Infinity (Fred Weasley x read...

By angelraeken

Fred Weasley took quite a shine to (y/n) McGonagall, so did his twin brother but not exactly in the same way... More

1 - Escape from Azkaban
2 - Home
3 - The Boggart
4 - The Grim
5 - Quidditch
6 - Hogsmeade
7 - Christmas
8 - Christmas night
9 - New term
10 - Gryffindor Versus Ravenclaw
11 - An Unexpected visitor
12 - Buckbeak
13 - The Quidditch final
14 - Sirius Black
15 - An explanation
16 - The end of fifth year
17 - The Burrow
18 - The Portkey
19 - The Quidditch World cup
20 - Returning to Hogwarts
21 - The Triwizard tournament
22 - The Goblet Of Fire
23 - Liar
24 - The Astronomy Tower
25 - The First Task
26 - The common room party
27 - Dance class
28 - The Yule Ball
29 - The Second Task
30 - Barty Crouch Jr
31 - The Third Task
32 - The end of Sixth Year
33 - Headquarters
34 - The Order of the Phoenix
35 - The Noble House of Black
36 - Prefects
37 - The Final Year
38 - Dolores Umbridge
39 - The Detention
40 - A new Keeper
41 - The Ministry and Hogwarts
42 - The Heir of Gryffindor
43 - The Hog's head
44 - The favour from Snape
45 - The Lion and the Serpent
46 - Fake boyfriend
47 - Dumbledore's Army
48 - Charms class
49 - The DA meeting
50 - Polyjuice potion and Nifflers
51 - The attack on Arthur Weasley
52 - Christmas at Grimmauld Place
53 - The Knight bus home
54 - Snape's meeting
55 - The Outbreak at Azkaban
56 - The Patronus
57 - The New Head of Hogwarts
58 - The Hogwarts Heroes
59 - Weasley is our King
60 - The Department of Mysteries
61 - The loss of a father
62 - Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
63 - Professor Gryffindor
64 - The Slug Club
65 - The Necklace
66 - Uncle Lupin
67 - Ghosts
68 - The box of memories
69 - Draco Malfoy
70 - Christmas at The Burrow
71 - The Second Brother
72 - Poison
73 - Sectumsempra
74 - The Fallen Professor
75 - The Eight Potters
76 - The Wedding
77 - The Thief
78 - Followed
79 - Godric's Hollow
80 - The Truth
81 - Malfoy Manor
82 - The dog and the Malfoy boy
83 - Hell at Hogwarts
84 - It's a long story
85 - The Tale of the Three Brothers
86 - The Deathly Hallows
87 - Aberforth Dumbledore
88 - Hope
89 - The Battle of Hogwarts
90 - Fred Weasley
91 - Love of my life
INFINITY MEMES

92 - 19 Years Later

35.8K 1.1K 9K
By angelraeken

Nine months after the war and eight months after Fred proposed your child was born and you'd never seen Fred happier. When he was first allowed to hold his son he never wanted to let go, he wouldn't even let his own mother hold her grandson. It hurt you a lot to know that you had no blood family to come and see your child, only McGonagall and well ... Lee made sure to let you know he was there.

"FRED WEASLEY LET ME HOLD YOUR CHILD!" Lee nearly yelled.

"ALRIGHT FINE!" Fred handed Lee his bundle of joy. "Just don't drop him."

"Why would I bloody drop him?" Lee rolled his eyes as he took the baby into his arms.

"He's a handsome lad, isn't he?" Fred smiled watching the baby smile in Lee's arms.

"Yeah, he gets his looks from his mother," Lee replied.

"OI!"

"So what do the two of you plan to call him?" George asked, smiling down at the baby cradled in Lee's arms, knowing he was now an uncle.

"Regulus," You spoke, sitting up from the bed. "Regulus Severus Weasley well, Gryffindor for now -"

"The moment you've recovered he'll be a Weasley," Fred moved to the side of the bed so he could plant a kiss on your forehead. "and so will you."

"I'M HERE!" A booming voice captured everyone's attention. Bursting through the doors was mud-soaked Oliver Wood still in his Quidditch robes and holding his broom. "(Y/N)!" Oliver smiled, dropping his broom and waltzing straight over to you. Much like Fred had done, Oliver lanted a kiss on your forehead, smiling as he did so. "So what was it?"

"A boy." Mrs Weasley spoke up from her seat beside you as she stroked the top of your head, smoothing down the hair that started to fall from the birth. "You did brilliant dear."

