Pull Me Back - Kuroo x Reader

By writingsbyelle

You aren't used to happy endings. Your parents' messy divorce leaves you with some issues that you'd rather n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
IMPORTANT UPDATES & THINGS

Chapter 15

3.9K 113 196
By writingsbyelle

After I ask if he wants to come inside, Kuroo's face breaks into a smile. "Yeah, I would," he tells me.

I unlock the front door and we take off our shoes. "Mom? Are you home?" I call, suspecting she has another night shift. There's no response, so it's confirmed. We walk over to the living room.

"So...Do you want to watch a show? Do you want something to eat?" I ask, feeling a little awkward. My bravery is wearing off.

"Nah, what I want is for you to explain what you were doing at Kenma's," Kuroo says, taking a step closer to me.

"I--I don't know what you're talking about," I gulp.

"Oh, I think you knew exactly what you were doing, y/n...You're wearing that little black top and those tight pants and I could barely focus when you were playing the game because you smell so fucking good. Then on the bed--Goddamn--You were really testing my self restraint. I just wanted to...Well, I couldn't do anything because Kenma was like five feet away," He runs a hand through his hair and my heart beats rapidly. "I didn't know you knew how to tease like that. Fuck, you don't even know what you do to me, y/n."

I can't form a single word as he takes another step closer. There's barely any room between us. He reaches a hand up and rubs his thumb over my lip, looking me in the eyes. "What do you want, y/n?"

I still can't seem to speak, so I reach up and pull his hand from my lips. I keep his hand clutched in mine as I lean up, parting my lips. I want to kiss him, that's what I want. I've wanted it for so long. Kuroo has a slight smile on my mouth as he leans down. My heart is racing--His smell, the heat of his eyes on me, the way his lips look up close--it's all so much. Then his lips touch mine.

It's like a different part of me has awoken. Every cell in my body is focused on the feeling of his soft lips on mine. I've kissed a few boys before, but none of them gave me this feeling. After a moment, I part my lips and his slide againt mine, molding to me. He brings his free hand up to cup the back of my neck, giving him better access. I part my lips further and feel his tongue against the seam of my lips before it finds my own. It feels like pure bliss, and I let a soft moan escape. I let go of his hand and bring both of my hands up to clasp behind his neck. I just want to be closer. I feel him smile against my lips. He runs his hands slowly down my sides, before gripping my hips, and I shiver. I want more, I want everything, and I press my hips into his. When I do that, he halts. Like, completely stops. He breaks the kiss and leans back, smirk on his face.

"Yeah, I think I want to watch TV now," He says, turning away and sitting on the couch. I stand there, mouth open, face flushed.

"I--You--What??" I say, confused.

"You asked me if I wanted to watch TV earlier, and I want to. Let's watch that anime we were watching last time, it was pretty good," He says, nonchalantly motioning at the TV.

"We were just---What happened??" I say, not getting a grip on what's going on.

"What do you mean?" Kuroo says, cocking his head to the side while smiling devilishly. Oh. OH. He's fucking teasing me. This must be revenge for earlier at Kenma's. Damnit.

"Fine, let's watch some TV, you prick," I say, starting the anime and plopping down next to him on the couch. I'm still incredibly turned on and I can feel the heat between my legs, but I won't give him the satisfaction of knowing that. I stare at the TV, but I can't focus on the show, and I doubt Kuroo is having much luck either. I glance over at him, but his eyes are glued to the screen. Maybe the kiss wasn't as good for him.

Suddenly, he leans back, stretching his arms, muscles flexing. He groans and the sound is enough to make me bite my lip. A moment later, he turns to me.

"Is it hot in here to you? Because I'm burning up. Do you mind if I just..." He reaches down and my eyes widen as he pulls his shirt up and over his head. My jaw drops as I look at his toned body. He sees me looking, smirks, and looks back at the TV.

He's right though, it is very hot. And my tight pants aren't doing much for my current...Situation. I decide I won't be the only one getting teased tonight. I stand up and he looks at me.

