Kids: relationship with their siblings

Todomomo

They have to deal with Rei and Haruhi, then they're all cool with one another. August and Eve are best friends, he's the one who usually watches her. The crackheads will kill each other.

Kirimina

The twins are chill with one another. They go on double dates with Tameiko and Osoro. It's honestly chill.

Miruhawks

Only child.

Kamijirou

They kinda hate each other-

Iidamei

Only child

Dabi x TogA

Well, half siblings? Roman and Pluto are best friends! Roman offers to babysit without pay, walks him to school, etc.

Oh and Pluto's quirk is getting decided soon. If I can find more of what Burnin's quirk is, cuz she was able to grab the fire from her hair.

Nejitama

Phoenix and Amai hate each other. Amai already knows he isn't coming back, but she likes keeping the memories of when he didnt murder people, alive.

Mt.Kamui

Okuri is their only child.

Ryushot

Meg and Daenerys... Meg would drown her sister and kick someone's ass for messing with her.

HitoRei

No siblings

Tetsukendou

Clarith is always gone lol.

Setsero

Luka shoved someone into a ballpit for calling his babysister ugly.

Shintati

Despise one another. Riven and Manami have cat fights all the time.

Fatjoke

She might have siblings. She doesn't care for them that much. She was like eleven when her two brothers were born.

Midotsu

They're all cool with one another. Love each other and Mizumi will beat someone for hurting her siblings. especially her brother.

Should Baby boy be named Katsuki or a mix between Toshinori and Katsuki. I was thinking Kanori but idk if there is a meaning behind that so it sounds dumb.

Kacchako

Osoro loves Okimi but doesn't show it a lot. Okimi always bothers him until she gets to bored to care.

Bubble x Mirio

Only child. He's friends with the Midoriya kids who he sees as siblings :). He loves them a lot.
He even babysits their youngest.

Shiozaki x Awase

Jekyll and Hyde: Confrontation. Devon is Jekyll, Divine is Hyde. Both are 'evil' and both are 'good'.

Divine's headcanon voice is actually Henry Jekyll's voice in the musical. Really heavenly ya know.

Also, should Ambrosia's name get changed? I'm thinking of naming her Sistine. You know, like Sistine Chapel?