"You certainly did." McGonagall smiled at you.

"It was bloody painful." You huffed, your tears drying as you spoke.

"Can I hold him?" Oliver spoke up, sending you and Fred a hopeful gaze.

"Of course you can Ollie." You gave him a faint smile as he took a step back towards Lee who was still holding Regulus. Lee gave Oliver a smile before handing your son over to the Quidditch player. His face lit up like the Christmas lights that hang in Hogwarts.

"He's beautiful." He smiled. "Just like his mother -"

"Watch it Ollie that's my wife -"

"Future wife." Lee corrected earning an eye roll from Fred.

"You know there was a time where I thought Fred would never tell (y/n) that he liked her." Bill smiled at you as he spoke.

"Yeah, how long did it take Freddie?" George smirked at his twin. "You've liked her since third year? Or was it the fourth?"

"Shut up George." Fred glared at his brother. "It's better late than never."

"He does have a point." You gave him a faint smile in which Fred mirrored.

Since that day in February in which your first son had been born, you and Fred had been planning your wedding which, much like Bill's, was being held at The Burrow. Molly wouldn't stop worrying about the wedding plans. It was a very similar sight to last year. But unlike last year she had more help, Ginny and Luna were helping with the seating plan, McGonagall was helping with decorations alongside Hagrid and Flitwick.

Harry and Ron were trying to make themselves useful but Hermione's constant nagging at them made it nearly impossible to concentrate on their own tasks at hand. Bill and Fleur were sorting out the food whereas Charlie was currently laying the tables. Meanwhile, Percy was trying to look after Teddy and doing his best to make sure the boy didn't burst into tears.

"You know," Sabella was currently slipping into her bridesmaid dress. "red isn't exactly my colour, I'm more a green girl."

"Then you should have thought about that when you made the heir of Gryffindor wear a Slytherin themed dress at your wedding." You smiled at the girl.

Her and Bailey's wedding was beautiful. Sabella was dressed in a rich green suit with a jet black tie whereas Bailey wore a traditional white wedding dress with a yellow bunch of flowers, inside the bouquet was a small ornament of a badger and snake. Everyone at the wedding danced the night away, it was truly perfect.

Just before you got into your wedding dress you slipped outside into the tent that was standing in The Burrow garden to see how everything was going. Ginny had tipped you off that Fred was in his room with George and Lee letting you slip past without your fiance seeing you.

"(y/n)!" Percy smiled. "How on earth do you keep Teddy from crying?" He'd only been looking after him for no more than a couple of hours and already looked exhausted.

"Did Fred not give you his blanket? The one that belonged to Lupin?" You arched your brow at the boy. "That always makes him stop crying." You smiled down at the baby as you soothed his hair. "Who's looking after Regulus?" Percy didn't say a word, only pointing behind him where you saw Oliver talking through Quidditch strategies even though the boy was only nine months old. The sight made you smile but you were distracted by the sight of Luna counting the chairs on your side of the room.

"Luna?" You excused yourself from Percy and walked over to Luna. "How come I have so many chairs on my side?"

"Because that's how many people will be attending for you." She replied.

"But Luna, I only have McGonagall, the rest of the Hogwarts staff and a few odd friends such as Lee ... I don't exactly have much of a family."

"Oh, but you do." She smiled and pointed to the front chairs. "There's one for Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Cedric, James, Lily, Severus, Dumbledore, your mother, and Barty." She spoke in her dreamy tone. "They may not be here in person but they're always with us, in here." She pointed to your heart.

Tears welled up in your eyes, you couldn't thank the girl enough. It reminded you of what you'd done for Remus. "Thank you, Luna, it's perfect." You smiled taking in the decorations that flooded the room. It really was perfect.

"Thank you (y/n)." She followed your gaze. "You better get ready, there are people arriving." You turned your head to see a large group of red-heads walking towards the entrance of the tent.

"Thank you." You pulled the Ravenclaw girl into a hug before running back to Ginny's room in The Burrow.

Sabella helped you put your dress on and within minutes you were dressed and ready to walk down the aisle the only thing was, you didn't have a father left to walk you down. Whilst you were fixing your hair there was a knock at the door catching everyone's attention.

"Bugger off Fred!" Sabella called. "You can't see her until she walks down the aisle!"

"Then good thing it's not Fred." A Scottish accent caught everyone's attention. The door creaked open and there stood in the doorway was Oliver Wood. "Can I have a word with (y/n)?"

