Chapter 21 - Plan (part 1)

id like to give a shout out to amazingPHANisNOTonf , I'm on my iPad so can't do a proper one but that's so much for helping me to come up with the next chapter and know what I'm doing in the book from now, you are a don ly, if you are all looking for another fanfiction they have one or two and they both have such amazing plots. So go ahead and check them out if you have sometime!

Sorry this update took so long.

-

It was simple. I'd meet Dan outside the school once he finished classes, or a little earlier if he can get out of them and whilst we are meeting up Abbie will go to Dan's mums and see her about my tablets and talk about what will happen to me.

Abbie agreed on the plan and I text Dan on what will happen.

'Abbie what time are we going to the gym today!' A voice came from the room beside us, she walked in.

'You have a guy here? Oh and he's quite cute!' Abbie's friend Jess winked at me as she walked in with a onesie and slippers on.

'This is my brother.' Abbie glared to Jess who laughed.

'Well- you don't look that alike in my defence!'

'I hope not, since he is a guy.'

'Hey, I'm hot. I don't care!' I winked to Jess who laughed.

'He's also gay.' Abbie jumped in, and Jess looked disappointed.

'Why are the hot ones always gay?' She screamed, running out the room.

'Ignore her, she has a tumblr account.' Abbie rolled her eyes, walking to the wardrobe and picking out clothes for the day. I copied her action, but instead from my suitcase which was now piled onto the floor, everywhere.

We both choose our outfits and changed one at a time in the bathroom. She wore a black jumper reading 'teenage runaway.' With some black jeans and I choose a red and black chequer shirt with black jeans.

'Skinny jeans run in the family, then.' She winked, slapping my butt.

'I guess, we all have Shakira hips as well!' I wiggled around making her laugh.

'I regret leaving you. I should have took you with me that day I left. I was so stupid. I'm sorry Phil. I really am, everything would have turned out so much better for you.'

'It's ok, I am glad, I wouldn't have met Dan.'

'You also wouldn't have almost got shot and wouldn't have been beaten for the last however many years.'

'Yeh, but I wouldn't have met Dan. Dan is worth all the pain I went through.'

'He really means a lot to you, doesn't he?' Abbie smiled.

'He saved me.'

-

I stood outside the school my sister just dropped me off. Dan was skipping last lesson to spend as much time as possible with me. I saw him walk around the corner, he wore black jeans, some white converse and a black hoodie. His bag was a black leather. As he got closer his smile grew.

'I've missed you so much!' He cried, giving me a hug. 'I really have so much.'

'I've missed you as well!

'Ok, come on let's go to Starbucks or something.' Dan suggested. He took my hand and we walked there together. We got a few weird looks at our hands being together, but most people smiled at us and said they are proud of us for being happy with doing that.

'I love you.' I whispered.

'I love you too.' Dan pecked my cheek as we walked into Starbucks, we both picked a drink each and I ordered whilst he sat down. I brought the drinks over and we chatted for over an hour and a half.

'Shit my mum will wonder where I am! She will kill me if she found out I was with you.' Dan look at me then at the floor in shame.

'She only slapped you, right?' I glared hard at him.

'Yeh.' He looked shifty.

'Are you sure?'

'She may have given me a few more slaps after that text, but it was mainly calling me a faggot and saying I was worthless.' Dan concentrated hard on the ground as he was clearly forcing the tears away.

I was about to reply when I got a call from my sister.

'Hey?'

'Phil, we have a big issue!' She screamed down the phone.

'What- where are you?'

'Dan's!'