Chapter Two

I grabbed the napkin out of Louis's hand and looked at the makeup that had come off.

"Harry what happened to you?" Louis said inspecting the bruise. "I don't want to talk about it." I said turning away from him. Louis huffed and whispered to the girls to go sit in the car. Louis handed Lottie the keys and watched them walk away.

"Harry please."

"It's nothing I'm fine." I said as I picked at my lips.

"Harry you have a bruise on your face that isn't fine."

"Bruises." I mumbled.

"What?" Louis said tilting his head

"Its not just one bruise, there are multiple." I said turning toward Louis. "Haz I'm so sorry, can you show me where they are." Louis said brushing a piece of hair away from my face.

"Not right now I don't want people to see."

"Fine you can show me at my house, but your going to explain what happened." Louis said grabbing my hand.

Louis held onto my hand tight and led me to the car. We went to open the door then Lottie locked it. All the girls were giggling and Louis had a smirk on his face. Lottie stuck out her tongue and was chanting words.

After a few minutes of messing around, she finally unlocked it. Louis got in and turned around and started tickling them.
All the girls were laughing and yelling stop. Louis eventually stopped and turned back around. He looked at me and laughed. He started the car and drove to his place.

We were listening to music and jamming out. I was admiring Louis's voice it sounded so angelic and beautiful. He should definitely show off his talent more.

"Haz come on sing." Louis said nudging me. "No no no I can't sing."
"Bullshit." Louis said rolling his eyes. "I really can't, my aunt and uncle have told me I cant sing and to shut up, so I never sang much again." I said looking down.

"Sing for me." Louis said playing the music. "If the glass shatters I'm sorry." I said laughing. I took a deep breath and started tapping my foot on the ground.

Louis POV.

I glanced at Harry once in a while but tried to focus on the road. Harry is such a sweet, funny guy. Every time I looked at him I would get butterfly's in my stomach.

Once Harry started singing my jaw dropped. He sounds so amazing. He had his eyes closed to avoid seeing anyone looking at him.

Once he stopped signing he opened his eyes and looked at me and got all nervous. "Haz." I said losing my breath. "Oh my god it was bad wasn't it, I'm so sorry."

"No no Harry...You sound so amazing, you have the voice of an angel, if anyone tells you otherwise then they can fuck off."

"LANGUAGE!" Daisy said screaming.

"Sorry sorry, but Harry really you sound amazing."

Harry let out a faint thank you and I could see out of the corner of my eye he was blushing and that made me start to blush.

***
Me and Harry walked into my house and the girls ran to their rooms and I led Harry to my bedroom. (Get your dirty thoughts out of here, this is a family show.) He walked in and put his arms behind his back.

"Where are the rest of the bruises?" I said sitting on the bed.

"Uh on my stomach and back." Harry said looking at himself.

"Let me see."

"W...What?" Harry said shocked. "How am I suppose to help if I can't see them." I said with a small chuckle.