Chapter 8

Harry's POV.

I was in a coma for a whole month? I felt so bad, my boyfriend didn't have me by his side for a whole damn month. I cant even remember what the hell happened, did I fall down a flight of stairs? Did I get into a bad car accident?

"What...What happened to me?"

"I...um...uh, for fuck sake." Louis said scoffing. "I don't know if I'm allowed to say anything yet but I'll tell you soon babe."

Louis looked unsettled like he was scared to tell me what happened and it made me a little sceptical but I just had to wait and find out.

I saw everyone walk through the door and they all looked nervous till they saw me.

"Harry!!!!" Everyone screamed out. "Hi everyone! How are you guys?" I said with a big smile.

"We are amazing now that your awake! How are you?" Niall said giving me a hug.

"I'm good, I feel good." I said laughing. Everyone smiled then Lottie and the twins walked in with Jay.

They all saw me smiling and they ran up to me, the twins jumped on my bed and snuggled with me.

"Girls be careful." Jay said yelling at them. "Its alright Jay." I said laughing. "Did you have a good nap?" Daisy said smiling at me.

I looked at Louis and was confused then he signed for me to play along and I nodded. "Yeah my nap was perfect."

Daisy immediately lit up and then Louis picked her up and spun her around.

The doctor walked back in and looked at everyone. "You all scare me when I walk in here and there is like 30 of you, at least he knows he is loved." The doctor said walking up to me.

I didn't even realize that, all these people here love me. They have been worried about me since I got into my coma.

"Mr. Styles?" The doctor said trying to get my attention. "What? Sorry what were you saying?"

"You will be able to go back home soon, we just have to do a check up to see how your doing."

"Alright sounds good." I said smiling. I looked at Louis and he looked really excited, he was practically jumping up and down.

"You all can wait outside or in your cars and I'll bring him out."

"Ok, Harry we will be in the car." Jay said kissing my forehead. "I'll see you soon baby." Louis said giving me a tight hug.

Everyone said bye and left and the doctor took out his medical stuff and checked my blood pressure and heart rate and how my eye sight was. After he did that he checked if I has any head trauma and luckily I didn't.

"Alright Harry, can you try and stand up for me." The doctor said moving the blanket out of the way. I nodded then tried to move and it hurt, I looked at my legs and they had cuts on them.

"I know your confused on what happened to you but the most I can say now is you were in a bad incident, if I tell you more then you will get stressed out and go into a panic attack or worse things can happen but I dont want to scare you."

"When can I learn more about what happened?" I said getting sceptical. "Well your family can tell you bit of what happened every day but not too much." He said taking notes on his paper.

"Alright try and stand up and walk." The doctor said moving back to give me space.

I slid down the bed and placed my feet on the cold ground and I let go of the bed and stumbled. I felt in so much pain with every step, I was trying not to cuss or scream but I couldn't help it.