"You're right, it's so fucking hot. I'll be right back, I'm going to change really fast," I say, before walking to my room. When I get to my room, I close and lock the door before going to my closet and looking around. I have quite a few options. I end up picking a dark green top with spaghetti straps and matching shorts. Both are lined with a little black lace. Definitely one of my cutest pajama sets. I take a deep breath and walk out of my room and back to the couch. Kuroo watches me sit back down, his eyes seem to have darkened, and his roam eyes over my body. Perfect. Two can play this game.

"Yeah, this is much better," I say, smiling innocently at him. I can tell that I am, yet again, testing his self-restraint.

"Looks like it," he says, before tearing his eyes away from me and gluing them back to the TV. Damn, I think I'm overestimating my teasing abilities...I, for one, cannot stop looking at his bare upper body. His shorts sit low on his narrow hips and the curve of his abs are making me absolutely insane. I want to touch them--touch him--touch everything. There's no way that kiss will be the only thing happening tonight. I mean, come on, he's sitting there without a shirt on and I'm in a tiny pajama set. He can't actually plan on just watching the show...

I decide to give it another minute before I give in. Before I lose all self-restraint. I focus on the TV, counting down in my head. When I get to thirty seconds, I give up. Fuck it, I want him so bad.

I stand up and walk over to him so that I'm standing in front of him. I get a flashback from my dream a few weeks ago. His eyes travel from my legs up my body until they meet my eyes.

"Fuck it, Kuroo," I whisper, "I'm done with teasing."

I climb onto the couch, straddling him. I can feel that he's hard under me. He plants his hands on my hips and says, "Me too, y/n, me too..."

I slowly run my hands over the ridges of his muscles, marveling at how smooth and hard they are. I move my hands up his chest, up his neck, and bury them in his messy hair. It's so much softer than I expected. I lean forward and kiss him. He moans lightly when our lips meet. I part my lips and our lips and tongues move in sync. I press my hips into him and he breaks the kiss for a second to throw his head back. "Fuck," he whispers, before grabbing my neck and pulling my lips back to his. I can feel his dick pressing against me and I moan, moving my hips against him. It feels so fucking good.

His hand plays with the hem of my shirt, and sick of teasing, I grab his hand and push it under my shirt. "Please," I say, before finding his lips again. His hand trails up my stomach and then reaches my bare breasts. He slowly molds one, then pinches my nipple. I jolt, pleasure coursing through me. He moves to the other. I can't contain the moans and whimpers that leave my lips. I tilt my head back and he leans forward, lips finding my neck. He sucks on my skin, and I feel his tongue brush over me, before he lightly grazes his teeth over my sensitive skin. "Kuroo..." I moan his name as I dig my hands into his hair and tug.

"What do you want, baby?" He says, mouth still on my throat, both hands now on my breasts.

"I--I--" I start, but I can't form the words. There's too much pleasure and I can't collect my thoughts. One of his hands begins to trail down my tummy until it reaches the waistband of my shorts. It halts there.

"Tell me what you want," he says, breath warm against my neck.

I feel my cheeks heat. It's not the time to feel embarrassed, but I don't know if I can just flat out say it.

"Say it, say it for me," he says, his voice low against my throat. His fingers run along my waistband.

Fuck it. "Put your fingers in me, Kuroo, I want you in me," I pant, face warm. Pulling his head up from my neck, he looks at me. He looks so fucking hot. His eyes are dilated and dark and his lips are swollen and pink.

"Hang on, just one second," He says, before turning us and gently laying me down flat on the couch. He's leaning over me and I feel him nudge my thighs open with his legs. I spread them for him. He looks in my eyes as he reaches down with both hands and pulls my shorts and underwear off with one tug. I feel the urge to close my legs, but he shakes his head and I stop.

His hands trail from my thighs to my hips. "Gosh, you're so fucking beautiful," he says, eyes following the path of his hands. One of his hands slowly moves inward and I gasp when it reaches my center. He drags his finger over me and I feel my legs shake. "and you're already wet for me," he says lowly, looking at me hungrily.

His finger finds my clit and he traces circles on it. My back arches and I close my eyes, biting my lip. "You like that?" He asks, watching me. All I can do it nod and moan. He moves his finger faster, going up and down and flicking. I grip the cushion, legs shaking.

"Kuroo, fuck...!" I say, and I know I've practically screamed it. His finger leaves my clit and moves downward toward my entrance. I'm already on the edge of pure ecstasy.

