Chapter 23: Don't leave

Guess who's back *back back* back again, I am back. Tell a friend. I also completely forgot my plan for this book so if the chapters seem a little random and a few details aren't 100% correct I am super sorry in advance. Ok, enjoy.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I could barely handle being away from him for a month, how could I cope an entire lifetime.

I sat on my bed, tapping my nails against the table waiting for a response. My sister had gone out with her roommate, meaning I was alone in the apartment.

My phone began to ring, Dan was calling me. I answered to hear sniffling.

'Dan? Are you ok?' I mumbled, but there wasn't any response, I just heard sniffing, then a loud smack noise.

Then a familiar voice spoke in a harsh tone. 'You won't ever see that filthy faggot boy again. I cannot believe what you did with him, and in this house. We are moving to America with your cousins and we will definitely wont be returning. Clearly you need a fresh start. I brought you some magazines of girls. Start thinking straight. You sicken me!' A door slammed and Dan let out a few cries. The phone was then picked up.

'Dan!' I screamed.

'I just wanted you to hear, Phil. I am so sorry.' He mumbled, his voice was full off so much pain and hurt. My heart was so broken.

'No you cannot move! If you go there I won't see you again for ages!' I whispered, the concept of being on a different continent to Dan terrified me. If it was somewhere else in Europe it would have been easier to get there due to cheap flights with EasyJet. But America is nearly always extremely pricey, and even if I did go, I would have to pay for accommodation as well, since his mum hated me.

'You cannot go.' I mumbled. 'Come with me and we will run away.'

'I want to so much.'

'Let's do it.' I spoke, my voice was serious, no time to joke.

'How?'

'Well I have a fair bit of money I can get now my dad is gone, and my sister will help. You can easily steal some money and I have savings from when I was really young my mum kept and I still haven't touched any of that.'

'How will we do it, she won't let me leave the house?' He whispered.

'Leave that to me, just be prepared to leave in 4 hours. You need to get as much money and pack all your clothes up before then.'

'Uh, ok. I love you.' Dan sniffed, before hanging up, not giving me the chance to respond.

The plan was simple. Abbie would be home in an hour, I would then get her to drive to Dan's house. Once outside, we knock on the door and say I forgot something. When she lets us in, Abbie will go off with her to find it, she will claim I left it in the spare room. We will sneak Dan out into the car. When she can't find it, we will say goodbye and by the time she checks on Dan we would have left.

- - -

'And that's the plan.' I finished the sentence, my sister nodded.

'I know how much he means to you, so yes. But once we have him, she will call the police and they will come straight to my flat?'

'That's why I said wait 4 hours, I will have all my things packed, you just need to drop us at a train station. We will go somewhere and I will call you once we are safe.'

'Ok, I am willing to do this, but you need to be safe ok. If anything goes wrong or if you get into any hassle once you are away from here you have to call me. I cannot lose contact with you!'

'That won't happen!' I smiled, and she nodded.

Let the plan commence.