Err'thang About Ya ✔️

By KimberlyWesley

What happens when an ordinary girl meets and extraordinary boy? Kitrina Kelly is just a young, small-town, c... More

Characters
1. Sexxy Az Hell
2. Show Me Mo
3. Club 417
4. Iz You Iz My Baby
5. Fact Iz This
6. Get Cra-Zee
7. Bring Me My Money
8. Hot Flash
9. My Girlie Iz Hot
10. Holla, Holla
11. Lick It, Hit it, Stick it, Quit it
12. Bling Me Out
13. Lickedy-Lick-Lick
14. J.O.B.
15. Ridin' Wit My Chick
16. Hot Sex (On a Platter)
17. Mo Ice
18. U Da Winner
19. Shake It, Don't Break It
20. Haterz Come Out At Night
21. We Dem Boyz
22. Freaky Sho-tel
23. On Da Way to Da Field
24. Sweatin' Me
25. Cloud 9ine
26. Hit It All Night
27. Dem Double Ds
28. Lurkin'
29. Rap Sumthin'
30. Twisted
31. Fact Iz Life
32. Make U My Wife
33. Making Love
34. Freak in Da Sheets
35. Wet
36. Lay U Down
37. Right Time, Right Place
38. U & Me
40. My Heart, My Soul, My Everything
41. Tasting You
42. Sexy and You Fine
43. Someone Special
44. Ice-aholic
45. Love, Love, Love
46. Love, Love, Love (continued)
47. Lady Rapper
48. Best Friend
49. Luv U 4 Lyfe
50. The Day I Met You
51. Six Sexxy Sisters
52. Bon Bons and KitKats
53. The End?
54. Icee
55. Kitty
56. Come Back Home
57. Baby
58. Err'thang About Ya
Bonus
Thank You

39. Dancing at Midnight

1.8K 150 113
By KimberlyWesley

You're dancing alone, ma, what's up with that?
Sexy as hell, and that's the way I like that
The hottest thing in the club tonight
Having visions of making love tonight
Oh baby,
Dancing at midnight
Let me make sure that your body's right

Victor was on a mission, and they had total faith in him.

They were making their way to the elevator when Icee's cellphone buzzed in his pocket. He was going to ignore it because he wanted to just chill with Kitty after that debacle, but he looked at least to see who it was.

His Pops. He could not ignore that call.

He handed the phone to Kitty with a smirk, "It's for you."

"What?" She took the phone and saw that it was his father. "It's your dad."

"But you handle him better than I can, go head, he loves his new daughter-in-law."

Kitty rolled her eyes at him but answered the phone.

"Hey, Pops."

"Isaac being a punkass and not answering his phone himself? Give him the phone so I can put my foot up his ass."

Kitty tried handing the phone to Icee, but he backed away from it. He already knew his father was going to chew him out. Bonnie was in the building that he worked in. Bonnie was telling lies that she was having his grandchild. His Pops never liked Bonnie but played nice to her whenever she was around but talked about her like a dog behind her back. The feelings were mutual because Bonnie never liked his Pops.

"Pops, you're right, what can I say," Kitty said, punching Icee in the arm and then mouthing, "Imma kill you."

"I'm headed to you guys' place, somebody needs an ass-whooping," Pops said and then hung up on Kitty.

"You got rid of him for me, Kitty, you're the best," Icee said, hugging her then kissing her lips.

"Not hardly."

When they made it to their elevator, Pops was waiting for them there.

"Pops!" Icee went up to hug his father but he pulled back.

"Naw playa, why is that woman still saying she's having my grandchild?"

"Pops, you don't believe that shit. Fake news. She lying like her life depends on it and I don't know why."

"Kitty, how are you?" Pops said and hugged her.

"Good. Come on up. Are you hungry? I'll make you something to eat."

"See, now this is a good woman," Pops said. "Why would you fuck around on a good woman like this?"

"Pops! I ain't do shit! Kitty knows that. Don't you believe your son?"

They all got on the elevator and Icee continued to argue with his stubborn father.

"Man, I do know you. Unfortunately, some of my life lessons to you made you the playa you are-"

"Were, Pops, I'm married, happily," he said, putting his arm around Kitty, who remained quiet and calm. "See. My wife. Kitty, the love of my life."

