Kids meeting their half siblings

Aka the kids of my other ships

Todomomo

So many little kids- Bakumomo kids too

Rei and Nemuri (the eldest) are besties because they're both oldest and love their mom. Momo is disturbed by the fact that she has so many kids-

August, Hino, and Haruhi meet the identical Bakumomo twins, and they don't exactly get along. The Todo twins are trying to show that they are better, the Baku twins are just trying to fight.

Nova (Bloody Rose readers know this one) and Eve just slept tbh.

Kirimina

Dont have any lol.

Miruhawks

I don't really have any so idk-

Iidamei

Oooh! Ok so I kinda like Yui Kodai and Iida so Iida and her would have one kid, but not anymore. It is a boy, and he has black hair and dark blue eyes.

Ok so he and Tameiko hate each other, she wants to kill him. Like, Tameiko despises the idea of her having any half siblings and her not having her dads full attention.

Kamijirou

I have a threesome ship, it's Shinsou x Reiko x Denki, they have two kids, a girl named Rainbow (Denki's daughter) and a boy naimed Erik (after Phantom of the opera, HES Shinsou's son). Reiko mainly plays the milk supply role, lol jk. They all treat each other with respect. Shinsou treats Rainbow like his daughter, Denki treats Erik like his son.

Riitsu and Stormi are chill with Rainbow and Erik. They mainly played Videogames. Rainbow is really bubbly- like Rosalind bubbly but not.

Rainbow is literally just of Stormi and Rosalind weren't separate entities.

Dabi x Moe

Moe x Manuel.

Idk Pluto's father has not been decided- Pluto is his stepson or real son either way, so they have already met lol.

Nejitama

None! But They do have a possible new baby sister named Primrose! She's a sweetheart!

Mt.Kamui

None

Ryushot

Ok but-

I've had this idea of Ryuko and Shinya temporarily breaking up, and Ryuko just going off to Hizashi to make Shinya jealous, and just purposely trying to be seen beside him, to get media attention.

So they would have a son named Hoshi, but in this au, Mic and Ryuko would be divorced.

Megami and Hoshi would probably not like each other, but Dani would love him. Megami is more disturbed by the idea of Uncle Hizashi sleeping with her mom to produce Hoshi.

HitoRei

Reiko is gonna strangle Rainbow- Like actually going to strangle her. She hates not being the only one that's so bubbly, plus, The idea of her and Stormi being one entity makes her vomit.

She's chill with Erik. Erik is really shy and quiet.

Fatjoke

Sora, Suna, and Emest are my old Eraserjoke ocs, toxic ex friend used them and Spencer, that's the only reason I even remember any of them.

Spencer hates Suna because Suna is very rude and self centered, also puts Spencer down. Sora, Spencer likes significantly less.

Emest is a toddler.

Midotsu

Don't have one

Kacchako

Osoro thought Nemuri was pretty but then was told shes his half sister and he threw up.

Osoro and Okimi bully the twins-

Nova and Okimi had a tea party even tho Nova is a baby.

Micari

Hoshi met Millie and Micari and Millie fought him for no reason other than the fact that he looks like a jerk. He just has that condescending face.

Micari and Him played videogames.

Have I ever told y'all that Micari is actually pretty strong? Like he can throw grown men over his shoulders.

Bubbillion

None