"If you must." Sabella sent you a wink before leaving you both to talk.

"You look stunning." Oliver smiled as he pulled you in for a hug. "It's hard to believe you were only this tall when I met you." He raised his hand which was rather low to the ground. "You were nine, that's when we met and when I started to train you to play Quidditch." The two of you smiled at the memory. "Sometimes I wish I could go back to those days, we didn't have a care in the world but when I see you this happy with Fred well, I couldn't be prouder." Oliver now had tears in his eyes as he spoke.

"Ollie ..." You wiped his tears away with you thumb as you cupped his face.

"Sorry," He tried to collect himself. "I didn't mean to get all emotional -"

"Ollie don't apologise -"

"I came in here to ask you something," He straightened up. "traditionally, the father is supposed to walk his daughter down the aisle and unfortunately yours isn't with us anymore. I know I'm not your father but to me, you're like a little sister and as my little sister would you allow me to walk you down the aisle, to give you away to Fred?" His expression was full of unease at his own words. "Of course I completely understand if you don't want me to -"

"I'd love you to."

"Come on you two!" Sabella's voice caused the two of you to turn your heads to the door. Oliver extended out his arm for you to take as Sabella lead the way down to the tent.

Fred's face, as you walked down the aisle, was a picture. He was crying with pure joy at the sight of you although he wasn't the only one crying. Mrs Weasley and McGonagall were also crying but someone else's sobs caught your attention. Sitting near Harry, Lee was crying harder than anyone else in the room.

"She looks beautiful, doesn't she?" He said to Draco who was sat behind him.

"Shut up Jordan." Draco huffed. "Pull yourself together just for a minute of they won't be able to even hear the wizard marrying them!"

"You look beautiful," Fred whispered to you as you reached him. "I bloody love you so much (y/n)."

"I love you too Freddie." You looked up at him. "You scrub up well yourself Fred, considering you hated wearing dress robes at your own brother's wedding." The two of you let out a giggle at one another's words before the ceremony could begin.

The two of you had your first dance to the song 'Just the two of us' it was yours and Fred's song and you wanted to share it with the world. Dancing in his arms was a moment you never wanted to end, it was heaven.

You and Fred moved out of the flat above the shop just after your wedding and much like Fred had promised the two of you moved to the country. Your house was beautiful, it was perfect for the kids. Both Teddy and Regulus grew up together and became the best of friends, Teddy was sorted into Hufflepuff whereas Regulus was sorted into Ravenclaw. Despite this, the two boys both stayed best friends and ended up becoming prefects.

You and Fred never hid who Teddy's parents really were from him. You had a few things that belonged to Remus which you gave him along with a large collection of photos. His parents were always around as you and Fred kept the photos of Remus and Tonks on display above the fireplace at all times, including one of you dancing with Remus on Christmas.

Despite you and Fred now living in a beautiful country home you still had another property to take care of ... Grimmauld Place.

You couldn't live there, it wasn't the ideal place you wanted for your family. .. it still hurt. It was the only negative thing you had left in your life, sure you could have just sold it away but you didn't want that either so you had an idea.

Grimmauld Place was no longer the old dusty home for the Black family but it was now a safe house for the children of the Wizarding world. It acted as a safe house for those who'd escaped abusive homes and an orphanage for those who'd lost their families in the war or were simply abandoned at birth. You gave up your job at Hogwarts to work there full time as the owner of the place. You had workers thankfully which allowed you to come home every night to see your family and spend the summer with Fred and the kids.

It was called Dobby's house, a house for the children who were finally free in the Wizarding world.

Molly and the rest of the Weasley's helped you repaint the entire house and decorate it to look more homely and welcoming. Upon walking into the house stood a portrait of Sirius and the story of how he escaped the Blacks, you knew he would love what you'd done with the house. In the main hall stood a portrait of Dobby, the free elf. Below his portrait was a plaque of information about him and his story, the story of how he was a hero.

On the first day of opening, you had a total of seven children that were already arriving, some had lost their family in the war and others had taken off from their blood supremacy loving families, wanting a real home which you provided.

"Bloody hell that was a tight fit." Fred's voice could be heard from behind you as he squeezed past the children that ran down the hallway before approaching you. You were currently hanging another hook on the wall for a boy called Harrison who'd just moved in and needed a place to hang his coat and bag. "How are you love?" Fred asked.

"Hmm?" You smiled when you noticed he was beside you. "I'm fine Freddie."