"You ain't fuck her? One last time for old times sake. The way you two fucked like bunnies-"

His father was on one. Old people sure said the craziest things. Yes, they did have sex like mad crazy, anytime, anywhere, like maniacs. His Pops walked into his house on them plenty of times, in his kitchen, in the game room, all over his house. Pops rarely came out to the L.A. home, where the real madness took place. That's all it was with them, sex, sex, sex...plus he had extracurricular sex. He lived up to the name Ice-aholic Sex-aholic for sure.

"Pops! In front of Kitty, you say that shit? Mad disrespectful." Icee kissed Kitty. "Babe, shit was nothing. Not like us."

The elevator finally made it to their floor and Kitty could not wait to get away from them. Let them hash that out. She did not need to hear about that chick with her husband, not ever.

"I'll make something to eat, you two...do whatever it is you have to do, but Pops, kick his ass real good for me too."

"What? Babe!"

Kitty left them and went to the kitchen, though there were no walls so she could still see and hear them.

"Upstairs, I'll make you a drink," Icee said as they headed upstairs so Kitty would not see him get a beatdown from his father.

His father went right to the fridge in the bar area and helped himself. "I just need a beer, it's still early in the damn day. Interrupting work I needed to do when I heard that bitch was in the building. What the hell she have to say?"

Icee took out a bottle of juice. "She's a master storyteller. Pops, I ain't fuck her. On God, it ain't mine."

"No grandbaby then."

"Well...not by that bitch."

"What you saying?"

"I'm saying, I ain't having no kids by no woman that is not my wife, you always told me that. Pop I listen to you."

"Yeah, don't fuck up like I did," he said, sipping his beer. "Even though I fooled around with Craig's mother while I was with your mom, I regretted it. Glad she never knew about it. Had to hide Craig and all. Wished I would have been a man about it early on. Maybe if we took a paternity test back then..."

"Nope, then I wouldn't have known Craig as my brother. It's all good Pops, you came in his life and took care of him like a man."

They sat on the bar stools.

"So you sure, one hundred percent sure-"

"Pops, I did not have sex with that woman since I swooped up my girl. Kitty would fucking know. She's like a ninja with that. She don't play. She would have sliced my dick off or something. Have you seen her brother-in-law? He teaches them martial arts or some shit."

"So Kitty believes you."

"Man, she would have tossed my Black ass out if she didn't. That's why she my winner. So I don't give a fuck what anybody else thinks, including you, long as my wife believes me, I give two fucks."

"Well, I hate y'all gotta go through this shit, so publicly too. Got my friends congratulating me on being a grandfather and shit. That bitch better not be having my grandchild. I tried to tell you about her."

"You did."

"So what does she want from you? Money? Want to keep the money train going? You spent a lot of do-ro-me on that broad."

"She got her own money, more than everybody thinks. Her career may be in the dust, but she is stacked. She doesn't need my money."

"She wants some more of your dick."

"She ain't getting it."

"Take the paternity test as soon as you can. That shit doesn't need to be hanging over your head. And Kitty may seem cool about it, but she mad. She mad, mad. Her believing in you ain't got shit to do with how she really feels. You still put her in this situation."

"I know. Trust me a nigga working hard to stay in her good graces."

The elevator opened and Kitty walked out with a tray with bowls and silverware on it.

"Pops, I made deviled egg pasta salad. It's really good."

Icee got up and grabbed the tray from her. "Kitty, you ain't gotta do all that. This dude will eat a grilled cheese sandwich and be fine."

"She wanta' spoil me, let her spoil me," Pops said, kissing Kitty's cheek.

Kitty sat a bowl in front of him and then sat on a barstool and sat a bowl in front of her. Icee looked at the tray, there were no more bowls of pasta salad.

"Where mine at?"

"Oh, you wanted something?" Kitty started eating her food. "My bad."

"Keep him in the dog house, Kitty, keep him there. He earned that spot."

***************

Kitty was excited about going on the road with Icee. Sure, that Bonnie issue was not resolved, but mostly in the press, it died down. People were starting to doubt Bonnie because she refused to do a DNA test while pregnant. She claimed it was unsafe and better to wait till the baby was born. Plus, Kitty put enough doubt in everyone's mind that Bonnie slept around. And the more Icee was seen loving Kitty, the least likely he cheated on her.

