New oc?

Her name is Genesis Todoroki, yes, she is Roman's half sister, haven't decided which side, and it's only a possible decision, not final.

About her.

In a modern au, she is a villain. She works with the League, so it would be awkward if she was Moe's kid lol.

She is blind and mainly sees through her fire, like how Mustard can sense movement. That but with her fire.

Her mom is either Burnin, a civilian woman, or that villain girl from a recent arc with the EMP quirk, cuz GODDAMN SHES COOL AF, and she a baddie, you know Dabi would ask her out.

Genesis basically means revival or something, it's biblical.

She has white hair and blue eyes. So uh. Basically she was created for the sheer purpose of having a backup just in case Roman dipped or died. She was raised by her mother, whoever she is, and only met Dabi after Roman ran away.

She and Dabi have a really good relationship, a hundred times better than Roman and Dabi. I don't think I want her mom to be Burnin rn, and I think the villain chick would be a really good mom for Genesis. I'm keeping her hair white tho.

Her personality is very quiet and calm. Because she's blind, she struggles to play a lot and not accidentally get hurt.

Basically, she got Dabi to move into a nicer place because she deadass went "I'm getting hurt" and she's his favorite child period. Dabi hardly knows Pluto exists, Dabi don't like Roman rn, and Genesis actually likes him.

Genesis is blind but she knows Roman almost immediately when they meet for the first time. Mainly because she's heard recordings of him and stuff.

Guys, I wanna commit hug creeper, I almost made her have a crush on August- then I realized they're cousins- 😭

She's got a crush on Phoenix. They're the same age, and she thinks he's cool. She hates Daenerys for taking up his attention.

I swear the League has an on going blind joke the second Genesis moved in-

I THINK IT WOULD BE SO FUNNY IF ROMAN MET HER AND WAS LIKE "bitch how siblings do I got- this is too much-"

Genesis is nicknamed Genie.

Her villain name is Starlight because she was little and Giran thought it was perfect for her.

STOP THE LEAGUE SENDING OUT A TEN YEAR OLD TO BEAT SOMEONES ASS-

Genesis reminds me of Toph. Just "I'll beat your ass". The only reason they say Dunderheads is because Nickelodeon/Dabi doesn't let them say Dipshits.

Genesis is a really girly girl, but likes wearing comfy clothes, but around the house or the bar, she'll be wearing a dress