Things they do to make the other mad

Todomomo

Momo makes fun of his height because they become the same height (6'2.) and he gets embarrassed because of it.

Shoto wouldn't compare her quirk to poo like Sero did, but he compares her cooking to it when she cooks sometimes. But it's more like "oh, this kinda tastes like Shit." And then Momo cries and he's extremely confused-

Kirimina

She points out his black roots and he immediately gets up to dye his hair. He just gets up.

If he even asks if the only color that she can see is black because of her scleras, she just frowns and sinks into her seat.

Miruhawks

Keigo: tor-till-a
Rumi: *takes off her slipper*
Rumi: SAY IT AGAIN, SAY IT AGAIN, I DARE YOU!

Rumi pisses him off by literally saying "pretty bird" because he automatically says it back.

Iidamei

Anything they do tbh-

Kamijirou

Denki gets mad whenever she calls him dumb because he doesn't like being made fun of.

Jirou gets mad when he says something about her chest.

Dabi x Moe

These two absolutely hate each other- like, Moe would kill him without a doubt.

Dabi pisses her off by calling her "thick thighs" or "tits". He just calls her that and is like "ok, Flaming hot Cheetos, calm down."

Moe doing literally anything pisses him off, she just isn't scared of him.

I'm constantly thinking of these two in an au where quirks don't exist and they're husband and wife but not legally married, just call each other husband and wife, and Moe just hugging Dabi all the time because he's warm but then she's warm too so he's like "bitch aren't you hot?" And she goes "yes. I'm very hot, looking like a bad bitch."

Nejitama

They don't get mad.

Mt.Kamui

A lot of stuff pisses these two off-

Kamui mentions his higher ranking and Yuu gets mad.

Ryushot

Ryuko gets mad whenever he calls her Dumpling or Baozi. It's just something that pisses her off and she'll drop everything just to be mad at him for a bit. He'll do it while she's washing the dishes, wrap his arms around her and just go "your my dumpling" and Ryuko will throw a wet rag at him.

She lets guys flirt with her and doesn't realize they're flirting until Shinya is mad and he has to drag her off or tell the guy to back off.

HitoRei

Hitoshi gets mad whenever Reiko calls the cat her name for her, and not it's actual name.

Reiko: awww come here my little Hanako
Hitoshi: His name is Ciel.

Reiko gets mad at hardly anything and literally only gets mad over a few things like "Why are you throwing away Denki's hoodie? He left it over for me because you won't let me wear yours."

Fatjoke

Taishiro hardly gets mad unless Aizawa gets brought up in conversations with Emi. He doesn't exactly care about Aizawa as a person but when Emi brings him up, he gets upset like

"Sugar bear, I thought we said not to talk about him."
"I know, sorry. He who shall not be named was being a Brat when I saw Micari and Millie today."

Aizawa babysat baby Micari and Millie and still does sometimes, even when Micari is 17. He is on babysitter duty.

Midotsu

Izuku hates mentioning how he got his scars and Tsu accidentally brings it up when scolding him about getting hurt.

Tsu hates it when Ochako is brought up in conversations. Like, she knows that she and Izuku are still friends and she'll be brought up in work related stuff, but in personal conversations she hates when she's brought up.

The Ryuko squad reunions must be hella awkward.

Tsu: Ryukyu!
Ryuko: Hey
Ochako: Hey.
Tsu: 😬 yikes, didn't know Yall had roaches
Ryuko: TSUYU!
Nejire: *sips tea*

Kacchako

Katsuki gets mad at literally everything-

Ochako, idc about so Idk, someone saying mochi is bad?

Micari

Mic: bringing up his friends. Komari might forget that and bring up Oboro (she's met him before.) and immediately apologize. Hizashi is nice tho and will apologize to her.

Komari hates bringing up the fact that she can't handle children-

Bubble x Mirio

UHHH-

Nighteye.

The Rosalind Show (bnha second gen)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें