Episode 5: Bad B**** Birthday Bash

Yes-

Rosalind had gotten invited to her "cousin"'s birthday party. We say "cousin" because her mother never confirmed if Shinya Kamihara was her brother or if it was all a joke and they were just friends with one another.

Either way, Megami Kamihara was turning... sixteen? Maybe seventeen? Rosalind couldn't remember or care to be exact. She was pretty sure Megami was turning sixteen.

At the moment, the party was quite fun. Megami and a girl the same age as her were wearing plastic crowns with fake rhinestones. It was cute. She didn't know the other girl but she knew it was Miruko and Hawks' daughter. She was short compared to Megami.

She had dark skin with splotches of pale all over her body. Compared to her parents, she was less muscular and on the bigger side. Not in a rude way but she was observing her closely. She had white hair that was a bit grey but had a bit of a bright white like it had been bleached next to her ear-

Wait her ear was a rabbit's ear. That wasn't hair.

She had long eyelashes with bright red eyes and wore a red dress over a white shirt to match. The party was indoors which made it slightly harder for Rosalind to record the party like she had been asked to. She planned on getting the important parts of the party. She had already made the intro explaining what was going to happen.

The birthday girls were in the living room talking about something Rosalind didn't know too much about. Megami's birthday had already passed the Thursday prior. The birthday party was the idea of the girls when they were tiny. About Five years old.

Megami's dress was a navy blue color. She was wearing her hair in a messy bun, showing off both of her eyes. While Rosa recorded the party, Megami snuck up behind her.

"How're you going to show up and not say hi! Rosalind, this is Dove Takami. She's Miruko and Hawks' daughter." Megami introduced the two girls. Dove looked into the camera lens and realized it was on.

"Can you edit my face? I don't exactly want to be public." She said, trying to be quite loud so she could hear. Rosa gave her a thumbs up and hugged her "cousin" and hugged Dove as well.

"Happy birthday!" She said. There were multiple people present at the party. Megami's younger sister, The person she assumed to be Megami's boyfriend, Nejire-Chan, Suneater, Lemillion, and multiple other people. Rosalind honestly hadn't met that many heroes. She only had one or two videos on her channel and one of them was her introduction and another was her interviewing her uncle Kaminari.

"So... I'm pretty sure Megami slammed a cupcake into Dove's face and Dove did the same." Rosalind laughed and took a few pictures of the two. She had to edit Dove's face though. She had asked to remain anonymous.

A tall boy with long dark turquoise hair and slightly tanned skin stood next to Rosalind. He had piercings decorating her ear and a small stud on his nose. He looked really intimidating. "Hi! I'm Salem." He held his hand out for her to shake. He was wearing a black flannel coat with ripped jeans. He was kinda cute but still intimidating.

"Hi! I'm Megami's cousin. You're her boyfriend right?" She asked. He nodded and gave her a smile. "Want a picture?" Rosalind asked. The party was mainly friends from UA playing party games in the basement, even then it was only two classes because Dove felt pressured to invite everyone and Megami felt like it. Salem was upstairs because his girlfriend was still upstairs and he was just waiting for her to clean up after the cupcake thing.

(I had a devious plan that I'm laughing at-)

Salem bent down a bit and took a pose. She was definitely decorating this picture afterwards. Maybe she'll make him a cat? That would be funny.

She walked downstairs and took a small cup from the table that was set up. She was a third year in middle school and had only seen Megami's class from their sports festival. She recognized Dove, Spencer, and like someone else.

The basement had its LED lights on. They were usually off because Shinya found them annoying but Ryuko got them anyways.

Rosalind recorded herself taking a drink before cutting back to the party. She wasn't particularly famous yet so she didn't expect people to know who she was. She'd probably get more famous when she did her sports festival when she got herself into UA. She had to think about that though. UA wasn't very open to quirks that weren't meant to fight. Her dad had to face that part of the school and that's why she had Grandpa Shota!

"Hiiiiiiii! Sorry, Megami held us up a bit." Dove said.

"Can I get a picture?" Rosalind had to ask. She didn't want to make Dove uncomfortable by taking her photo, but Salem and Megami were there and she didn't want to be rude by leaving her out. Salem and Megami nodded. Dove stepped out of the way of the camera. The couple took one of those cute prom photos.

The bad bitch birthday bash consisted of Megami jumping on Salem and staying like that for half of the party, kids making out, which Rosalind didn't record and planned on editing out if she found it in the background, and Dove being unenthusiastic the entire time.

Some other stuff happened but the worst things happened when everyone came back up for cake~

Everyone sang the trash happy birthday song, Dove and Megami stood like this the entire song.

Someone decided to light the candles because that was a great idea. Rosalind recorded it because memories~

Yeah memories of Dove's long eyelashes catching on fire and her and Megami screaming.

Then Megami fought Nejire's daughter.

They didn't put the fire out for another two minutes.

Someone started playing Corpse music.

"Choke me like you hate me but you love me"

"I think Dove is blind?"

"This cake tastes nice."

"Dove your eye just caught on fire, how are you not more concerned."

"This cake tastes nice."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Happy birthday you two!"

"Thank you!" Both girls said in sync. "I can't wait for you to start UA next year!" Megami shrieked.

"Same..."

"Aww thanks! I still have to do the entrance exam though!" Rosa laughed. "How do you feel about your party?"

"I think it was nice! Especially since my boyfriend was there!"

"The cake tastes nice. I'm pretty sure my eyelashes burned off though."

"Yeah it definitely burnt off."

"Ok