Valentines day

Funfact: Roman's bday is Valentine's Day. I just think it's funny for him to be born on Valentine's Day when he was conceived through a drunk hookup.

Todomomo

I'm pretty sure in Japan Valentine's Day is for the women and theres something called White Day for the men.

Yeah, so Valentine's Day is for women's confessions and White Day is for Men's answers to the confessions. So we're doing a canon au now! Not aged up unless I wanna-

Momo made him chocolates and forced Bakugo to taste them first. Bakugo thought they were for him and freaked out. Then he played wingman after she explained- he gave the chocolates to todoroki and Shoto went "Bakugo? 👁👄👁". And then Momo confessed to stop the confusion because Bakugo stole the chocolates from her and she had to chase his ass down-

Kirimina

Mina drags him out to dinner for Valentine's Day. It's usually karaoke night and those are the nights she goes all out with a choreography. She doesn't care if she embarrasses herself.

Kiri: Mina plz don't-
Mina: CUZ YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE- IVE BEEN LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN-
Kiri: oh it's Bruno Mars, continue.

Miruhawks

Rumi and Keigo spend Valentine's Day drinking and talking about their emotions. Then Keigo will confess even though it's not very orthodox. Rumi will blush and say "ok I'll get back to you on White day." And she says yes.

Kamijirou

They go to a Valentine's Day concert with Midotsu and then they go to the dorms and watch a movie with all the 1-A couples, and kick out the singles-

Dabi x Moe

Since it's their boy's birthday, Moe doesn't do much with Dabi because he's a villain, but she does ask for him to tell their son happy birthday and asks what their favorite candies are. Dabi likes Dark chocolate and Roman likes literally anything, so she buys whatever she sees and sends them to Dabi. It's his Valentine's Day present and Roman's birthday gift. Roman keeps the box's every year because he likes knowing his mom sorta cares about him.

Nejitama

Nejire chills out and buys him a bunch of flowers. Tamaki is confused and just looks at the flowers like "who are these for?" And then Nejire screams "it's for you silly! Happy Valentine's Day!"

Mt.Kamui

Kamui and Yuu eat spaghetti Alfredo.

Ryushot

As a kid born near Valentine's Day, Shinya likes the Holiday a lot-

Ryuko confessed to him a bit after Valentine's Day and was really nervous. She was celebrating Lunar New Year and she was mainly celebrating with her interns and a few other pro heroes because she doesn't talk to her family. She confessed to him while on the roof of a building and watching lanterns float in the air. She gave him candy on Valentine's Day so she was surprised that he was so surprised by her confession.

This is such a pretty scene omg-

HitoRei

Reiko and Hitoshi mainly spend Valentine's Day with each other even tho they're only friends. Reiko didn't confess that day but thought about it. They wound up walking throughout the streets on a date like thing and went out on a little date to a restaurant where they were confused for partners and they asked to share a dessert and the waitress called them a cute couple and they were like "no we're saving money-".

Fatjoke

Uhhh, they had spaghetti Alfredo and watched sappy movies.

Midotsu

Tsu and Izuku go out on a date. They make a cake for themselves, eat it, then they go out to a concert with Kamijirou.

Kacchako

Katsuki flirts with her all night and watches her confess to him out of annoyance and instead of waiting or something they kiss :).

Micari

He confessed to her while he was smoking. She was scolding him and he went "ok, that's hot-"

Bubble girl x Mirio

Kaoruko and Mirio play Little Nightmares 2 and Scream over the teacher fueling their anxiety. Little Nightmares fuels my anxiety.