Chapter 12 - was it the end

My heart sank, why was he here.

I walked in a sat down, on the chair furthest away from my dad.

'Hi son!' He smirked, I knew something was up.

'So basically-' the head teacher began. 'Your dad needs you to go away with him for a few days for work, that's what he said, apparently he is working overseas and wants you to do some work experience with him, he came to check if it was ok with us and we are completely fine with it. You need to go get your bag from form and then you can go straight out, your plane leaves in two hours!'

'What?' My body tensed, no, I couldn't go back with him. I looked to him as I saw his smile, do evil and devilish.

'L-I let me get my bag.' I screamed, jumping up and running out the room. I raced to my form room as fast as I could and stopped, I caught my breath before opening the door and walking in, everybody was waiting for the bell to go, talking in groups so nobody noticed me come in. I ran to Dan who was just texting.

'Oh hey what was that about?' He smiled, handing me my bag.

'M-my dad is here.' I spoke with no emotion, my whole body was screaming to run. I saw Dans face drop. 'He told the teacher he needs me out of school for a few days, a week maybe to do some work experience but I know it just means he's going to beat me to a pulp so bad that I won't be able to be seen!'

'No-' Dan breathed, he pulled me in for a hug, before letting go and looking into my eyes. 'You can't go with him?'

'I don't have a choice?' I screamed.

'Uh- let me call the police tonight, they will come and arrest him and you can come back with us and everything will be ok!'

'I don't care anymore.' I mumbled, I walked away from him, I'd probably be dead by tonight. I walked back out to the hallway but turned to see Dan following me. He stood infront of me, stopping me.

'I fucking love you.' He whispered, kissing my lips briefly.

'I- love you to.' I spoke, sadly, I hugged him once more and kissed him as fast as I could before slowly walking to the heads room. Not prepared for what was next.

-

I sat in the heads room, he was making me fill out documents as I was going to be gone for a week- as I guessed. He needed me to sign and say that as I'm 16 or over I want to go out of lessons, as I could stay at home and go to school, but I didn't have any real choice.

Soon we where finished.

'Come on son!' He smirked, standing up,'don't want to miss that plane, be a real pain in the arse otherwise.' He cackled as if he was mocking me.

We walked out the classroom, as I walked behind and we soon reached his car, I climbed in. He didn't say anything until he started driving.

'You have been a little shit, running away.' He smirked. 'But I found you, and I'm glad I did because I need to teach you a lesson about being a bad son.'

'Sorry.' I mumbled, knowing no words will help what I had coming.

He didn't speak again, instead he turned up the radio, he was listening to Radio One. One of my favourite songs started to play. I began humming to the lyrics quietly, as tears fell down my cheeks. It was the song American Boy by Estelle feat. Kanye West, if there was a song that didn't fit the moment enough, it was that song.

He crazy I know what your thinking

Ribera I know what your drinking

That part of the song always makes me laugh.

We reached the house and I got out the car fast, I hoped I wouldn't ever be here again. I walked in, so,etching was different, there was something off about the place, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Until-

'Hello!' Somebody called from the kitchen, I walked in seeing a boy, probably around my age. He stank, he looked as though he hadn't washed in years.

'Uh- who are you?' I whispered.

'Oh pardon me I have only seen you in photos, I'm your step brother!' He smirked, my dad walked in behind me, lacing his palm on my shoulder.

'He is my partner in crime for hunting you down, he helped me find out where you have been living, nice chap- Dan?'

'Yeh.' I growled.

'Cute, his mum is out tonight, she's going to be called out to work. So your little boyfriend will be home alone!'

'Wh-what?' I mumbled, confused.

'Ha he doesn't get it, that's cute!' My stepbrother cackled.

'We- I am going to call up Dans mother and say she's needed for work. Then we- us are going to break in to Dans house and bring him back here, for you!' He smiled.

'But why?' I groaned.

'I want him to be the one to see you getting hurt, for running away with him.' My dad grinned. He is sick in the head.

'Twat.' I growled. 'Like that will even work you are so stupid!' I screamed, kicking his leg.

Regrets.

I felt a punch to the stomach, I screamed in pain,but nobody could help me. My body had only just started to recover.

'I hate you I hate you I hate you!' I screamed. 'Why couldn't you just let me be happy! It's not my fault your life got shit, at least let me have a good life!'

'No, life is unfair, I suffered, so will you!'

'Why me? Why not Abbie!' I screamed.

'Oh silly boy, do you not think I would get Abbie to this reunion aswell? She's just- a little bit hung over right now.'

'Wait what?'

'Go to the lounge, son.'

I did as he instructed, regretting it, the sight was horrific. She lay barely alive on the ground, blood covering her but her body was still moving up and down slowly.

'What the fuck she is going to die, she needs to go to the hospital!' I screamed running to her side, 'I love you Abbie.' I whispered as I was only close enough for her to hear. 'And I did what you said, if we get out of this- I can't wait for our trip to London.' I smiled the idea of being free again with my sister made me so happy.

'Ok, your turn!' He smiled, he had a kettle in his hand he must have already boiled. I screamed as I tried to run but my step brother pinned me down. 'Faggots don't deserve to be free!' He poured the hot water across the length of my back slowly, so each trickle hit me with more and more pain.

I winced out in pain, but there wasn't point in screaming, why? Who would hear me.

He grabbed a bat, and oh I prayed he would hit my head uncontious first before he did the rest, but why would he do that. He hit my stomach multiple times, before going to my legs and arms, along with kicking me.

I closed my eyes, as I felt the final bat hit, directly to the back of the head, sending me to the darkness.

Instantly the pain vanished, but instead my mind filled with darkness and fear.

-

That wasn't meant to be so violent so quick so sorry about that. New update soon!