Just as his fingers are about to slip inside of me, I hear my front door being unlocked. Kuroo stops.

"Oh my gosh, my mom is home," I whisper, fear taking over. I practically throw Kuroo off of me and frantically grab my shorts and underwear, pulling them back up my legs. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Kuroo pulling his shirt back over his head. This is so bad.

"Hey y/n! I'm home!" I head my mother call from the foyer. "There were too many doctors on staff tonight, so they let me head home!"

I quickly brush my hands through my knotted hair, desperately hoping I don't look like I was just...Well...

"That's great, Mom!" I call back to her, hearing her approaching the living room. "I actually invited Kuroo over and we're watching an anime so..." I trail off as she walks into the room.

She stands there for a moment, surveying the scene. I'm sitting on one side of the couch, blanket drawn tight around myself so she can't see what I'm wearing, practically shitting myself, and Kuroo is on the other side, looking calm and cool, one arm resting on the back of the couch. Of course he can be calm in a situation like this. He jumps up and walks over to my mother.

"Hello m'aam, my name is Kuroo! I hope it's alright that I'm here...Y/n and I have been watching this anime together and she asked me if I wanted to tonight. I can leave if it's a problem--"

"No, no! It's totally okay, Kuroo! I've actually been dying to officially meet you! Y/n is always speaking so highly of you, it seems like you've been a great friend to her!"

Kuroo scratches the back of his head and I think he might actually be...Nervous? "I'm just surprised I haven't scared her off so far," He says, which earns a laugh from my mom. She invites him to sit back down, and sits down herself. She absolutely grills him with questions about himself, but Kuroo doesn't seem to mind. In fact, they seem to be bonding. I, on the other hand, can barely handle the ridiculousness of the situation. Five minutes ago I was moaning Kuroo's name and he had his hands all over me. I wish my mom wouldn't have burst in...

After what feels like an eternity, my mom excuses herself, telling us she needs to "wind down with some bath salts and red wine". When she's gone, I just look at Kuroo. He looks back at me, and then breaks out laughing. I lose it and crack up too.

"What the hell just happened?" I say, between fits of laughter, wiping tears from my eyes.

He scoots closer and wraps an arm around my waist. He leans close to my ear and says, "I mean, I can give you a play-by-play from the beginning if you want..."

My face heats and I shove him away half-heartedly. "Stop it, you prick".

Kuroo just laughs and pulls me closer. I snuggle into him and rest my head on his chest. His heart beats steadily and it soothes the last of my anxiety. He slowly rubs his hands up and down my back. He is so gentle and sweet and I feel incredibly happy. We cuddle like that for a couple more episodes of the show. Nothing beats the feeling of being wrapped up in his arms.

I'm drifting off to sleep, when he gently shakes me. "Hey, I'm going to head out. It's getting pretty late and I've got to be up early for work tomorrow."

I groan and sleepily stretch. "Okay..."

He untangles my body from his and stands up. I get up too, following him to the door. He puts on his shoes then faces me. "Y/n...You're incredible. Thank you for tonight, that was...Amazing."

I blush, "I think I'm the one who should be thanking you, but you're welcome, I guess."

Kuroo smiles and shakes his head. He cups my cheeks with his hands and leans down, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. "Goodnight, y/n. Sleep tight."

"You too, Kuroo. And drive safe," I reply as he leaves. I stand in my doorway as he gets in his car and drives off.

"I knew it," I hear from behind me. I spin around, and see my mother standing there in her robe, smirking, with a tall glass on wine in her hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.9K 20
Just a bunch of one-shots for you fan out there~ I take requests but I don't know how much time it'll take to upload them ^^ Don't hesitate to ask m...
85.1K 1.5K 62
Kuroo x reader Kenma intoduces you to his new team and you take a liking to the captain kuroo tetsuro (you are a second year with Kenma) I made kuro...
12.3K 392 24
Kozume Kenma and Tetsurō Kuroo bloom into a relationship. Their love for each other grows everyday. Their relationship goes through some bumps on the...
12.5K 427 17
❝𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 π˜πŽπ” 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 π’π˜π’π“π„πŒ, 𝐀𝐋𝐋 πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“πˆπŒπ„. ❞ ↳ in which y/n and kuroo have to act as enemies so no one knows what happe...