Kids: what happens when they get hurt?

I mean badly badly hurt. Like hospitalized. I had to ruin the Christmas spirit but don't worry~

Mentions of miscarriage skip Ryushot if sensitive

Todomomo

Rei: she was found underneath a pile of rubble from a broken building. She was knocked out but alive. Haruhi and Hino didn't leave her hospital bed once. They only left to pee.

August: Manami visited and brought him food. Momo wouldn't stop crying because she was terrified of her baby dying.

Twins: no

Eve: n o.

Kirimina

Akane: when she got hurt, Bakusquad was harassing her during her recovery. They wouldn't stop pissing her off either.

Iro: Kirishima when he saw his son on the stretcher. Like how Fatgum looked at him when he was hurt?

Miruhawks

Rumi and Keigo were like, extremely worried when they got called by her school. They told them that she had gotten into a fight and Rumi ✨almost sued the school for not doing a thing about it. Jk she totally did. Keigo backed her up. But like, it's Japan, bullying is horrible, maybe they didn't? I dunno.

Iidamei

Tameiko got hurt in the future? She lost a finger. It was her pinky so she didn't care.

Kamijirou

The worst that she had was getting electrocuted by her quirk and it was a brush off.

Riitsu is safe.

Dabi x Toga

Worst injury? Villain attack bla bla bla. Dove was breaking down because she didn't know what was going on and he had to have surgery for it. Rosalind had to calm her down after a checkup of her own. Dabi heard about it and was like "oh. Ok."

Nejitama

Amai got slapped with a chair :). Nejire and Tamaki said "oh. Ok"

They disowned Phoenix. They don't care. Like the second they saw Phoenix on the news for being a villain, they retook their family photos with just Amai and just completely got rid of him. Only reason his room is still there is because Amai begged them to keep it.

Mt.Kamui

"Omg did she win?"

"No"

"I- how bad is it-"

Ryushot

Because of their miscarriages Ryuko and Shinya are very protective of their kids. Not overly protective. Plus Meg is thin and bruises easily so they were originally against her being a hero. So when Meg got hurt on patrol with her mom, Ryuko was screaming and was terrified of losing her baby. Shinya didn't hear about it till Megami was in the hospital. He... didn't take it well at all. They almost took her out of UA because of the absolute fear of her getting killed.

For Dani, same reaction. Its just horrible.

HitoRei

Rosalind was found in an alley once. She was breathing heavily and Roman was the person who found her. Reiko was quiet, Shinsou was angry and took his anger out on multiple people.

Tetsukendou

Elliot fell and scraped his knees and he is trained to not cry. Like when kids get older they stop crying over stupid stuff? Like falling and scraping your knee? Yeah Elliot cried when he was 3-4, after that, he toughened up, especially because he got his quirk.

SetSero

Luka protects sister.

Sister protects Luka.

Shintati

Manami hurts people, not the other way around.

Riven broke his leg during dance. The end~

Fatjoke

Spencer got dragged by Megami lmao-

Emi and Taishiro went "👁👄👁" and watched Megami drag their daughter across the arena like a dog toy-

Midotsu

Mizumi is a Midoriya. Getting their shit rocked is what they do.
Mariposa is more Asui than Midoriya so when she got extremely hurt, it was a problem~

Clover casually drowning and Tsu just going "no more water, stop."

Kacchako

Bakugo sitting outside crying slightly trying to see if his kids are ok. Then he curses them out the second they're out. Hell he'll yell at a few doctors too.

Miss girl sits there and waits but she'll cry too. The end, I'm not fleshing her out.

Micari

Komari when Micari got a head injury when he was like nine:

(ITS FROM MOM! IM SORRY. Go read it.)

Pluto and Burnin

Pluto got hurt in a villain attack once and Moe tried to stay energetic and reassure herself but she ended up calling Endeavor and just talking because she needed to talk with someone. When she was able to see him, she said "don't you ever do that again" and just watched Daniel Tiger in the hospital room. She was genuinely interested and now they watch it all the time.