Chapter 18

I sat on my bed, my legs pressed up to my chest, rocking back and forth. At least in the mental ward they didn't cheat on you.

'Phil open the door!' Dan banged the door violently. 'Open the door right now!'

'Leave me alone!' I screamed, 'I hate you!'

After I said that, it fell to silence, I heard what sounded like somebody sliding down my door, and a small thump of Dan sitting down. At least that is what I assume.

'What?' He whispered. I didn't reply. 'Did you say you hate me, Phil.' I continued to say quiet, with the occasional sniff coming from myself from crying. After about ten minutes, he stood up and walked away from the door. I'm sorry, but it wasn't my fault, he has cheated on me.

It got to about lunch time and there as a knock at the door, I opened it to see Dan's mum standing with a tray full of food and a drink.

'I know your probably relaxing after the weird last few days so you don't have to come eat lunch with us, I'm going to make you something nice for dinner though. Maybe have a few hours sleep, there are tablets on the tray if you want to.' She smiled. I thanked her and accepted the door, only eating the small fruit salad and drinking the water.

After taking my tablets, I climbed into bed and shut my eyes, praying that I'd be able to sleep.

-

I woke up to a movement beside me. I opened my eyes to see Dan? Asleep next to me, his face blotchy and nose red. His light breathing suggested he was still asleep as he spooned me. This wasn't fair on me. He was messing with me.

'Uh- Phil. I love you.' He muttered in his sleep, squeezing me tighter into the spoon. Making my heart flutter. 'Please-mPhiL!' He suddenly screamed. Fuck, now he's the one having nightmares.

'Wake up!' I shook him, he sat up and in seconds he had tears falling down his cheeks. His face was in his hands as he sobbed violently.

'Are you ok?' My voice broke. It sounded all up and down. He looked up at me.

'Am I ok? The love of my life wouldn't kiss me, I then walk in on him on my phone and then he runs out and screams that he hates me and I don't know why!'

'Because you are cheating on me with Erin!' I screamed.

'What?' He looked confused, whipping his tears onto the duvet. 'Where the fuck did you get that from, she knows I'm gay?'

'Wait- what? You said you loved her? I went to apologise and explain about not feeling up to a make out session earlier and there was a next from you to her saying you love her.'

'Yeh, I love her as my friend, I'm not dating her Phil?'

'Oh.'

'Are you serious.' He rolled his eyes.

'Well- sorry.' I mumbled.

'You should be.' Dan sulked, he looked at me and then away, and back at me.

'What?'

'Nothing, just think you look cute when your scared I'm angry with you.' He winked.

'I could never hate you, I just don't want to share you.'

'Nobody else would want me.'

'Trust me, all the girls and boys in the world would die for you.' I cupped his cheek.

'Well.' He mumbled. 'Even if that was true, I'm with the most beautiful and totally sexy hot boyfriend called ... Erica!' He winked at me.

'Oh, well you better get back to him.'

He laughed, climbing on top of me, straddling me. He bit my neck, sucking and gnawing at it to make a hickey as I moaned out in pleasure. 'Oh I do love it when I make you moan.' Dan moved his face to hover above mine. Before I could reply he was kissing me hard. He bit my lip forcing me to open my mouth, letting him slide his tongue in. We got quite heated. His hand then fell to my buckle.

'Dan.' I whispered.

'I want to.' He replied. Undoing the belt and slowly sliding my jeans down. For some reason I managed to fall asleep in jeans. It made no sense, and Dan was laying beside me in just his underwear. I had to much clothing on. He practically clawed my t-shirt off. He ran his fingers across my scared body i almost forgot about.

'You are so beautiful.' He whispered, sitting back up on top of me. I could feel his hard member dig into me. 'I want to be with you forever.'

- - (they frickfrack and i don't really want to write smut because im shit at it lmao) - -

We lay completely naked next to each other. Dan's hand across my chest as we both attempt to catch our breath.

'We are doing that again.' Dan laughed, stroking my chest. He ran his hands under my chin and giggled it slightly, making me squeak. He then moved to give me small kisses down my chin, up my neck and across my face to my forehead. Then back down to the bottom of my neck. He bit my skin again, this time a lot more weak due to being still fairly tired from recent activities. He caused a less harsh hickey, but one none the less.

'Cannot wait to hide that from your mother!'

'It's fine, could be from anybody.'

'Yeh like, my mental hospital doctor. She had a emo fringe teenager kink.'

'She best not have!' Dan laughed. He stood up and picked up some joggers, pulling them on, he then chucked some for me and I slid them on also. He climbed back onto the bed and sat next to me. 'So- when do you have to go back?'

'Back?'

'To the hospital, they said something about another sleep observation?' He looked down.

'Oh, next week. But it's during the day, I have to stay awake all night then go there and sleep during the day.! I explained.

'I'll miss you.' Dan cupped my cheek and pecked my lips.

'I hope you will.' I winked in response making him laugh.

'I'm sure it won't be that bad.'

'Thanks for the support!' I rolled my eyes, climbing off the bed and walking to the door.

'Where are you going?'

'Toilet, what are you gonna follow me?'

'No!' I Dan laughed. 'Actually...'

'Shut up no.'

-

'Dinner!' Dan mum called. We both raced down the stairs, having a smell of Chinese food fill the air. 'I made Chinese fajitas. I hope you like them!' She smiled placing the last plate on the table and sitting down. We joined her, and each got a wrap and dug in. It was amazing, as good as the takeaways.

I had to go to school tomorrow, which I wasn't looking forward too. I haven't been since my dad took me out and I know the teachers heard about the kidnap and shooting. I also had many scars across my body which will be hard to find.

'Hey, what's that?' Dan's mum pointed to me.

'Huh?' I mumbled. I looked at Dan who had suddenly gone extremely pale.

'It looks like a... Hickey?'