Chapter 17 - Crazy

Dan's mum had left to talk to the woman who would be observing me.

'Dan.' I whispered.

'Yes.' He looked up, he was on his phone. Nice to know he had other things to do as well as sort out his boyfriends mental head.

'Do you think I'm crazy?'

'Uh- no.' He muttered.

'Why did you say Uh, you do. Don't you.' I gulped.

'I just don't think it's normal you having these bad dreams, but it isn't your fault. Your father was a sick man.' He placed his hand on my cheek. 'And remember that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, I wouldn't lose you for the world.'

'Ok.' I looked down, he said that, but he still thought I was fucked up. I was some messed up kid with a bad past.

'Come on, show me your room!'

I smiled weakly, standing up and going to mine and Troyes room. I explained on the way I shared with a guy called Troye and he made the joke of saying make sure you don't replace me with this boy,I'm super jealous.

We walked in and he looked around, we where alone. He closed the door and walked up to me.

'Show me the scars.'

'What?'

'I never really saw what he did to you, the hospital put a robe on you, I need to see what he did.' Dan placed his hand at the bottom of my shirt, slowly he lifted them up, a loud gasp broke from his mouth.

'No no no.' He mumbled, the most obvious one what the large would across my chest from my belly button to under my neck, it was at one point, bleeding violently, but the doctors had stitched it up. Along with that there where. Scratches and scars, he then moved to look at the hole from the bullet.

'I'm so sorry.' He ran his fingers across the stitches, making me wince.

'This is a good thing, you being in here. You'll be away from anything that you wanted to previously cut yourself with...'

'Huh?' I mumbled.

'I knew you self harmed, I noticed the extra marks, I know it was often after the really bad dreams.' Dan pulled my shirt back onto me, as if he was dressing me. He then hung onto the end of the shirt, moving his hands round to the bottom of my back and giving me a hug. His arms squeezed against me, but he left room not to aggravate the marks on my chest, he didn't need to see the ones on my back.

'Soon you'll be back with me and we can be happy and cuddly and cute as fuck!' Dan kissed my lips quickly before realising he should probably get back, he had to go to school this morning, he was picking up the work for me and I'd do it the day I came home.

'Bye.' I spoke, cold. I wanted to be with him, not stuck in a mental institute.

'Love you, he whispered, giving me one last hug, he bit my earlobe, and pulled back to peck my lips.

'I love you too.' I whispered as we walked back down halls. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it and we walked into the room with his mum.

His mum smiled at us holding hands, we used to do it at home, so she assumed it was a friend thing.

'I'll miss you.' He mumbled as Dan walked out the ward.

The rest of the day involved weird tests answering questions about my sleeping pattern and what not. I was in my bed again tonight, but tied up to some machine which can see what I'm dreaming, it so advanced, but extremely cool. The next day was the same, me being tested and them having me hooked up to some machine. On the last day they made me take some medicine and I went to sleep after that, with the machine hooked up.

'Wake up!' Somebody shook, I opened to Dan extremely close. 'Your coming home!' I was meant to stay until tonight, wasn't I?

We have found that the tablets work on you, come back in a week and we will examine you and make you redo the test. She smiled and I nodded. I then got released and Dans mum drove us back to house. He sat on his phone, having it turned away from me slightly, it felt like he was hiding something.

We arrived home and I went to my room and unpacked the things I owned.

'Philip!' Phil smirked, he stood at my door frame.

'What?'

'Well it's been like two days, we have some catching up to do.' He walked over, and pushed me against the wall, begging in to kiss me violently. But for some reason I didn't want it. I was to busy trying to get over the last two days of invidious testing. I pushed him away.

'What the- Phil?' He whispered, walking over to me.

'Leave me alone.' I mumbled. He grumbled something in reply and then left.

I felt guilty. After about an hour I decided to find him and apologise. He'd understand. I went into his room, but he wasn't there, his phone was on the side. I looked at it, and he had a message, from 'Erin.'

I clicked it and the last message from Dan to her read. Love you too xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

'Why are you on my phone?' Dan asked, but I dropped it. Shock. I looked at him and he walked over to me confused.

'Phil?' He mumbled, starting to grab my shoulder.

'Get the fuck off me!' I screamed, I then stormed out of the room, and slammed my door shut.

He was replacing me. I was too fucked up.