Chapter 11

I woke up on the bed with Louis in my arm and his leg wrapped around mine. I decided to get up and get a drink because my throat was dry.

As I walked out of the bed room I looked around and saw the mess everywhere, in the living area and the kitchen and the bathroom. I dont know how we made a mess in the bathroom but we did and I was in so much pain, my arse was on fire.

My phone dinged and I looked everywhere for my phone then found it near the tv. I grabbed it and unlocked it and saw Niall was texting me.

Messages:

Niall: Hey! me and Savannah want to come visit you and Louis if that's ok.

Me: Oh um yeah thats fine let me wake Louis up.

Niall: Its like 3pm and hes not up?

Me: IT'S 3PM? Ok um what time are you going to be here?

Niall: Maybe in 10 minutes.

Me: Ok see you then ttyl.

Niall: Ttyl

I threw my phone on the couch and panicked, I had to clean up the whole place before Niall got here and I know Louis wasn't going to wake up.

I started by picking up the wrappers and throwing them away then I put the cushions back on the couch and folded the blankets.

I cleaned the kitchen then the bathroom and all I had left was the bedroom, I shook Louis to wake him up then he kept his eyes closed and grabbed me and dragged me into bed.

He started kissing me lightly and locked his leg with mine so I could get out of bed. "Louis, Niall is coming over, we have to get cleaned up." I whispered to him while I petted his head.

"When is he coming over?" Louis said sighing. I grabbed Louis phone and looked at the time and jumped up. "HES GOING TO BE HERE IN LIKE 2 MINUTES." I screamed out.

Louis quickly got out of bed and ran towards his bag and pulled out some clothes. I quickly made the bed and picked up all the things that were thrown around and placed them where they were before.

I heard the doorbell ring and I realized I hadn't changed yet. Louis looked at me and ran to the door to answer it.

I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom and washed my face, brushed my teeth then changed and walked out to greet Niall.

"Hey Ni!" I said walking up to him. He turned around and smiled. "Hi Harry." Niall said pulling me into a hug.

"Hi Savannah how are you?" I said pulling her into a hug. "I'm good how are you." Savannah said sweetly.

"I'm good." I said with a smile. Savannah smiled then we all sat on the couch and started talking. "Harry remember when we were at the park and I fell off the swing?" Louis said laughing.

Everyone started laughing and I nodded. "Yeah, you were trying to see who could go the highest but your ego got in the way so you let go and fell."

"If I'm correct, Louis told me you two would kiss all the time before you even dated." Niall said thinking to himself.

Me and Louis looked at each other and nodded.

**A year ago**

"Hey bestie how are you?" Louis said sitting next to me on the bench. "Hi Louis, I'm good how are you?" I said smiling.

Louis took a bite of his food and mumbled good with a smile. I shook my head and laughed, Louis finished his food then drank his water. He went through his bag and popped a mint into his mouth.