The kids in their futures

Todomomo

Rei: she'd end up being one of those heroes who are really cocky but really care about their jobs, sorta like Mt.Lady. She's lazy but she'll get serious the second she needs to.

August: he became a surgeon.

Hino: he became an actor cuZ he was scared of dying in hero work

Haruhi: he's a hero who's really reckless.

Eve: vigilante. No one knows who she is cuz she wears a mask and her features are kinda common (there are four character with blue eyes and black hair. Komari Ikoma, Yosetsu Awase, Yui Kodai, and technically Dabi.) so it's hard to find out who she is. She'd end up getting into a fight with either Roman or one of her older siblings.

Kirimina

They're both trying to become heroes but Iro would end up becoming a lot more famous. Akane would be more controversial.

Miruhawks

Dove ends up doing ballet and costume design. She is the one that does the sewing and stuff, not the protective gear and all. She would be the person to make the outfit that someone gives her the instructions of. Costumes for quirks like Mirio who need it to be specialized and all. She still does ballet. Like, serious ballet too. Just has less time for it.

Iidamei

Tameiko is a hero! She's ranked like 83. She specializes in rescue

Kamijirou

Stormi vibes as a hero who specializes in combat.

Riitsu is a teacher who goes offfff when kids misbehave

Dabi x Toga

Roman is hot and easily became number 6. He also has a documentary about being the child of two of the most dangerous villains with a younger brother that's the product of a hero x villain relationship. He also has a book about his life. He also got married :).

Nejitama

Amai is just plain mean and people simp for her and she has no idea why. She became the number seven hero. Oh and she broke up with Okuri :/. They got back together like a year later too.

Phoenix? Oh. He's a villain :/.

Mt.Kamui

Okuri is like Uwabami. She's more of a celebrity than a hero.

Ryushot

Megami: she ended up getting married to Salem 🥰 she was the maid of honor at Dove's wedding. She's also the number six hero cuz she's better than Amai.

Daenerys is a pro volleyball player.

HitoRei

Rosalind is on a hero team with Roman. She's engaged. She is ranked like 36 and she thinks that's a really good goal since she doesn't have a combat quirk.

Tetsukendou

Clarith, a hero

Elliot, he joined the army.

SetSero

I have no idea for these two.

Shintati

Riven: he's a Todrick Hall kind of person. Makes parodies, choreographs for famous artists, and sings a bit.

Manami: double agent. Shes into August, but made a deal with Phoenix that she keeps into adulthood. No one has found out because Phoenix and Manami do all their talking through letters and Manami burns all letters after cuz she doesn't want anyone to look for it. She writes letters out of her handwriting so that if he ever tried anything, it wouldn't match up.

Fatjoke

Spencer is a Energetic hero that everyone teases cuz of the sports festival

Rando: lmao don't get dragged again
Spencer: I-
Meg: 👁👄👁

Midotsu

Mizumi: she's on a hero team with Rei.
Mariposa: Idk
Clover: literally does nothing- jk she's not a hero. Shes that one kid who's tryna figure it out still lol.
Their son I'm thinking of naming Kanori: he's undecided as well lol

Kacchako

Osoro is still with Akane lol. He's really destructive but apologetic about the damage.

Okimi...

Jesus Christ what is this kid gonna do? Like... bruh

Micari

Millie is a hero. She and unisex name gang (Spencer) are friends but don't have a team up.

Micari isn't a hero. He's a chef. It just satisfies him. He's one of those chefs that make fancy stuff cuz it's relaxing for him.

Mirio x Bubble Girl

Mirai Togata...

Mirai Togata, son of Mirio...

✨Is the next user of One for All✨

Dont @ me. It was originally Clover but that'd be so dumb. It's Mirai Togata, who is named after Sir Nighteye.