The tour was only going to last about two months, with twenty-two cities. Some of the major cities had two shows, but overall Kitty felt like she could do it. She was entering her second trimester, and she finally had a baby bump, but not noticeable with the right clothes. Another plus, being away from her sisters, they would not see her normally flat stomach starting to round. She was ready to tell them, but they were still keeping it under wraps.

Icee was going all out on his show. Lots of staging, lights, props, changes of outfits, band, back-up singers, and lots of dancers. His dancing had come a long way and he actually looked good doing it. Kitty got to perform with him when he sang "Err'thang About Ya," and then he went into "Dancing at Midnight," as video from their wedding played on the big screens. The audience was in tears.

The last song Kitty performed with him was  "Making Love," complete with a bed on stage where they stimulated naughty things they did in bed. Kitty thought that would make his female fans feel some kind of way, but they loved it and went crazy in every city.

When she was not on stage with him, she either watched the show backstage or rested in his dressing room. She did not know how he could turn on that performance charm so easily and sing so great with all those lights and screaming fans. It definitely was not her thing, even though her performance was getting rave reviews. She was not meant to be a professional singer for sure.

After a month of on the road, they had found their groove, until Kitty started getting sick. The food she ate was not that great, even though they had food catered in daily and they tried to accommodate her vegetarian lifestyle. She would rather make her own food, but she did not have access to a kitchen like she was used to.

"Babe, just stay here at the hotel, sleep, you don't have to come to tonight's show," Icee said, rubbing her back as she lay on her side too tired to even get dressed.

"I'm fine. The show is hours away. If I rest now, I can do it."

"No, you're not. You gotta think of my baby."

"Our baby."

He rubbed her stomach, snuggling against her neck. "Well, he's trying to tell yo ass to lay down. So lay yo ass down."

"What about the show? Who's gonna perform with you-"

"Don't you worry about that, ma," he said, kissing her neck. "Imma go get you some veggie soup and crackers when you're ready to eat."

After a few hours of rest, eating the soup and crackers, she felt better to move around and least get dressed. Icee already called in back-up. Ginger flew into Phoenix, AZ to do the show with him. She was kind of mad she would not be able to go to the show and hang out with them and see their performance. Icee ordered her to stay in the room, with his security keeping an eye on her. 

Icee came back to their room in a good mood. She was sitting in the living room area watching TV and eating crackers and drinking tea.

"Guess what babe?" He sat next to her and put his arms around her. He must have showered at the arena because he smelled good, she wanted to snuggle up on him.

"Just tell me." She rubbed his cheek, kissing his neck. Now she was getting horny.

"Ginger said she could finish the last half of the tour."

That stopped her. She moved back from him, furrowing her eyebrows in disbelief. "What? You just...I thought you wanted me to do it with you?"

"And I do...I did. But babe," he rubbed her belly. "You're popping out now, and I'm ready to tell err'body!"

She was too, but she liked being on tour with Icee, more than she thought she would. She was still doing her work during the day and hired enough staff in Springfield to handle anything that needed to be done in person.

"What did you tell Gin? Did you tell her why I couldn't do the tour anymore?"

"Hell naw! If I don't tell my Pops first, he'll kill me." He pulled Kitty back to him so they could snuggle.

"Technically, not first cuz Zack-"

"I told Zack to pretend he didn't know a thing, or else Pops will be after his ass."

"Icee," Kitty was sad she wouldn't finish the tour with him. "I was having so much fun."

"Me too, but we gotta think about your health and the baby. You go home and relax. I will be home next week, for your doctor's appointment to find out I'm right. We can tell everybody after that."

She nodded. Her sisters were going to kill her.

A/N: This pregnancy ain't slowing Kitty down! She should have known traveling for months while pregnant, all those performances were going to catch up to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 10.9K 87
BWWM** Seventeen year old aaliyah brown has the hands of an angel and has been gifted with a god given talent for bringing anything to life on a blan...
22.4K 1.7K 31
Book 2, Second Generation Only daughter of Zion & Gianna, twin sister of Saul, and Princess of.. a bodyguard? Kayla James-Kingsley didn't expect a ch...
568K 20.2K 36
"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?" "𝙾𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎, 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚖𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗" 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶 - 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟸...
445K 4.2K 6
Butterfly gets her heartbroken but finds romance again, with Isaiah who lives on the wrong side of the tracks. --- Twenty-three years old, Butterfly...