Chapter 8 - Lets forget about the past

'What should we do?' Dan smirked, as I ate the rest of my cupcake, pretending to be repulsed by his lips touching it moments before me.

'Eat cake!' I giggled, finishing the last bite.

'Mouth closed please, nobody wants to see that!'

'Who are you kidding, you love it!' I winked. 'Anyways- have any homework you need help with?'

'Yes!' Dan smiled, rushing over to his desk as I trailed behind him. He got out his school bag, pulling out a planner with crumpled up pieces of paper in it. He had Math and Science.

Half an hour later his mum knocked on the door and opened. 'I asked you to com-.'

'Sorry, I was getting Phil helping me with homework!' He laughed about to stand.

'No it's fine, i'll finish.' She mouthed a thanks to me once Dan turned away before she walked out the room.

'She was shocked you are actually doing something!' I laughed, ruffling Dan's hair, he let out a yelp.

'Well, I have a hot tutor so I would listen wouldn't I?' He winked, making my cheeks burn a bright red; I ignored his comment, and continued helping him with the questions, but inside I wanted to scream with joy, Daniel Howell just gave me a compliment.

-

We finished his work and decided on just chilling in his room till dinner.

'What do you think school will be like tomorrow?' I mumbled.

'What do you mean?'

'Well- I just moved into your house... lot's of people are going to be confused and people might try to hurt you.' I mumbled the last. 'I don't want you hurt!'

'We stick to ourselves, all I need is you, and I hope all you need is me!' He chuckled.

'Obviously!' I smirked. I looked at Dan, properly, I examined his thick dark eyebrows, kept very neat. His hair was always so perfect, as he left it curly today he still had his ringlets I wanted to play with. His lips were slightly cracked, but still perfect, and his freckles brang his face together, so cute.

'What are you doing?' He giggled, realizing I was just staring at him.

'Oh- nothing.' I mumbled, my cheeks burning.

'Right.' He replied, shuffling closer to me, reaching out for my hand. I was confused, but I held it out, he grabbed it, wrapping his fingers round mine, before looking up at me and smiling.

'What are you doing?' I mimicked.

'You and your mimicking!' He laughed, squeezing my hand, the room fell to a comfortable silence, as we sat on his bed, holding hands next to each other. 'I am so glad you moved here.'

'I'm glad I met you.' I smiled, glancing up at him, his eyes glistening in the light. I had no doubts now, I was in love with this boy. Everything about him made my body shiver, he was the definition of perfect. He began to shift, and we ended up lying down next to each other, still hand in hand.

'Same.' He whispered, he moved closer, and rested his head on my chest. I felt suddenly curious of my breathing, but calmed down again once I realized he had fallen asleep. I closed my eyes to- allowing for the night to take me.

'Wake up rise and shine!' Dan giggled, my eyes pulled open, greeted by his hovering above. 'You looked cute asleep, so I went and made you breakfast in bed!' He smiled, pulling out a plate with toast and cup of coffee. 'I know it isn't a proper breakfast in bed but we don't have long.'