AMORTENTIA // Luke Patterson...

By samembrose

Year 4 has just started, when 3 new boys get introduced to the school. All year, these boys cause trouble for... More

•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
The end

•Chapter 53•

208 6 0
By samembrose

"What are you doing here?" James pulls back from the hug, staring at me with a shocked face.

"I only just got back actually. I see you took my advice with Alex." James looks back to Alex, giving him a small smile.

"Yeah, turns out he's a pretty cool guy, a bit strange, but aren't we all."

"We also took your other pieces of advise. Saved our lives I assume." Sirius says.

"It did, you're here and you weren't supposed to be." Alex steps toward the kettle, and begins making himself a tea.

"Can someone explain what's happening?" Tonks says from behind me.

"Dear cousin, I'm afraid this is too important for you, let us men handle it."

In an instant, Tonks pulls out her wand, and shoots some kind of tickling spell at Sirius. It sends him running around the house, giggling loudly.

"Now, can someone explain?"

"Tonks, this is Danielle. She's my granddaughter. She came back to 1978 when we were still In school, and saved our lives. Though I have to admit, when you said you were my granddaughter, I thought she meant biological, turns out not so much." I stare at James, confused as to how I'm not biologically related to him.

"I am your biological granddaughter?"

"Dani, I have 12 grandchildren, none of them are even remotely similar to you." He laughs off his statement, while sitting at the table.

"12 grandchildren? Dad sure got around in this reality."

"Who is your father?" Remus asks.

"Harry Potter." Everyone freezes at his name, clearly he's a sensitive topic, but I have to find out what happened to him.

"That boy was nothing but trouble once he started at Hogwarts." Remus says rather loudly.

"Remus, calm down, obviously she doesn't know about him yet." Tonks stands up, and pats Remus on the back, trying her hardest to control him.

"What about him would I need to know that I didn't know before?"

"He didn't become the chosen one." Alex says, finishing up with making the tea.

"What do you mean? He has to be the chosen one, the prophecy had to come true."

"No, that original prophecy was only made after lily and James Potter were murdered, and they are still very much alive. The prophecy in question was completely destroyed because of Peter Pettigrew and his coward ways."

"Surely Voldemort still came back?"

"Nope. After he attacked a rather large group of muggles, after Peter told old voldy, that he didn't know where the potters were, the ministry found him quickly, arrested him. Now he's in Azkaban, along with Bellatrix Lastrange and a whole bunch of death eaters."

"So then what happened with my father?"

"He had a normal education in Hogwarts, in fact none of the things that happened in our original reality happened here. Well except for the fact that he was never friends with hermione or Ron."

"Who was he friends with then?"

"Draco malfoy. He asked the sorting hat to place him in Slytherin. James's only kid to be in that house."

"And thank god for that." Remus mutters. I stare at him with disgust, how could he speak like that about my dad?

"Why was he never friends with Ron or hermione?"

"The Weasley's moved to Romania, after Charlie left Hogwarts, they didn't see a point in staying there. The rest of the boys went to Durmstrang, Ginny was homeschooled by molly."

"So if they all went to Durmstrang, that means that my mom and dad never got together?" My voice wobbles at the thought of them not being together. Without them I wouldn't have my brothers, without them, I wouldn't be here.

"Unfortunately yes. None of the Weasley's married the people they were supposed to."

I look down at my hands. They're shaking, because of the adrenaline running through my veins. A few weeks ago, I would've gladly agreed to get rid of my family, and now that they're gone, I have nothing left. I feel a single tear run down my cheek. I get up and walk outside, trying not to let the marauders notice my fears.

A hand lifts up my chin, and as I look up I see Teddy, an all too familiar face, yet he probably has no clue who I am.

"That's enough Alex." He says behind him, while still looking at me. I look at him with confusion, when all off a sudden, the house that was different in so many ways, reverts to it's original design.

The marauders (excluding James) and Tonks step out of the house. They all transform into other people, in the blink of an eye.

Remus is suddenly my brother, Albus. Sirius is now my other brother, James. And Tonks is now Reggie.

"What the hell." I step back, scarred of what just happened.

"I can explain." Alex steps forward, trying to grab me, but I just keep stepping back from him.

"So explain." My voice is still shaking, but I can somehow compose myself.

"We needed to show you what the present would look like, if you came back after messing everything up."

"Me! I didn't mess anything up! You're the ones who needed to go back for your own selfish reasons! I was trying to help!"

"We know that, but after I helped Alex try and force you to do the unbreakable vow, we both realized that what we were doing, was wrong. It's why we left Alex there, he sacrificed himself, to stay back and make sure everything plays out like it was supposed to." During this speech, Reggie steps forward - and grips my arms.

"So nothing's changed?"

"Nothings changed, Luke doesn't know that we kept it the same, so we need to try convince him that it's a bad idea, he's so fixed on doing it, that he's blinded himself to the reality of it."

"We need to go now?"

"As soon as possible, though I do think that you should thank Teddy, he's the one who helped us with this."

I look back at Teddy, who is talking to my other brothers. I look down at the ground once again, trying to clear my head, before I tell the guys that I'll be back soon.

"I'm sorry." I say simply, when I walk up to Teddy.

"I know you are. You tried to help, but you can't undo the past." Teddy grabs my shoulders and pulls me into a hug.

"I didn't know what I was doing."

"Now you can see, please just come to us for help next time okay?"

"So everyone still hates me?"

"No, nobody hates you."
"Yes!"

Teddy and James both speak at the same time. Teddy glares at janes before turning to me.

"Ignore him. They just misunderstand you, once they know how much those boys manipulated you, they'll be okay again."

"But I don't want that."

"What do you mean?"

"I can't just tell them I'm not bad, and expect them to understand and forgive me. I need to show them, but I'll do it in my own time. Please don't mention anything to them yet."

"Okay, but you should know that Alex sent a letter to hermione, she's raiding the castle at midnight - she wants to catch Luke Longbottom. He's a danger to everyone at the school."

"Well that gives us 2 hours to find him and try change his mind."

"Good luck."

"I met your father." He looks at me, with an interested, yet scared expression. "He was scared you were like him, the whole werewolf thing. You didn't even exist and he loved you so much."

Teddy smiles at me once again, hugs me, and nudges me to go off with Reggie and Alex.

"Let's go." I say as I walk past the guys toward grandpas flying car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 243 17
🌟MOST IMPRESSIVE RANKINGS🌟 🥳🥳🥳 #1 in #madisonreyes Skyler and Julie have been the best of friends for as long as they can remember. They are in...
112 22 22
It's been three years since Julie Molina performed at the Orpheum with her band, Julie and the Phantoms. While she still has a passion for singing an...
33.4K 800 21
Reggie x OC [Season One Completed] styx always knew she was different. her name alone made her stand out in crowds. her parents named her after the r...
14.4K 653 23
Destiny Breenan never imagined three friendly ghosts asking for her help, but the problem is, she's a medium, she helps ghosts and family members, th...