"Is there something you need to tell me?" He asked out of the blue.

"No?"

"You keep holding your stomach ... you only ever did that when you were pregnant with Regulus." A smile crept onto your face as he began to connect the dots. "You're ..."

"Surprise!" You looked up at your husband who was smiling like an idiot."

"Oh (y/n), this is brilliant." He crashed into you for a hug and placed a longing kiss on your lips before kneeling down in front of your stomach much as he'd done once before. "Hello you, bloody hell I can't wait to meet you and be a Dad to another bundle of joy." His smile grew. "You've already got two amazing older brothers, I can't wait to meet you little one."

Little did Fred know that 'little one' was actually a little two. Three years after the birth of Regulus you gave birth to twins, Sirius George Weasley and Remus Lee Weasley. They were spitting images of Fred and no doubt, they were exactly like them.

With a few surprises along the way this now lead you to the current day and more specifically, the first day back at school. "Sirius George Weasley I don't want to receive another letter telling me how you and your brother flooded the prefect bathroom do you understand me?" You instructed the twins as they boarded the train with their pets. Sirius had a black owl which clung onto him like glue and Remus had a tabby cat who adored him.

"Can't make any promises." He smiled. Sirius and Remus were the double of their father and Fred loved it. Sirius was very much into causing mayhem and was as cunning as anything but despite that, he was a kind soul who cared for others so it was only natural that he was a Slytherin.

Next to board, the train was Sirius's best friend and brother, Remus Lee Weasley. Remus was a bright young boy, he got nervous at times but he was always determined to be brave and show his courage to anyone, he was placed in Gryffindor.

Despite the twins being apart, they were still the best of friends and the rivalry between the two was what kept them going. They both made the Quidditch team in their second year, Sirius being the Slytherin Seeker and Remus becoming the Gryffindor Keeper.

Teddy and Regulus were also climbing onto the train, despite the boys being much older than their siblings they were heading back to Hogwarts to help McGonagall with a few staff shortages. That and probably because she hoped they would keep their siblings in line which would make her life a lot easier.

You also knew another reason why Regulus loved Hogwarts so much since Snape's passing a portrait was hung up of him in the halls. Regulus knew the story of his Grandfather and spoke to the portrait every night, making memories with his grandfather. Little did you know he'd also shown his siblings this and they all would do the same thing.

Now was your youngest, born four years after the twins was Luciana Minerva Weasley. It was her first time at Hogwarts and needless to say, she was terrified.

"Mum I don't wanna go, can't I stay with you and Dad?" She asked looking down, trying to distract herself with the braids that Fred had styled in her hair that morning, as a child Fred used to help Molly by platting Ginny's hair so it was only natural to do the same for his daughter. You gave her a small smile as you crouched down to her level. Meanwhile, you didn't realise that Fred was trying to convince Sirius and Remus to send you both a toilet seat from the school bathrooms.

"There's nothing to be frightened of angel, you'll love Hogwarts trust me. You'll never want to come home. You smiled at her.

"What if I'm not in a good house?"

"Every house is good. Every house is equal. All the houses are unique in their own ways. Gryffindor are where the brave at heart stand-"

"That's not me then." She gave you a sad look. It was obvious all your daughter wanted to do was to prove herself to you and Fred but the truth was you and your husband were already so proud of your children.

"Not all Gryffindors are brave. Not at first anyway. When you reach Hogwarts you'll meet your head of houses. The head house for Gryffindor is a man called Neville Longbottom. Now when Neville came to Hogwarts he wasn't brave at all. He was frightened and felt alone at times but with the help from friends Neville took on the Dark Lord himself and multiple of his followers. More than once I should add. Neville was always a brave man, he just needed some help to get there." Your daughter's eyes glowed at your story.

"Look at the other houses too, you have Ravenclaw, I knew a girl called Luna who was in Ravenclaw. She was such an intelligent, creative and kind girl. She was determined too and never let anyone put her down as she always saw the positives in life. There was a girl in Slytherin I knew called sabella. She was such a cunning girl and like Luna never let anyone walk all over her. She was smart and caring and always did the right thing." Luciana's smiles just grew.

"Finally, there's Hufflepuff. I knew a boy called Cedric in Hufflepuff. He was a kind young man who always put others first and he was incredibly brave. He was a hero in many ways and I wish he'd been around to see all this." You smiled at your daughter.

