relax, miss kitty will be home soon" said Dorothy with a kind smile offering Scarlett and Mike to take a seat.

***30 minutes later***
"Oh God did you see the look on her face when you said you're an attorney" said kitty in a high pitched voice as she enter the house along with felicity.

The two reeked of smoke,
"Yaeahh and her husband! He's totally cheating on her with the baby sitter" said Felicity, followed by laughter from the two ladies.

" I hope you guys had a good time" asked aunt kitty as she approached Mike and Scarlett with a smile.

"Yes, we had a lovely time, Erik really didn't let us get bored" said Scarlett with a smile.

"Yeah and love his video game collection" said Mike

"Well I'm glad you guys enjoyed, your mum and I should do this often huh!"said kitty with a giggle "anyway where is this boy" asked kitty looking  around.

"Master Jose send Erik practice" said Dorothy reassuring kitty of his wear-abouts.

"Well that's Erik" said kitty looking over to felicity.

"Shall we then?" Asked felicity as she kissed/hugged her friend good bye "don't forget 18th you guys are invited to the Astoria charity games" said kitty as she pulled away from the hug.

"We shall see you then" replied Felicity as she made her way out along with her kids, "mom we had the best time ever! I'm telling you they have a gym, a court and a FREAKIN tv IN THE WAALL" said Mike as he continued to tell his mother about how he spent his day.

On there way out Scarlett caught a look at Erik, he seemed to be to playing tennis with one of those machines which shoot out balls, grunts escaped his mouth as each time his racket collided against the ball.
No wonder his eyes seemed tired, all he does is play tennis.

Note: Alright so I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I introduced Jose! And if u guys have any feed back on how you'd like to see the story go, let me know:) p.s I know I've kept Erik kinda young rn but that's just for now, he will evolve into the sexy hunk of a man he is soon;p so stay tuned and I promise it gets better.

For reference this is how Erik is suppose to look like right now in the story line^^

New chapter every day!

Note: next chapter is a POV from Erik!!
Hope y'all are as excited as I am :)
xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 37K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
90.6K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...