Chapter 9 - Love Me

I agreed to sleeping in Dans bed.

We walked quietly to his room and both climbed under the covers, he let out a sigh before cuddling close to me, and clutching onto my hand.

'What do you think of me?' I whispered.

'I think that you are the most beautiful human I have ever seen, you are so caring and kind, so honest and sweet and you could never be horrible to anybody and I love everything about you.'

I let out a slight giggle, before he covered my mouth. 'Shush, mum might hear you,' he mumbled, snuggling into my shoulder. 'Goodnight.'

'Goodnight, I love you Daniel.' I whispered, kissing his cheek.

'I love you too, Philip.'

-

'Wake up bitch, were going shopping!' Dan screamed, making me jump.

'You are such a sack sometimes!' I groaned, allowing my eyes to adjust, Dan was still lying next to me, our hands still holding onto eachother and our legs had tangled together during the night.

'You should just move into my room because I am never sleeping with you again- you know that right?' Dan winked, kissing my cheek.

'Why would I want to share a bed with you permanently, ew.' I joked.

'Because I am your hot bestfriend!'

'Or is it because you think I'm so beautiful and kind!' I laughed, making Dan go quiet. 'Uh- I was kidding!'

'Yeh.' He mumbled shifting to get out of bed.

'No- don't yeh me, come here!' I ordered sitting up, I pulled him into a tight hug kissing his ear lobe multiple times. 'I love you!'

We pulled partly away, and he looked into my eyes, looking for a lie, which he would never find. His smile grew, oh how is beautiful smile spread from ear to ear. I leaned in, kissing his nose, and he let out a squeak.

'You are so cute.' I whispered, leaning so our foreheads and noses touched, the feeling of his breath dancing on my skin.

I heard a bang downstairs, pulling me back to earth and reminding me we had school.

'Finish this later!' I ordered, and Dan blushed whilst nodding.

I raced into my room and changed, once I got back Dan was ready also and we both ran down the stairs into the kitchen to find Miss Howell had made us breakfast.

School went by fast, and soon me and Dan were in town, waiting for my sister in Starbucks.

'I bet she is beautiful.' I giggled, waiting, I could feel the nerves kicking in.

'She would be, if she is related to you.' Dan smirked, making me blush as a took a sip of my hot chocolate. The door swung open revealing a girl who looked slightly like my sister- from what I remember 5 years ago.

'Phil!' She screamed, running and tackling me to the ground with hugs.

'Abbie,' I giggled as she kissed me over and over on my cheeks and forehead on the ground, as a few people glanced.

We both finally stood up and sat on the seats, she was beautiful, jet black hair, curly more like my mums, bright blue eyes like me and paper white skin, a perfect figure.

'You look so grown up!' She screamed, 'I remember you being so little!'

We sat talking for hours, about how much as changed.

'I wish I never left you- I shouldn't have!' Abbie whispered, looking disappointed at her self.

'You did what you had to,' I mumbled in reply.

'I should have taken you with me!'

'But then I wouldn't have met Dan!' I giggled, as Dan glanced up from his phone, blushing slightly whilst smiling. 'He's my -best friend-.'

Dan stood up, and claimed he needed to 'piss,' as he left Abbie practically played 21 questions.

'So- how long have you been dating? I think it's so cute! I didn't know you liked men? Can we go shopping sometime and spot hot guys!'

'Haha- we aren't dating, but yeh I do and obviously!'

'He obviously likes you,' she whispered.

'But that doesn't mean we are dating- I dunno, we flirt a bit but he doesn't really seem serious.'

'Make it serious- have you kissed?'

'Not on the lips, but on the cheeks and stuff yeh.'

'Tonight, I want you to kiss him! On the lips, and text me what happens because I am so sure he is wanting that as much as you!'

'Uh- maybe.'

'Ill give you £20 and take you to London for the day on your next school holidays!'

'Deal,' I groaned.

'Good boy!' She ruffled my hair, as I growled, I saw Dan walk over, smiling as he sat down.

'Who you texting?' My sister asked him.

'My friends Erin and Charlie.' He nodded, smiling at a text he received, making me feel jealous, who was Erin?

-

'We will meet up soon! Remember- text me!' She winked, giving me one last hug as we walked outside Starbucks.

-

We got home, and make ourselves some pasta with pesto sauce as Michelle had already washed up her food and was watching her evening TV. Once finished we walked up to Dan's room, he was still texting Erin.

'So- who's Erin?' I mumbled.

'Some girl,' he replied. I nodded although he didn't really look at me.

-do it, kiss him-

-he wants it as much as you-

'Is Erin, your girlfriend?' I asked.

'No?' Dan glanced up, putting his phone down, confused. 'Is somebody jealous?'

'No-.'

'Sure,' Dan giggled, moving closer, now was the time.

I moved next to him, as he was leaning on a pillow and not sitting up, I straddled him. His body tensed.

'Phil- what are you do-.' I cut him off.

I pressed my lips against his, as he let out slight moans, he kissed back almost instantly, grabbing my waist forcing me to grind him.

I could feel his member become slightly hard, as I licked his lips, demanding entrance. He let out a moan of joy as our tongues battled.

I pulled apart for air, looking down at Dan who was glowing red- although, so was I.

'I wanted to do that since the moment I met you.' Dan whispered, catching his breath, he rubbed my thigh as I pecked his lips a few more times before rolling next to him.

'Dan?' I mumbled.

'Yeh?'

'Will you be my boyfriend?'