Chapter 24: Run

I cannot believe it's been over a year since I updated this, WELL. AFTER A LONG TIME, HERE IT IS. LET THE READING COMMENCE (prepare for slightly better grammar/ spelling as well , amen!)

My sister pulled up outside his house. we scoped the place out, seeing Dan looking out his bedroom window at us. From what I could see he looked rough, my poor baby.

'Lets go.' I cheered.

Abbie and I walked to the door, I hid just round the corner so I couldn't be seen when she opens it. Abbie then knocked, and we waited.

'Hello-Oh it's you.' A familiar voice called.

'Look- don't want any problems ok, Phil left a certificate he needs for his new school and asked me to find it for him.'

'Glad he's moved schools, okay come in.' She muttered. As we hoped, she didn't close the door behind her and I listened for them to walk up the stairs, I then ran up behind and into Dan's room, Dan stood with two suitcases and a rucksack already on him. 'Just grab the rucksack and take one of these suitcases.' Dan asked, I nodded and we legged it out the room, through the house and to her car. We knew we didn't have time to kiss and hug until we were on are way to Abbie's. We slung it all in the boot and both hopped in the car, Dan sat in the back but laid on the floor and I say in the front on my phone looking like I'd always been there.

Abbie came down and Dan's mum followed.
'I'll let you know if I find it.' She spoke.

'Thank you!' Abbie replied, walking towards the car, I looked over and caught eye contact with her.

'Since when was he with you?' She questioned, stepping out onto her front porch.

'Since forever.' Abbie laughed, got to run- need to try find this certificate somewhere else- Bye!'

I heard Abbie almost run to the car as the door of Dan's house slammed. She started the engine up, laughing at Dan who was squished on the floor of the car for extra cautions.

'Keep down until we are out of the road.' Abbie ordered. Dan muttered a yes response before the engine started.

She began to pull away as she heard Dan's door open again. 'Oh no.' She chuckled, putting her foot down. Dan's mum ran out the house and rushed towards the car, but Abbie sped up down the road and before we knew it we were on the motorway.

'Oh my god.' Dan chuckled, buckling himself into the chair. 'I can't believe that worked.'

'Neither can I,' myself and Abbie spoke in unison. 'But will she come after you?'

'Hopefully not- but if she does I will threaten getting that thing where you disown yourself from your parents.' He explained. 'I also stole enough money from my mum and in my savings for us to go on a short holiday somewhere!!'

'Yesssss!' I cheered. 'I missed you so much.' I looked behind to Dan who smiled at me. I put my hand back so he could hold it and we sat in silence with just the radio playing music. Occasionally singing along to the song playing.

Distant faces shine
A thousand warriors I have known
And laughing as the spirits appear
All your life
Shadows of another day
And if you hear me talking on the wind
You've got to understand
We must remain
Perfect Strangers

I saw us pull into Abbie's home. Well- I guess it's mine as well now.

Something felt weird. Like we were going to walk in or something. Abbie opened the door cautiously- 'Jessica- You home?' She called

'Yeh! You have a visitor!' She replied back.

'Oh- maybe it's the hot guy from A- Fuck.' Abbie muttered, she saw our father before her eyes.

'No.' I whispered.

He sat on the chairs, smiling. He looked genuinely happy, but was this some sort of sick game?

'Why are you here?' Abbie spoke blunt.

'To make amendments.' He explained. 'I have been in and out of the mental hospital I'm doing counciling and community service. I just want to make amendments with my children to clear it all up!'

Abbie looked to me, Dan had mounded into my back, as I leant slightly back onto him in fear and for Dan's feeling of protection.

'Fucking ballshit.' I began. 'You can't wonder back into our lives after giving me all this!' I lift my t shirt up. 'And in addition to that you also tried to fuck up Dan's life and try make him kill me and gave me nightmares for the rest of my life!'
Phil put his arms through my shirt as it dropped back down, he had his bare skin against my tummy and ran his fingers back and fourth over a part of my stomach. I looked to him and smiled before turning backs

'Give me one chance?' He begged. 'Surely I can get one chance to redeem myself!!'

I looked at Abbie who's face was completely unreadable. 'I think- you should leave for now.' she suggested. He silently agreed, standing up and walking to the front door.

'I've left my new phone number on your kitchen table. Let me know.' With that he opened the door and left.

'Okay any more surprises?'

'Yeh. Phil... I'm pregnant.' Dan looked to me. I faked being shocked. 'NooOoOoOoO! We are to young for children- Why us!!!' I mimicked, making Dan laugh.

'That was very gay.' Jessica muttered, laughing.

'Well, that's us.' Dan giggled, smacking my butt.

'Dan and I will just have some alone time...' I looked to Abbie who nodded before we wondered into the spare room.

As soon as Dan closed the door I launched to him, kissing him as much as possible. In between muttering 'I am so glad we are back together.' and 'I've missed you' 'I love you.'

After around half an hour of on and off making out and general touching each other up we calmed ourselves and talked more.

'What do we do.' I looked to Dan, who sat shirtless straddling my waist, the feel of his hard dick against my leg was an extreme turn on- but I don't feel like doing that right now.'

'We go on holiday!' Dan smirked. 'Where shall we go!'

'I don't care as long as I am with you.' I smirked, that was insanely cheesy but I don't regret it one bit.

'Alright thanks for making that joke now I'm gonna sue you.' Dan growled.

Things felt. Okay. Maybe this would work out ok- despite my dad possibly tricking us and Dan's mum possibly currently hunting us down. Things felt great.