"You see? Every house is beautiful in its own way. Sure there's a lot of rivalries but you'll find that anywhere in life. It just helps you work as a team a bit better." Luciana hugged you as she said goodbye to you and Fred before she climbed in the train.

You looked around and spotted Harry, Ginny, Hermione and Ron all helping their children aboard the train which made you smile. You looked over and spotted Dean and Seamus waving their child Harrison off, ironically Harrison was the boy whose parents had passed and lived at Dobby's house before he was adopted by the boys. Sabella and Bailey were also waving off their two daughters, Miley and Alex. Finally, your eyes landed on Draco. He was also helping his son onto the train whilst holding what looked to be his daughter's hand. She was much younger than his son and she looked rather upset as he got seated in a compartment.

"I want to go to Hogwarts." She said to him.

"(y/n) Narissca Malfoy," He addressed her. She was named after you. You had no idea. You and Draco sent an owl to one another every now and again and both you and Fred had attended his wedding but you never knew that he'd named his only daughter after you. "you'll be going to Hogwarts in two years. I promise you." He smiled at the girl before standing and sending you a faint smile which you returned.

"Still can't get over how we named our first child after a Death Eater ... two in fact -" Fred spoke, catching your attention as he moved away from the compartment window where your children were sitting.

"Don't start with me you wanted to call the kid Wingardium Leviosa!"

"Would have been funnier."

"Charming Fred."

"Hey look!" Sirius leant his head out of the window catching yours and Fred's attention.

"It's uncle Lee!" Remus said.

"And uncle George!" Teddy pointed.

"What are they doing here?" Regulus asked.

"Well, you're the smart one I thought you would've known," Sirius smirked at his brother.

"Shut up Sirius that's just a Ravenclaw stereotype -"

"So you're thick then?"

"No, I am not!"

"Mum! Regulus just admitted he was an idiot!" Sirius laughed.

"You two give me a headache." Remus rolled his eyes.

"I hope I'm in Hufflepuff so I can get away from you lot." Luciana huffed.

"The best house to be in." Teddy replied.

"Nope, Slytherin is." Sirius shot back.

"No, Ravenclaw is -" Regulus defended.

"I think you'll find that Gryffindor is the best house." Remus fired back.

"DON'T LET THAT TRAIN GO!" Lee was screaming as he and George sprinted towards you all.

"WE HAVEN'T SAID GOODBYE!" George shoved Fred aside before walking over to the window and handing the children something. "Get yourself something off the trolley with that." George smiled at his niece and nephews.

"You do know we give our children money for sweets, unlike Mum who used to give us sandwiches -"

"Yeah well now," Lee spoke. "if they club their money together they can buy the lot!"

"Brilliant." You narrowed your gaze at the two but let a small smile creep out. The clock struck eleven and the train began to pull out of the station. The four of you waved the kids off until the train was out of sight.

"Well the five of us should be heading back home now." You took Fred's hand in yours as you went to walk back through the wall alongside George and Lee but he stopped at your words.

"What do you mean the five of us? Oh, Godric Luciana didn't sneak off the train did she?" Fred spun around looking for his daughter.

"No Freddie she's on the train." Fred turned around to look at you. "I meant us and the dog." Standing beside you ready to leave was a black german shepherd with soft yellow eyes.

When Sirius and Remus were ten Fred decided to surprise you all with a pet, a dog to be exact. That Christmas he told you to close your eyes and sit by the tree which you did so. He then placed a black german shepherd puppy in your arms. Tied around his neck was a red ribbon and a chocolate rose. The sight made you break down into tears. His name was Padfoot and you and the kids adored him.

The two of you smiled in happiness as you left the station and headed back home. Your daughter Luciana ended up being placed in Hufflepuff. She too made the Quidditch team as a Beater.

Over the time the children were at Hogwarts they received a few howlers from you especially Sirius. Although Fred could always be heard in the background encouraging his children to keep pranking teachers and students which never ended well when you were trying to scold them.

Needless to say, the past nineteen years gave you rather a lot of surprises, who knows what the next nineteen years held?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115 2 8
"I truly don't know anyone like you." "Good, I should hope not." Chloe Lupin has an expertise in Arithmancy and Ancient Runes. She is much more unsur...
4.2K 43 56
Elizabeth Griffin. An innocent young witch unaware of how complicated magic can be. Follow her as she steps through Hogwarts, discovering mysterie...
1M 31.4K 200
***Completed*** 337k words **Some 18+ content! consider this your official warning!** When Violet steps onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time...
21.5K 830 47
❝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝.❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬...