Chapter 4

By the time I post this I have already changed the title and cover for my story because I felt that what I was writing didnt match up with it so sorry bout it...anyways enough of me rambling enjoy Chapter 4.

Harry's POV.

Why is Jason here? How did he find me? Why does he now decide to bother me? I looked at Louis and he just looked at me confused. He could tell I was scared shitless, I saw him look back at Jason then back at me.

Louis stood up and brushed himself off then turned around. I didn't know what to do so I stood up but tried to hide.

"Louis hey!" Jason said with a smirk.

I shot my head to Louis really fast and he looked at me in a panic. "Lou, how does he know you?" I said as I started to shake.

"That's...umm how do I say this, that's my cousin, I haven't seen him in seven years so I didn't recognize him." Louis said looking back at him. I didn't know what to say so I stood there picking at my fingers.

Louis grabbed my hand then I looked at him and calm down a little bit. "Aw, Louis I didn't know you were gay." Jason said looking at our hands. "I'm not gay Jason shut up." Louis said rolling his eyes.

"But little Harry here is, be careful Louis he might try to kiss you and you don't want his disease." Jason said laughing.

I could feel myself about to cry and Louis looked at me and squeezed my hand twice. "Jason shut the fuck up." Louis yelled.

"Why Louis? why are you trying to stand up for this fag." Jason said in disgust.

Louis let go of my hand and I felt a cold breeze go past my skin. I looked at my hand then back at Louis and he had his hands clenched into a fist and his eyebrows were furrowed, I was actually quite scared of him right now, I've never seen him this mad.

"Jason I'm not playing I told you to shut the fuck up." Louis said shaking his head. "Ah Louis always sticking up for people, but why waste your time on this fag? he is nothing but a worthless, useless, meaningless piece of shit." Jason said with a smirk.

Listening to every one of those words made it hard for me to want to stay alive. Louis looked at me and a sad look was put on his face. He looked back at Jason then he got mad. Louis ran up to Jason and swung at him causing Jason to stumble back and fall.

Louis just kept punching him then Jason flipped him and started going at him. I ran up then pushed Jason off Louis and helped him up. "What the hell Louis." Jason said wiping the blood off his lip.

"I told you to shut up, don't talk about Harry like that, you don't know how good of a person he is and he is a way better person than you. And Harry means everything to me, he is my best friend and I love him with all my heat so if you dare to talk about him like that again I won't hesitate to knock you out." Louis said yelling at him.

I was in shock at the words Louis said. He said he loved me, I grabbed Louis's hand and he wrapped his warm fingers around my hand.

"Just wait till I tell my mom about this, she's going to tell your mom and you will get in trouble." Jason said huffing.

Louis looked at me then back at Jason and smirked. "Well, Jason you can also tell your mom about this."

Louis cupped his hand on my cheek and made sure I was ok with that and I nodded. He slammed his lips against mine and I held his waist and ran my fingers through his hair.

Louis slipped his tongue in my mouth and was just moving like we were dancing. His hot breath on my face was making me pull him closer and wanting more of him.