Chapters 5

So quick message, their relationship is gonna move fast so DONT YELL AT ME it's for a good reason I promise but I hope you like this chapter.

Louis was driving and I don't think he knew where he was going. "Harry are you ok?! What happened?!" Louis said speaking really fast.

I didn't say anything, I couldn't speak without me just breaking down and crying.

Louis took a sharp deep breath and pulled into an empty parking lot. He unbuckled his seat belt and turned his body to face me.

"Babe what happened?" Louis said putting his hand on my shoulder.

I couldn't help but flinch really badly and Louis quickly pulled his hand away. That's when I broke just like a stick and started bawling my eyes out.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." I cried out to Louis. "Hazza it's ok, you don't have to apologize for anything you did nothing wrong."

Louis went through his things and found a packet of tissues and handed them to me. I quietly said thank you and took one out and wiped my tears.

"Haz?" Louis said in an unsure voice.

"Hm." I said sniffling.

"Has she always abused you?" Louis said trying not to push strong questions onto me. To be honest, I was scared to admit to anyone that I was getting abused, I didn't want people to look at me differently and give me really bad sympathy.

"Yeah she always has since my mom died, she blamed her death on me and wanted me to feel the pain she was feeling when her sister died." I said trying to avoid eye contact.

"You never told anyone?" Louis said feeling bad for me. "No, I don't want people to look at me different." I said as another tear formed in the corner of my eye.

"Remember that day I took a nap at your house and I woke up very frightened?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well I was having a nightmare that my aunt was...um...was going to kill me."

"Aw Harry that's awful, have you ever thought about getting a therapist?"

"I would but I have no money and every time I go and get a job I would get fired because people would say shit about me to the manager and they would fire me within seconds." I said shrugging.

"What if I pay for it? Would you go?" Louis said almost instantly. "Louis no, please don't do that. I don't want you wasting your money on me." I said shaking my head.

"I wouldn't be wasting my money, if it helps you then I'm willing to pay any amount." Louis said lightly placing his hand on mine.

"I really don't want you spending your money on me, you have already done so much for me."

"It would honestly make me the happiest person in the world if you just let me do this and make you better." Louis said smiling.

"Ugh fine but only cause your so darn adorable." I said pinching his cheeks like an old person.

"Finally! Thank you."

"No thank you, I have been so happy with you." I said as I grabbed Louis' hand to hold it.

"Wanna go for a walk?" I said looking at the path that was in front of us. "Sure why not." Louis said opening his door.

I got out then Louis grabbed my hand and squeezed it twice. We were just walking then saw a football roll in front of us. "Hey, lads mind passing that back?" A strong thick Irish accent shouted out.